Status: updates are random

Beautiful

Chapter 10- It's Okay, That's Alright Now

As Bam rushed to the drivers side of his Hummer, I quickly got into the back and placed Amber on my lap. Gently moving her hair from her face, I could see clearly the split lip and her left eye began to swell. Feeling for her pulse, my breathe caught in my throat as I felt it very faint and her breathing coming in shallow gasps.

"Bam- Bam, hurry! Her pulse is too weak," I said, my voice rising along with my panicking heart.

Without saying anything, Bam pressed his door harder down on the petal, zooming pasted street lights and stop signs. In less then ten minutes, Bam pulled into the hospitals parking lot, taking up two spaces and jumping out with me right behind him. With Amber in my arms, we ran towards the entrance.

"Someone get a doctor!" Bam yelled as he bursted through the door.

"Sir, I'm going to have you be quiet. You are upsetting patients," a woman nurse.

"Get me a damn doctor!" He yelled at her," now! I swear to God, if my sister dies, I will sue your fucking asses for all that you are worth and failure to assist us!"

Looking over at where I was standing, her eyes grew wide when her eyes landed on Amber. Rushing to the nurse's station, she called for a doctor and not a moment later, one came over with a hospital bed in tow.

"What happened to her?" The male doctor asked as he motioned for me to place her on the bed.

"My fucking crazy ex-fiancee attacked her. She's been telling her she's fat and I didn't notice that she was eating," Bam said, tears in his eyes and gripping at the ends of his hair.

"Her breathing is shallow and pulse is faint," I added.

The doctor nodded his head abd began shouting orders to the nurses around him. Fifteen minutes late, Amber was in her own private room, an IV in one arm and on the other was some sort of nutrition to help boost her immune system. A male nurse standing over her, taking out a blood sample from the top of her hand seeing that the veins on her arms were occupied. As the male nurse walked out of the room, Bam dragged a chair over to the side of Amber's bed.

"This is all my fault," he mumbled, looking at his sister with a broken expression,"I'm suppose to protect her. And I failed."

"Bam," I said, sitting opposite of him,"it's okay. You stopped it before it could go on any further. She is safe now."

"But look at her!" Bam exclaimed, his hands motioning to his sisters body," she was never this skinny. She looks sickly! She would go on runs to be fit! Hell, I had to beat up a couple guys because they were starring at her the wrong way. She looks so broken. So fragile. I'm afraid she won't be the same she was before this shit happened."

"She will be the same as before," I said, my tome fierce,"she has you to help her recover from this. She'll have me, she'll have everyone help her."

Bam just nodded, not knowing if he should believe me or not. I hope he does, I thought to myself as I looked at Amber's bruised face.
♠ ♠ ♠
Heyyy!!! I'm so sorry for not updating for two months!D: I feel so bad! Please. Tell me what you think!
Comment
Subscribe
Recommend
Please:)