Hope Came With Wings

Coffee

I awoke slowly. My eyes barely slid open, taking in the room. Seth was sitting in the chair in the corner, his notebook on his lap and he was tapping the pen on the arm of the chair. He was concentrating hard about something, I could tell by the way he chewed on his lip ring. Suddenly his eyes flashed up to mine and he gave me a small smile.

"Hey. Your awake?" He asked, moving and sitting beside me on the bed.

"Now I am." I managed to get out before yawning.

"Hungry?" He kissed my head then walked towards the door. "Aiden was up, so he probably made coffee and some kind of food."

"Coffee!" I jumped up and ran down the hall towards the kitchen, hearing Seth laugh behind me.

By the time I got to the kitchen, Seth was casually leaning up against the counter, two mugs in his hands. I gave him a look and he smiled, handing me one.

"Thank you!" I kissed his cheek then sat down at the table with my yummy coffee!

"You and your coffee. Damn Seth, she's just like you!" Aiden laughed, shaking his head. Seth just grinned. I was to preoccupied with my coffee, which was made exactly how I wanted it!

"So, what are our plans for tonight?" I finally asked.

"Well, I was thinking we could go get your stuff and finally move you in." Seth said looking me in the eye.
Of course I wanted to move in. I already was, I just needed some of my stuff and then it was pretty official. But I don't know how I can handle going back into that house.

"Hey." Seth said quietly, taking my hand. "It's okay, I understand. We don't have to go. Or, I can go for you if you tell me what to get? I just don't want you to get hurt again."

I smiled at him and sqeezed his hand. "No, I want to go. I'm just scared. Too many memories, you know?"

"It will be okay babe. I'm here for you."

I smiled at him, but inside I was shaking. I don't want the nightmares to come back.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments??

Hope you are having a great summer!
<3 Jay

Also please check out this story. I think it's like a monster/vampire/romance fiction, you should read it! She's a great writer, she just needs more readers!