Status: updates are random

Beautiful

Chapter 9- Protecting You

Being in the arms of Ville Valo has got to be the most amazing feeling in the world. The way he pulled me to his chest and ran his hands up and down my back was so very soothing. I sobbed into his chest, not wanting anyone to hear. But I guess I wasn't quiet enough because before I knew what was going on, I was suddenly brought out of Ville's arms and to another set. I was scared, thinking that Missy came back downstairs. But looking up, I realized that it was just Bam. As I looked into the eyes we both shared, I realized that they were red and filled with tears.

Bam didn't said nothing but brought me closer to his chest. I felt him sobbing as his arms tighten around me. I wrapped my arms around his waist, tears streaming down my face.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Bam said, rubbing my back.

I sobbed and said,"She said you'll never believe me and that you'll throw me to the curb once you two are married."

Bam mumbled something under his breathe before saying,"That's a fucking lie! I love you, Amber. You're my baby sister and I'm suppose to take care of you. Apparently, I'm not doing a very good job at it. That fucking bitch is leaving. Right now."

And with that, Bam pulled away and took my hand before carefully dragging me up the stairs. I looked over at Ville, pleading with my eyes for him to come. I saw him nod gently before following behind Bam and I. We really didn't have to go far to find Missy. As soon as we entered the living room, Missy was sitting on the couch, a bttle of Jack on the table in front of her with her phone glued to her ear. Bam let go of my hand and stormed over to her. Taking the phone from her hand, Bam threw it to the far wall where it shattered into pieces.

"Why the fuck would you hurt my sister?" Bam growled.

Missy looked up at my brother with fear in her eyes before they slid towards me. Her eyes harden before looking back at Bam.

"What are you talking about, babe?" She asked, faking confusion.

"Oh, don't give me that fucking bullshit Missy! I know you've been abusing my sister! What the fuck is that all about? What did she ever do to you?!?"

"She keeps taking your attention!"Missy yelled,"I never have alone time with you!"

Bam laughed a humorless laugh before speaking,"That's a fucking load of shit! I never spent time with her because of you! Whenever Amber wants to hang out with me, its you who tells her that we're busy! I should have seen the fucking signs! Her leaving right after she cooks us dinner. The way she puts distance between you, the way she's been running more then usual and her not eating! God!"

"Well, she a fucking fat ass cunt! She could lose a couple pounds,"Missy said, sneering over at me.

The look she kept throwing my way made me wrap my arms around myself and shrink back, which made me bump into someone. Turning my head, I saw that it was Ville who I bumped into. He was looking over at Missy with hard eyes as he wrapped his arms around me in a protective matter. Looking around, that's when I realized that Novak, Raab and Ryan were here.

"Fuck you bitch!" Ryan snapped," she was fucking Beautiful the way she was! She looked way better then you ever will, and you hated that about her, am I correct? By the look on your face, I can see that I am. God, I knew there was a reason I didn't like your fucking ass! You're a muliputive fucking slut who thinks of no one but yourself!"

Missy looked at him, eyes wide and mouth hanging open.

"Bam!" She screeched," are you going to let him talk to me like that?!?"

My brother just looked at her with arms crossed and eyes ice hard.

"Yeah," he said," I am. Get your shit and get the fuck out. I don't want you here in my home and the wedding is over just like how we are."

Missy screamed before charging over at me. I screamed as she yanked me by the hair from Ville's arms and dropped me on the floor before straddling me and slamming my head on the hard wood floor. I started to feel light headed and tried to push Missy away. But the lack of eating and the dizziness wouldn't let me. But a few seconds later, her weight was pulled off of me and I was being lifted into a pair of slim, but muscular arms. I tried to open my eyes, but my body wouldn't let me.

"The cops are on their way," I heard Raab's unmistakable voice say.

"Stay here and give the cops the statement and show them the video. Ville and I will be at the hospital."

I felt myself being lifted off the floor and that was all I felt before slipping into the bliss of darkness.
♠ ♠ ♠
So what do you think?
Please
Comment
Subscribe
Recommend
Please:)
It give me inspiration