Status: updates are random

Beautiful

Chapter 14-Hello Hello

It has been about three months since I have last seen Amber, and to tell you the truth, my heart aches for her. Sure, I have seen and heard her voices through the phone and Skype, but this is different. I miss seeing her everyday, look into her beautiful blue eyes and watch her smile every time I talk her, and have her in my arms every time she thinks she won't beat this.

Sighing, I smiled as I turned all the lights off from my home. Making sure that everything was shut off, I grabbed my luggage and headed out the front door. Locking the door, I headed towards my car. Starting up the engine, I pulled out of my drive way and made my way towards the airport. Bam knows this, but not Amber. I am going to West Chester. I am going to finally going to see the girl who stole my heart when I first layed eyes on her. Paeking my car and grabbing my luggage, I locked my car and headed to the terminal where my flight will be boarding in thirty minutes. After going through security, I pulled out my phone and smiled, seeing that I have a message from Amber. Opening the message, my smile grew wider as I read the words on the screen.

'I miss you so much, Ville! Bam and Dunn have been giving me hell, wondering when I'm going to draw them a new tattoo idea'

Shaking my head, I quickly replied with a 'don't listen to them, they are way out of their mind'.

Hearing my flight being called, I shut my phone off before heading to the plane. After giving my ticket and finding my seat, I quickly settled in. Looking out the window, I watched as the rain trail down and pool at the small ledge. Before long, my flight was taking off and in the sky. Closing my eyes, I leaned my head back and smiled to myself. In about two hours, I will soon be able to see the girl that has been in my dreams every night for the last three months.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

I was startled away by a hand shaking my shoulder. Opening my eyes, I saw a stewardess over me, smiling a tired smile.

"We are here, sir," she said.

"Oh, ok. Thank you," I said, unbuckling my seat belt and standing.

Giving her a small smile, I quickly rushed off the plane and towards the baggage claim. Getting my bags, I headed to the front of the small airport, where I knew Bam was waiting.

"Took you long enough," Bam said with his signature grin as he brought me into a light hug.

I laughed and shook my head as I hugged him back. Placing my bags in the backn of his Hummer, I quickly got inside his car.

"How is she?" I asked Bam immediately after he was on the road.

Laughing, Bam shook his head before saying, "she's doing way better than we thought she would. She's back doing what she loves to do, which is drawing. And she finally has some color on her. She's jogging again, but in the good way. She's trying to built her strength back up and I think its working. Just wait til you see her. She does not look the same as before."

I smiling, liking the fact that she is getting better as the days go by. Soon enough, we were pulling into his long driveway. Parking his car, I headed out and grabbed my things. As soon as I stepped into the house, I finally saw her.

Her dark hair had a shine to it that it didn't have before. Her eyes sparkled. Her face was not hollow, but now a bit full. Looking down her body, I saw that she was a bit fuller then she was before, and I loved it. Looking back into her eyes, I saw that they were wide open and her mouth was slightly open.

"Ville?" She said in a whisper.

I smiles widely at her and nodded my head.

"VILLE!" She exclaimed before running full speed towards me.

I laughed and caught her as she jumped on me. I wrapped my arms around her waist as her legs went arounf mine and arms around my neck. I breathed in deeply, finally happier then I was before. And happy that I finally have her her. Right here in my arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
:)