‹ Prequel: The Music Teacher
Status: Slowly getting back to writing so please bare with me =D

Through Thick and Thin

I'm Still Waiting You Know

2 years, 2 years and he still hasn’t woken up, I’ve been here at the very least once a week, sat by his bedside, willing him to wake. I needed him to wake up, but not just for me for his mum, she’s had a total breakdown, her only son laid in a hospital with no sign of waking. They even told her if he doesn’t soon then it may be time to end it, I screamed at them no, they couldn’t do that, he’s not dead, he isn’t dead, he’s just had a long sleep that’s all, a two year sleep.

“Zack, it’s me again, I just came to check on you again, I wanted to know if you had woken but I guess not. You know we all miss you, every one of us. Fancy waking up? Well I gotta go now, I’ll be back in a day or so yeah, your mum said she’d stop by later by the way. I’ll just put this here. Please Zack.”

I spoke to him every time I came, this time I had to cut my visit short though and I felt guilty, Bri wanted to take me out, it’s our anniversary tomorrow, he’s helped me so much, I’ve made him deal with so much shit these past 2 years but he’s taken it all and stuck by me when I needed him to, never once has he stopped me from visiting Zacky, hell he’d come with me sometimes he was just too perfect for me, I really don’t deserve him.

I walked out the hospital doors and found Brian’s car waiting there for me, I opened the door and climbed inside, once in a kissed his lips lightly,

“No change?”

“Not yet, but he can hear me I know he can, just a matter of time.”

“I know sweetie I know.”

He started up the car and drove out the car park, into the direction of home.
♠ ♠ ♠
First one and it's a bit short but I wanted something to put up and it's like 2:15 in the morning.
I promise it get's better, i have ideas in my head.
And wow subscribers without a chapter even up? Hugs for you guys.
Comments??
xx