Till Death Do Us Part

I'm So Sorry...

Finally school had finished for the day and Mikey, Frank, Bob and Ray were walking home, talking about what they called The Great Gerard Way And Meg Watkins Vanishing Act (Part One.)
No one knew what was going on but they all had their own opinions:
Frank: Thought that Meg and Gerard had fooled around in the toilets then had gone back to Gerard’s house and were in Mikey’s bed.
Mikey: Was VERY disturbed my Frank’s theory. Mikey just thought that Gerard was sick and Meg was skiving.
Ray: Thought that they had run off together because Gerard had got Meg pregnant.
Bob: Was the only person who was actually WORRIED about their friends, especially Meg for some reason.

They soon had to say bye to each other when they got to each other’s houses and had agreed to email/text/phone each other if they knew anything about Gerard and Meg.

*Mikey’s POV*
I opened the front door and shouted to see if anyone was home then I remembered that mom and dad were working late. Had Gerard come home after his vanishing act? (I was going to kill him if Frank was right after all, and he really WAS in my bed with Meg.)
“Gerard? You home?” I yelled.
There was silence for a few seconds then I saw him coming down the stairs, walking slowly and looking really pale.
“Did you come home or something?” I asked him.
He nodded and said, “I was sick. Nurse sent me home.”
“Meg was missing as well; do you know where she went?” I asked him.
He looked puzzled (phew, he hadn’t been with her after all in MY bed). “What, she wasn’t at school?” He asked.
“Nah.” I replied.
He looked really worried and started mumbling something about ‘not seeing her since she ran off’ and ‘Oh my God, where is she?’ under his breath.
I was getting really worried about him, he wasn’t acting normal.
“Dude, you OK?” I asked him worriedly.
He didn’t reply at first but then he said, “I’m so sorry.”
“About what?” I asked.
His eyes filled with tears then he yelled, “I killed Morris!”
“WHAT????” I screamed. Not Morris, WHY HAD HE KILLED MORRIS?
“HOW?” I screamed.
“It was an accident! I sort of sat on him by accident, I’m so sorry!” he pleaded.
“How much do you weigh if you killed him by accident?” I asked him.
“I sort of went on him hard… It was an accident. I was upset and I didn’t see him. Please forgive me!” he begged.
“What does he look like now?” I asked.
“Not good. He’s all squashed and er… there are bits that are coming out that shouldn’t be coming out…” he mumbled.
I looked at Gerard’s face and saw how upset he was. Maybe I could forgive him. After all, Morris wasn’t that much fun anymore. He never came when I called him or did any tricks or stuff.
“It’s OK.” I mumbled then I gave him a hug.
“What made you so upset anyway?” I asked him. Even though he had killed my pet rat I was worried about him, he seemed really upset.
Then he told me what happened between him and Meg and I nearly fainted with shock.
Meg and Gerard?
OH MY GOD!!!