Status: Finished! Thank you guys SO much! Subscribe to the sequel, please!

The Sky Under the Sea

Loverboy

[Vic's POV]

“Vic!”
“What?” I groaned, turning over.
It was too early to be awake. I just wanted to go back to sleep.
Tony practically jumped on top of me, making me want to push him off the bed. For such a quite person, he could get really excited.
“Get up!”
“No.” I grumbled, closing my eyes.
“But it’s the first day of tour! We get to play a show tonight!” Tony continued, pulling the blanket off me.
“It’s not like it’s our first show…” I counteracted, pulling the blanket back.
“That’s not the point, maldita sea!”
“Shut up.” I mumbled.
“Vic! It’s already ten in the morning! We’re leaving in just a couple hours and Dios knows you need time to do your hair.”
“True.” I yawned, sitting up.
“Besides,” Tony smirked. “Don’t you want a chance to see your boyfriend?”
“I don’t have a boyfriend!” I blushed.
“Not yet, at least.” Tony supplied, grinning. “I know you like him Vic. It’s obvious by the way you looked at him last night.”
“It’s not like we have a chance.” I shrugged, getting up.
“Didn’t you hear his band mate last night? He’s gay…” Tony laughed.
“He is?”
I stopped.
I hadn’t heard that particular part of the conversation. I knew the front men for You Me At Six and Bring Me The Horizon were dating, but I didn’t hear anything about Kellin.
Then again, I had been lost in his beautiful eyes.
“Yes!”
“Oh…” I trailed off, stretching.
“Damn Vic.” Tony laughed, searching through his suitcase.
He wasn’t even dressed himself, but he had found the need to wake me up. Next time, I’m sharing a hotel room with Jaime.
My brother probably wouldn’t work out too well. He’d end up hating Kellin.
“Just so you know, I completely support this.” Tony spoke up. “I don’t have a problem with your liking guys, as long as I don’t walk into you guys fucking…”
“Tony!” I shrieked. “I don’t even know if he’d go out with me, let alone have sex!”
“Trust me Vic; he was completely mesmerized by you. However, you’re going to have to show him you’re into him.”
“How?” I asked, pulling on a pair of faded gray skinny jeans.
“Take him out. Soon.”
“We’re on tour! When am I supposed to find the time to take him somewhere romantic so I can confess my love for him?” I joked.
Well, half joked.
“We’re not leaving for another almost three hours.” Tony reminded me. “Take him out to breakfast.”
“Okay.” I smiled, pulling on a random shirt over my head.
“If you’re going to take him out, at least put on something nice.” Tony grimaced, staring at the possibly ancient tee.
“Fine.” I grumbled.
“Come on, I’m just trying to help.”
“Sure.”
Switching into a tight-fitting Navy blue hoodie, I slipped into my Vans and added a beanie. It was pretty cold outside, anyway.
“This good?” I asked Tony.
“Santo Dios.”
“I’ll take that as a yes.” I blushed.
“Of course, now go find Kellin!”
He practically pushed me out of the hotel room, placing my cellphone and wallet in my hands before closing the door.
“Love you too Tone.” I muttered, heading towards the elevator.
Kellin’s room was one floor under mine.
He had shown me when I bid him goodbye last night after dinner.
“Kellin?” I called out, knocking on the door that belonged to him and Jesse.
“Just a minute!”
The door opened to reveal Kellin’s smiling face. He was already dressed, in skinny jeans, Toms, and a long-sleeved shirt.
“Vic!”
He stepped aside, letting me walk into the room.
Jack and Jesse were in there as well, huddled over someone’s laptop.
“Morning Vic!” Jack yelled out, looking up.
Nodding my head in greeting, I turned towards Kellin who was stuffing a few articles of clothing into his already full suitcase.
“What are you doing here?” he asked, finally zipping it shut.
“I was just wondering, if, um, if you’d like to go out to a late breakfast with me?” I finally spit out.
I could feel my cheeks heat up as I stared at the floor.
Silence.
Building up the courage to look up, I saw Kellin was staring at his shoes, biting his lip. It was adorable.
“I…don’t know.”
“Oh.”
I tried to shrugging it off, but sadness still coursed through me. How did I ever think he’d want to spend time with me?
Last night was…different. There were a lot of people there, he was just being social able.
“Kellin!” Jack spoke up.
“Yeah?”
“Go have breakfast with Vic! You barely ate anything last night.”
“I know.”
“Besides, I know you want to spend more time with him.” Jesse winked, causing Kellin to blush.
He did?
Maybe he was just nervous, and that’s why he hesitated.
“Shut up Jesse.” Kellin muttered before turning to me. “I’d love to.”
“Cool.” I smiled, waiting as he grabbed a jacket.
“Where are we going?” Kellin asked, once we were outside of the hotel.
“There’s a little diner just down the street from here. I was thinking we could go there. You know, something fast and casual…just to talk.”
I was starting to speak too fast.
Slow down, Vic.
“That sounds nice.”
“Yeah.”
We walked in silence until we got there.
“After you.” I decided, bowing down as I opened the door for him.
“You’re such a dork.” Kellin laughed, walking in.
“You’ll learn to love it.”
We were seated at a small booth on the far side of the room, and served coffee.
“Here are your menus.”
The waitress barely passed as seventeen; probably just a local high-school kid.
“Thanks.”
We ordered our food and she left to attend other tables.
“So, Kellin,” I started. “I want to know more about you and your band.”
“I started Sleeping with Sirens when I couldn’t get a solo record. Then again, I only wrote one song.”
“What song?” I asked.
When I found out the line-up, I had listened to most of the bands albums. Sleeping with Sirens had earned a place on my iPod.
Kellin’s voice was amazing, and that was before I even knew what he looked like!
“It’s called Fall Down, Fall Down.”
“Never heard of it.” I frowned.
“It was never released.”
“Oh.”
“Anyway, my boyfriend of the time thought we could start a band instead. He could already play the bass. So we gathered up a couple people, and went to Rise. A few members have come and gone, but I’m finally happy with the current members.”
“Is your boyfriend still in the band?” I asked.
“Ex.” Kellin corrected me. “Yeah, it’s Justin Hills.”
“Oh.”
Damn it. I’m not sure how it would work out.
“When did you break up?” I asked.
“A couple months ago…we were in a pretty long relationship. A couple years and things just went to hell. Well, I just recently found out it had gone to hell a long time ago.”
“Yet you still keep him in the band?”
“Yeah.”
“Why?” I asked.
“Blackmail.” Kellin made a face. “We all have naked pictures of each other, so we can’t kick anyone out.”
He laughed, letting me know it was more of an inside joke than anything serious.
“I wouldn’t mind seeing those pictures.” I smirked.
He blushed, taking a sip of his coffee.
“Sure.”
His light colored eyes seemed to dance around with every word he spoke. He seemed like a kid at heart.
The passion placed in his words whenever he spoke of his band…
There was innocence inside of Kellin Quinn, an innocence I wanted to preserve. It was hard to find someone as pure as Kellin in the Hollywood Scene.
“Kellin.” I breathed.
“Yeah?”
I wanted to tell him how I felt, but I decided against it. It was too early. I didn’t want to scare him off when I knew him for merely hours.
Soon.
I’ll be damned if I don’t have Kellin in my arms by the end of this tour. It was three months.
Three months of careful planning, sweet words, and infallible flirting that would eventually bring him closer to me.
I could see it.
I could feel it.
“You’re eyes are a beautiful color.” I decided, smiling.
His cheeks turned a rosy color, causing my smile to grow. Dios mio, he was fucking cute.
He glanced at the marbled pattern of the table, playing with the edges of his sleeves. The stitching was stained with a dark-red color.
“Thanks.” He smiled, finally looking up.
His eyes glittered with a new emotion. Thinking about it, I don’t think it would be too hard to win Kellin’s heart.
Even if he had just recently gone through a bad breakup, I could do it.
Fuck Justin.
Fuck anyone who’s ever broken his heart.
That boy was going to be mine.
I wouldn’t even hurt him, he could trust me. I’d just have to prove that to him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credit: You Me At Six

Well, it's technically Thursday. I did say I'd update Thursday... I just meant last Thursday. Or was it last last Thursday?
Oops.

I'm starting to get into this story, but I won't make promises. I SUCK at promises...
Just ask my followers on Tumblr.
Hah.

Anyway! Comment! I love you guys!