Status: Updates probably once a week

Give Your Heart a Break

four.

Image

"Audrey!" My name was called as Chris and I got out of my car, ten minutes early to my shoot with Terry. I looked up and smiled as I realized that it was Terry that called me, he was standing on his balcony from way up high taking pictures of us.

"He seems excited." Chris chuckled as we entered the building. Taking the elevator 15 floors up to his studio, he greeted me with a hug.

"And I see you've brought another model." Terry grinned.

"Oh, no no. I'm just tagging along." Chris smiled.

"Yeah, he's visiting me from Boston. I wanted to take him around." I smiled, holding his hand. Chris smiled sweetly at me.

"Oh, are you two dating?" Terry asked as he turned around walking toward the white screen in the room.

I blushed and shook my head. Chris laughed nervously.

"Um, no. We're just good friends." I smiled, following Terry. "So what did you have planned for today?"

"Well, I thought I'd just take some random ones of you in front of the screen. Are you comfortable with doing some nude photos?"

"Um...I don't do nude photography, it's in the contract I've created with my agent."

"But you do nudity in the films you do." He was adjusting the lens on his camera.

"Yeah, but that's for film roles. There's a big difference between video and still image, it can come off as pornographic."

Terry started to laugh. "I understand. Well let's begin, come and stand here front of the white screen. Chris, maybe sometime during the shoot you could join Audrey."

Chris smiled, "I don't know about that."

"Please, it'll be fun." I grinned.

He cocked his head to the side and rolled his eyes with that boyish grin of his, "Maybe."

I smiled at him but then was distracted by the click of the camera. I stood there in front of the camera wearing Ray Ban shades, a Nirvana t-shirt, coloured jeans, and a fringe vest. I did some serious poses and then did some silly ones.

It was going into hour two of the shoot and as he continued taking pictures of me, he would ask me questions. "So Annie Leibovitz did a shoot of you back in the day, right?"

"Yup, I was sixteen." I replied, running my fingers through my hair for a picture.

"They were quite racy weren't they?"

I started to laugh, "Oh yeah. Photos of a goth sixteen year old, smoking, tatted up, depressed, and a few pics of me draped in nothing but velvet. Miley Cyrus had nothing on me."

"You had a goth phase?" Chris laughed, sitting on the side watching us.

I turned to him and laughed even more, "Yeah, it was bad news bears. I was a total rebel."

"Chris, you can join her now." Terry spoke. "Audrey, you said you had tattoos?"

"Mhm." I then took off my vest and pulled my t-shirt off over my head. "I said no to nudity, but I'm very comfortable this way."

"Well of course you are, Miss Victoria's Secret model." Chris smirked, standing next to me.

"Former Miss Victoria's Secret model." I smirked back, facing him as Terry took pictures.

"Former? You quit?" He asked.

I nodded. "Two reasons. My ex-husband's partner in crime is still modelling for VS, and I also feel that I'm getting too old for modelling."

"You are not too old." Chris rolled his eyes.

I just smiled and posed with him.

"Chris, could you take your shirt off?" Terry asked.

"Uh..."

I was grinning at him. "C'mon Chris, show off your kickin' bod."

He blushed and pulled his shirt off, tossing it aside still facing me.

"Perfect, now Chris stand behind her and put one hand on her hip and wrap your other arm around her shoulders across her upper chest, along the collarbone. And Audrey drop your head to the side, resting it against his arm."

So Chris and I did as he said. Chris started up again. "Your birthday is coming up."

I smirked. "How do you know?"

"I googled it." He chuckled.

I burst out laughing, "Oh Chris, of course you would."

"So what did you want to do?"

"Nothing. Absolutely nothing. My family always go overboard when it's my birthday. I don't want a party. I don't want to go out. I just want to act like it's another day." I said, holding his hand.

"Well, I'm not gonna act like it's another day, but we will stay in and celebrate it quietly." He said as he nuzzled his face into my neck, his scruff tickling me and making me cringe.

"You need to shave." I laughed, turning around to face him.

"You don't like it?" He smiled, pulling me closer and slightly leaning into me.

"Mmm, maybe I could get used to it." I smirked, moving closer to him. And even with Terry still taking pictures, Chris gently placed his hand under my chin, lifting it and pressing his soft lips against mine in a tender embrace. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he picked me up, I gently ran my hand down his neck and kissed him harder, digging my nails of my other hand into his shoulder.

He slowly placed me back on the floor and we started to laugh, blushing. "Did you get all you needed Terry?" I chuckled, turning to look at him.

"Yes and much more." He laughed. "I think this will be good for now, I'd like to do another session with you if that's okay?"

I dragged my hand through my hair, "Yeah, sure." I then picked up my shirt from the floor and put it back on, Chris doing the same.

Afterwards I went up to Terry and gave him a hug, "Thank you so much Terry, this was a lot of fun. I'd love to do it again."

"Of course, we'll keep in touch." He smiled.

"For sure, thanks again." I smiled, picking up my bag and linking arms with Chris. "Bye!"

Chris and I went out into the hall and silently entered the elevator. Standing across from each other and smiling, I leaned against the wall. Just as the doors shut he stepped forward and cupped my face in his hands, kissing me this time with more passion, letting me know that he was holding back earlier since Terry was in the room.

The elevator would ping as we passed each floor, getting closer and closer to the main floor. I smiled and gently pushed him back. "I'm in the mood for coffee, did you wanna go to a cafe?"

He smiled and rolled his eyes, knowing that I was avoiding addressing our small make out in the elevator. "Yeah sure." He chuckled, following me out of the elevator and keeping his hands to himself.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment and Subscribe