‹ Prequel: The Music Teacher
Status: Slowly getting back to writing so please bare with me =D

Through Thick and Thin

Why?

I watched as Brian walked into the room and closed the door whilst his mum cradled me in her arms. I didn’t know what he would say but I did hope something would be right, to have my best friend back would just be the best thing in the world to me.

(Brian)

I shut the door behind me and walked to his side,

“Zack?”

He turned away from me,

“Go away Mr haner, You’re the last person I want to see right now.”

Venom laced his words,

“I think I know that but listen to me, that girl out there is broken, the past few years has ruined her,”

“And your trying to say something?”

“If you’d let me finish?”

He nodded,

“The fact that she lost you has made her feel lost, made her feel like she shouldn’t be here, she was resigned to losing you, she thought you were gone so she should be gone.”

His jaw dropped slightly and his lip quivered,

“She……..she tried to kill herself?”

I nodded solemnly,

“because of me?”

I nodded again and tears began to fall from his eyes,

“I just had to tell you, you not wanting to talk to her, isn’t what she needs. She’s out there slumped on the floor in your mothers arms, you need to let her back in here, you need to talk to her. If you have a beef over our relationship, have it with me, not her. She needs you.”
I closed the door behind me as I left, looking at my girl slouched in a chair, red encircled her beautiful eyes, which she had lifted to meet my gaze,

“You can go in now.”

I smiled weakly at her, as much as I wanted her I knew her and Zack would be better off together, as much as I don’t want to I think I may have to let her go.