Life Happens

16 weeks and counting...

I woke up in the morning to Kiernan rubbing my belly. I tensed up at the feeling of his hand going around in circles. I sat up in bed stopping him from rubbing my tummy.

"What are you doing?" I asked softly rubbing my eyes, trying to hide my growing irritation. Kiernan kissed my forehead as he placed his hand softly on my belly.

"Just admiring your growing belly, Nola. People are going to be able to tell your pregnant." he spoke softly pulling my closer. I rolled my eyes and snorted.

"I honestly don’t care. This is my our little alien. Were...happy right? That’s all that matters" I retorted as I got up from bed. He nodded looking down at his hands.

"Nola, when are you going to call our baby...a baby?" he questioned as he stood up looking me in my eyes. I shrugged trying to leave the room. My bladder was full and he was testing my patients by the minute.

"When I fell like it's not an alien...Kiernan, you're starting to annoy me. Please get out of my way, I need to pee." I spat as I pushed by him. He grabbed my wrist and turned me around to face him, getting in my face, his breathing was shallow and I rolled my eyes.

"What are you going to do? Hit me, like you watch your father do to your mother. Well guess what...hun I'm not your mother I will fight back. Now let go of me you coward!" I shouted as I ripped my arm away and he relaxed a lot. I shook my head at him as I turned and walked into the bathroom. I sat on the toilet and relieve my bladder I thought about how I couldn’t stand Kiernan's presence anymore. The person that I once loved spending time with, I couldn’t stand it anymore. I just wanted to get away from him! Now I will forever be tied to him because of my little monstrosity. I finished empting my bladder and I washed my hands. I looked in the mirror at my bump. I ran my hand across it, and I smiled.

I am sixteen weeks and counting. Four more weeks to go before I enter the second trimester in my pregnancy. I hope me and Kiernan find a way to get over our...."little" differences, before our little creature arrives.
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter is eh...

The next chapter will be better hopefully!

Thanks for reading you guys!