‹ Prequel: The Music Teacher
Status: Slowly getting back to writing so please bare with me =D

Through Thick and Thin

I ***ing Love Her

Sitting there, just waiting, 2 months of waiting. This was my fault, I should have fucking kept my mouth shut and she wouldn’t be here, laying there lifeless on that bed, tubes coming out of her body keeping the steady beeping that the machine made going. Frank was about ready to kill me, he didn’t want me here, he had done everything he could to stop me, but I just had to, I needed to be here, I needed her but I fucked up badly. Zack hated me more than ever, he’s the one who broke my nose, the doctor insists I get it strapped up but no I’m not moving, I’m here now and I will stay here for as long as it takes.

“Get the fuck out of here Brian.”

I looked over to the doorway and saw Frank, he was snarling as he spoke, venom lacing every word coming from his mouth, I just sat there and looked back towards his sister, the one person who I love, I will never stop, ever, she has my heart, I don’t want it back, I don’t deserve it.

“I said get the fuck out.”

“Frank, I’m staying put, you want to hit me then do it, take a swing Zack did already, I know what I did was fucking wrong, I haven’t fucking slept, I’m not eating man I’m not even thinking straight, I got home and found this in my draw,”

I pulled the black velvet box that I had brought 3 months ago before all this happened,

“I want to marry her, I still do,”

He just looked from me to the box over and over again, before he spoke up,

“If you wanted to, why the fuck did you make her do this Bri, why the fuck is my sister laid there fighting for her life after shit you said to her.”

“I thought she’d be better off without me, seeing her face drop when Zack wouldn’t speak to her for being with me, I could have died, she nearly lost him once and then he was willing to do it again because of me, I fucked things up big time ever asking her out, but I love her Frank, I fucking love her so much.”

Tears came to my eyes as I whispered out my feelings, everything built up over these past 2 months, my head dropped into my hands as I sat there,

“I love you too,”

My head shot up as I heard her speak, her eyes were open, she was staring right at me, before looking towards her brother, he came racing towards the bed grabbing her in a hug kissing her face all over,

“Don’t you ever fucking do that again Ruth Iero, I fucking mean it,”

They both chuckled before looking at me,

I walked slowly towards the bed, looking down at the box in my hands, I had to do it, I had to ask her now,

“I’ll be outside for a second,”

I nodded at him as he walked out and closed the door, I turned my head back to where she was, she just looked up and smiled at me,

“Marry me.”

I just came out with it holding the ring out to her,

“Wh…what?”

“Ruth, I fucking hate myself for hurting you like this, it was all my fault, I got home and found this, I got it for you, I planned on asking you before we got the phone call that day, I should have done it then, seriously I want more than anything in this for you to say yes, fuck I’d be the happiest man alive, but I would understand if you said no, so I’m asking you Ruth Iero, will you take me back and become my wife?”
♠ ♠ ♠
Finally!
Got something out
Man this was difficult, but I tried to make it worth it, if it isn't do let me know.
It seems this story isnt doing as well as the one before so maybe I'll cut it short and end it soon, I was kinda hoping more of those who read it the first time would come back for more concidering I had like 600 of you read it, but hey ho, I can't force you too, it's all up to you guy's.
Anywhoooooo
Comments for this one, I'm starting the next chapter now, well the first part of it simply because it's in my head right this second, but i wanted this one to end on a clifhanger and I think that's a fairley big one so thanks
x