Status: Slowly Active. I promise you will love it (:

I Hate This Flavor With a Passion.

Trying Not To Hide.

Tony's point of view

"Mike I could use some help in here!" I yelled through the kitchen, mike entering soon after I called for him.

"What's up tone?" He asked and laughed at the sight in front of him.

I was standing on the counter holding a banner outstretched kneeling on one knee on the counter and using my free legs foot to stop the other decorations from falling off the counter.

"Tony, what happened?" Mike laughed loudly and grabbed the falling decorations.

"I was just trying to get this all up at once and it sort of backfired." I laughed dryly as mike climbed on the counter next to me and helped me secure the banner.

"Thanks man." I smiled as we climbed down.

"No problem tone, I'm more than happy to help, especially if its for Addie." He smiled while taking out a balloon and blowing it up with ease.

"I just want her to feel special on her birthday, and I want it to be welcoming, she's so nervous about it ." I sighed sitting next to mike and started helping him blow up the purple and silver balloons. Addie's, favorite colors.

"I understand, I don't want her to feel uncomfortable either, she's a part of the family and I want her to feel that way too." Mike stated concerned. him Jamie, and Vic were really starting to care for her.

"Guys?!" Me and mike snapped our heads in the direction of the living room, Vic was coming Into the kitchen with two arms full of grocery bags.

"What is all that?" Mike asked while getting up to help his older brother.

"It's food, mixer, and liquor... For tomorrow night. Duh." Vic stated like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"I thought we were getting all of this later?" I said laughing and unloading all the groceries.

"Well I decided to pick it up after I got her present. No big deal." Vic shrugged setting up all the bottles of alcohol on the counter.

"So what's the plan for tomorrow tortuga?" Vic asked happily once we all finished putting everything away and we all settled down onto our couch in the living room.

"Well, when jamie is done distracting addie for the day, I'm going to stay with Her tonight, take her our for a nice birthday breakfast, then keep her out long enough so that everyone's here when we arrive." Tomorrow was going to be perfect.

"So why are we decorating tonight?" Vic asked with a laugh.

"I just want everything to he perfect" I mumbled lowly feeling kind of stupid.

"Leave him alone Vic, I get where he's coming from." Mike held out his fist for me to bump. mike always had my back.

"Thanks mike." I smiled and bumped his fist.

"We'll lets get decorating guys!" Vic clapped his hands together and dug into the bag of decorations.

Vic pulled out the purple and white streamers and started instantly wrapping them around the railing of the stairs and stringing them from wall to wall. Mike tied all the balloons together in bundles and hung them on the door, the entry ways and the stairs. I hung up some more banners that read "happy birthday" with roses and hearts I drew onto them. When we all finished we grabbed confetti and sprinkled it over the counters and tables as an extra touch. Honestly we did a pretty good job.

"Well men, it looks pretty freaking awesome in here if you ask me." Vic stated and patted me and mike on the back. Mike looked up to the ceiling, he looked like he was up to something.

"Something's missing." Mike stated and scratched at the scruff that clung to his face, he was pretty close to a full beard.

"Mike, what are you up to?" I raised my eyebrow at him, he just got a sly smile across his face.

"I'm going to go get a disco ball." He stated grabbing his keys.

"What?" Vic laughed loudly clutching his stomach.

"Trust me, it will make this party perfect." And with that statement mike was gone.

"I guess we're getting a disco ball Vic." I rubbed the back of my neck and shrugged, pulling my phone out of my pocket as it vibrated.

"I guess so. Hey tone?" I ignored my phone for a minute and gave my attention to Vic.

"You okay Vic?" I asked concerned.

"Everything's fine with me, don't worry. I just... I just wanted to say, I'm so happy for you, seeing you come out of your shell for this girl. I understand why it's taken you so long to open up... We've both been through brutal breakups recently and It's nice seeing you so happy again turtle." Vic's eyes held sadness for himself, but his smile was genuine for me, so were his words. I knew he was still broken over cara, that was certainly a messier situation than me and Stephanie. But for months now, the guys have watched me fall apart over her again and again. Until Addie, she made my heart feel something again. it was nice to feel again.

"Vic... Thank you. It's been, really hard. I promise, things will get better for you too." He gave me a weak smile, before heading to his room upstairs.

I frowned, Vic's been fluctuating so much with his feelings lately. I wish I knew how to help him. We all did. I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket once again, making me remember there was a text I had previously ignored.

- Hey we'll be back in a few minutes, meet us outside so she doesn't suspect anything. :P-
From: Hime

-PS: never let this girl go, she's perfect for you tone-.
From: Hime

I smiled at Jamie's comment, he always thought Stephanie was wrong for me, but he just wanted to see me happy again. He was a great friend and his comment meant a lot to me. I had gave him the mission of distracting Addie today. He took her to lunch then to get more art supplies, he got her out of the house by claiming he needed a " Girls Day." Jamie's so ridiculous that Addie didn't expect a thing and was excited to spend the day with him.

I walked outside just as Jamie pulled up with my beautiful girlfriend smiling at me from the passenger seat of his small pickup truck.

"Hey baby." I said confidently walking up to her and taking her bags from the car. She kissed me lightly on the lips and grabbed a bag herself.

"Jamie! Thank you for taking me out today! It was a lot of fun, we must have girls day more often." Addie hugged Jamie as he laughed at her enthusiasm.

"It was nothing Addie, and we will definitely have another girls day soon." Jamie bumped his hip into Addie's and winked at her , he gave me a sly nod and disappeared into the house.

"Babe- Lets get these bags to your studio." I snaked my arm around we waist and started walking Addie to her house next door.

She smiled at me and unlocked her front door, I pushed the door open and held it for we as she walked in.

"Your such a gentleman tone." She whispered into my ear after I set her bags down, making shivers run up and down my spine. this girl had such an amazing affect on me, something I've never experienced before. I wanted more.

"Well, you are a lady after all. Miss lady." I whispered right back and brushed my lips against her earlobe. Her body tightened and I watched the goosebumps raise in her neck. seems like I have the same effect on her. good. I liked that.

"Tone? What are you doing?" Addie asked as I kissed her neck and nuzzled my nose into her neck. she knew exactly what I was doing.

"I don't know what you mean beautiful." I kissed her lips and lingered as we broke apart to stare in her eyes.

"Two can play this game." Addie whispered seductively and pushed me backwards onto her living room couch, and straddling me.

"What are YOU doing?" I teased her back.

"Oh, you know exactly what I'm doing." She whispered and started lifting up my shirt and kissing up my stomach.

Wow, this girl was something else... I think... I think I was falling in love with her.

But should I let her know ? No it's too soon.

I shook my head from my thoughts and concentrated on my beautiful half naked girlfriend who was still on top of me.

But I knew... I knew after our first time. I loved her.

I couldn't hide from that feeling any longer.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this wasn't updated yesterday guys, I had to do a lot of college stuff haha. It was not fun. Anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter I feel it may be a little weak... But let me know what you all thought !

Comment !
I'm definitely not receiving as much feedback as I need for any of my stories- that's also making it difficult to want to update. I feel like you all hate my updates :( makes me so sad.

I love you all <3