‹ Prequel: The Music Teacher
Status: Slowly getting back to writing so please bare with me =D

Through Thick and Thin

Life At Home

When we had driven up the drive and got out the car Bri came and wrapped his arm around me and I cuddled into his side as he unlocked the door. We walked in and he set the keys down on the ledge before pulling me into his arms and hugging me, most nights after seeing Zacky I come home and cry, I wanted him back. Each time I sat there huddled in a ball Bri would always come, put his arm around me, rub my back, whisper sweet things in my ears, he was more than I could have asked for. He really didn’t have to stay, I told him many times I would go, he didn’t need my problems but he insisted on standing by me, he knew what would happen if I was left to myself, I’d be in the same position as Zacky or even worse I could have succeeded.
I let Brian pick me up and carry me up the stairs settling me down on our bed, I instantly curled into a ball letting the tears come flowing down my face,

“Fucking two years and that bastard doesn’t wake up, does he not know what he’s doing to me?”

I was letting anger run through me, I was angered by him, if he hadn’t have fallen for me, hadn’t told me he was leaving, hadn’t cheated, hadn’t fucking taken that bottle of pills or razor to his skin I wouldn’t be falling slowly apart. In some weird way I could say I hated him, but I can’t hate him, he’s my best friend, no matter what he does he always will be.

Best friends until the end.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short and a bit crappy, but it was needed.
And I felt I had to get something to you all.
I feel privilaged that you all seem to like this story.
But I haven't decided what to do with Zacky, so I'm going to let some of you give me some suggestions.
Do you want him to wake up?
Or
Do I kill him off?

Comments??
xx