Status: My updates will be sporadic for a while :/

Secret Messages

Chapter One

I had just arrived home when my phone went off in my pants’ pocket. I smiled, knowing who it was before I even unlocked my phone. DarkAsDay is the only name I had for him and that was the only name I needed. After setting my school books down on the coffee table I took my phone out and brought up the new text.

DarkAsDay: Hey there. How was your day? :3

Twila:Hey yourself. It wasn't that great. People gave me ‘tude all day.

After sending the text I sat down and began channel surfing trying to find something of interest to watch for a bit. I had settled on an old SpongeBob rerun when my phone buzzed from its place on the coffee table. I reached for it almost absent mindedly. The pure stupidity of the show keeping my transfixed. I looked down and completely forgot about the life of an undersea sponge.

DarkAsDay: Aw I’m sorry sweetie. :/ Wanna tell me about it?

Twila: Everyone gives me grief for my style. Like I pierced my septum and everyone called me “Bull nose” it was agitating.

DarkAsDay: My poor Twilight. I know I just texted you and that you had a bad day but I gotta go to work. Text you when I get off?

Twila: Sure thing. Byebye love

DarkAsDay: Byebye sweetie

As I put my phone away I couldn't help but think about my day. Everyone had talked down on my, even some of my teachers, for my way of self-expression. I just didn't know why people had to be such bitches to those that step outside of the box. It was ridiculous.

“Why can’t more people treat me the way Dark treats me?” I wondered out loud as I let my head fall back on the couch, “Especially that idiot Blake. If he would shut his fat mouth about me everyone would follow suit…”

I stared blankly at the television not registering anything I saw. My eyes filled with unnoticed tears as I thought of Blake and the silly school girl crush I had on him once upon a time. I knew that he wasn't really to blame for the way his friends treated me. But it was easy to put all the blame on him. He was the poster child for perfect and popular. What he said went and no one questioned it. No one except me.

One of my tears fell as I thought back on what he had said to start all the abuse of the day.

'Do you think that bull ring is attractive? Cause honestly it makes you look like more of the cow you are.'

Those words had hurt the most because they were the first of the day. I hadn't been expecting something like that being said. And after those words passed Blake's lips it was as if the dam holding back all the insults burst. I was bombarded with hurtful hateful words all day long.

Some of the crueler people moo-ed at my as I walked by, hoping for me to break down probably. All I did was smile at them and hope they'd stop. The only bright point in my day was coming home to an empty house and texting Dark if for only a short while. He had a way of making me smile no matter what. Sometimes I wished that I knew who he was in real life so that I might have a real friend in a world that hates me. But I wouldn't ask that question. Not just yet.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is really short but I lost my train of thought. D: But go ahead and subscribe? ;3
And from the terms of endearment you see here you may assume that they are already on full blown love. However, at this point they're just...forever friends. Forever friends are people that are closer than best friends but not at the more than friends stage. Hope that clears things up a teensy bit?