Status: My updates will be sporadic for a while :/

Secret Messages

Chapter Eleven

I felt horrible all night. Daddy and Blake kept checking on me, until Daddy got called in for some emergency. Before he left he checked on me one last time and then I heard him tell Blake that he better take care of me. And that if anything happened to me he'd be in trouble.

I was trying to sleep, snuggling into my pillow when Blake came in. He sat down beside me and stroked my hair with a sad look on his face. I looked up at him and attempted to smile before I sneezed yet again. He looked even sadder at that.

"I'm sorry..."

"What for?"

"It's all my fault your sick."

"It is not. Now stop freaking out and go to bed."

"I can't. I keep thinking you'll need me..." just then the there was a loud boom of thunder and a flash of light and all the lights and sounds cut off.

"Blake?!" I screamed as everything went black.

I was about to freak out when I felt my blankets lift and someone lay down beside me. I was about to scream when I heard Blake whisper in my ear. He held me and told me it would be okay. I was beyond scared but at least I wasn't alone. We went to sleep like that and honestly I have never slept so good...

********************************************************************

When I woke I was confused on why I was warm. I looked around me and when I saw Blake's arms still around me. I snuggled into him and just rested. It was nice. But then I realized that it was Monday and practically fell out of bed. Blake jumped up and looked around and when he saw me rushing around trying to find all my stuff in the...dark?

"Why is it dark??" I asked as he reached his hand out to me, pulling me back to the bed.

"The power is still out, half of the county is without. The school board called about an hour ago and said that we don't have school for at least today. Now come back to bed."

I smiled at him and laid back down. He wrapped his arms back around me and we got comfortable. We talked about any and everything for a while. Most of what we talked about was pointless and that was great. Just letting the conversation flow.

I have no idea how long we laid there and I don't really care. It was nice laying in bed with my boyfriend and just being together without BEING TOGETHER. I smiled at him and he leaned in to kiss me...This time I met him half way. This kiss was different all the others. He pulled me closer and the kiss slowly deepened, becoming a KISS. When he slid his tongue across my lips, asking for access I pulled back a bit and gave him a peck.

"Sorry."

"Don't be. I liked it."
♠ ♠ ♠
How are you all enjoying the cheesiness? I think it needs some more? How about you? ;)

fill_the_spaces_
LitleRedRiddingHood
XxBlackHeartAngelxX
Never_Ending_Storm
Sleeping In SIn
DFTB_Ashley
nightwhispercw
OurLullaby

These people and everyone else that has subscribed and/or commented are all amazing