Ignacio

Chapter 4

I rode for three consecutive weeks. I finally had my sister's village in my view. Paris, France is the village Carla settled in. Paris wasn't doing so good since she started living there. It has a virus spotted there called "Apocalytis". It is an infection that once you caught it, it attacks your nerve cells then it slowly shuts down all your organs.

"To be here is a death sentence, but I must get to my sister."

I ride over to the draw bridge. A guard holds his hand up and shouts, "Halt!" I stop in front of him to see what is going on.

The guard speaks, "Identify yourself!"

"My name is Antonio Bernz."

"I'm sorry Antonio, no one is allowed in here because of the infection."

"I must get in there. My sister lives in there."

"There is nothing I can do. By the way, we have been worn a man escaped the jail of Venice. Have you seen this man?"

He holds up a poster of my face saying in big bold letters "WANTED".

"I have not seen him."

I try to turn my horse around but ten guards stop me from behind.

"We know it's you Ignacio."

One guard try's to slash at me, but I jump off into the river under the draw bridge.

"Find him! I want his head on a silver platter!"

I swim to the closest entrance to the city.

"Oh great, a sewage!"

I walk in, with my feet splashing to every step from the water on the bottom. I turn corners over corners. With no ladder in sight.

"This place is a maze. You have to be God to get out of here."

I take a left and see two guards positioning themselves around the ladder I have been seeking for.

"Good, I really love surprises."

I sneak around the two guards by the shadows to the left. I grab a pebble on the ground and throw it in the opposite direction. One guard dashes, but the other tries to grab his shoulder. I quickly but silently snap his neck. I take his sword and walk to the busy guard. He turns around, and I impale my sword through his chest. I take his sword then make my way up the ladder.

I open the sewer trap door. I pull myself up in the middle of a alley way.

"Too easy."