Status: It's done!

Bulls in the Bronx

Scream in the Dark

Neither of them were going to let their hands go unless the other let go first. Tony and Chandler examined the bathing suits together..

"What but," Chandler exclaimed in an unfortunate tone,"these are all...two pieces."

"Come on Chandler, your body is...is," he didn't know what to say but he didn't want to not say anything. He felt heat radiate throughout his body at the position he'd just put himself in and spoke in great confidence as he said,"I think you can totally pull of a bikini."

Chandler had nothing on her mind except for his hesitation, she wished he would let go but his grip had only gotten tighter.

"This one's awesome," he said as if nothing happened, tearing her away from her insecure thoughts. She looked up at a green bikini with the bikini bottom looking like little shorts.

"It's not that bad," she supposed. While smiling, he slowly turned it around to reveal the black TMNT logo on the bottom...only Tony. She laughed and nodded,"Fine I'll get it, but only because I don't want to continue shopping for bathing suits."

They went to the cash register, still holding hands,"One bikini," said the tattooed cashier guy.

"It's for me not her," Tony said with the most serious face.

"Cool," the cashier laughed. While Tony was joking with the cashier, Chandler was grinning madly but then it slowly faded...and she became a little worried. Not so much that about her body in the suit (Tony would think she looked nice and that was all that mattered to her), it was something else, she'd never tell anyone but in few weeks everyone would know..

"A ninja turtles bikini!" exclaimed Michelle as her and Chandler stood in line to make a full body wax appointment.

"Yeah, it's neon green with the logo on the ass,"Chandler said smiling herself.

Michelle was trying so hard not to fall on the floor,"Yeah, you're totally getting laid."

Chandler blushed and looked down, the thought of her...and Tony--"No, he wouldn't--"

"Dude," she said while writing her name and Chandler's for three weeks from then and lowered her voice,"when me and Mike are about to do it--"

"Please don't tell me this!" Chandler put up a hand.

"No come on, it's not gross," they walked out the salon,"When we're about to do it, he acts like Ron and I act like Hermione, and we quote things from Harry Potter."

"Yes. Your point?"

"My point is, Tony loves two things: you and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Mix those two together and BAM (she clapped her hands together) we have raging Tony hormones."

"You know, you didn't have to tell me about you and Mike.."

"Yeah, I just realized that," they laughed and walked in an inappropriate store called Spencer's: where you can get things from shirts with weed and sex references to piercings and hats to dildos and fake boobs.

"I'm gonna give you a ton of shit for that--"

"Oh please, I can see you and Tony; you being Princess Leia and him being Han fucking Solo."

Michelle and Chandler were doubled up with laughter,"Our boyfriends are geeks, man."

Chandler blushed,"Tony's not my--"

"I give it a week," she said nonchalantly as she picked up a shirt with a coin and read "Heads or Tails, I still win."

Chandler sat, knees to her chest, wearing Tony's hoodie he'd forgotten when he'd left that night; although Tony didn't leave it accidentally. She smiled as she thought about him but frowned when she saw the scars and cuts on her thighs. She felt so stupid.

"Now, everyone will see. Nice going you fucking genius. Now a perfect friendship is gonna end because of your fucking stupidity, you piece of shit," said a voice in her head.

On her floor sat the blade Tony found earlier that day, and she reached for it.

"No, no," she struggled,"Tony'd be so disappointed to see a new one, don't...you'll screw this up even more."

She pictured Tony being in her position, how devastated she'd feel to see him that way,"This is how he feels, do it for him," ran through her head. She stopped and she grabbed pillow and screamed in it, her face was wet.

She sniffed and laid on her wet pillow and whispered,"Whoever said that you can't love someone if you don't love yourself, that's bullshit."

Meanwhile, Tony laid in his bed shirtless, contemplating on one thing: he really wanted to not just tell Chandler how he felt but show her too. He began to feel butterflies fluttering furiously in his stomach, and sat up thinking about her and he began to smile. Her face was smiling brightly and she was giggling, then the scars on her shoulders came into view, then the ones on her wrists and he sighed,"She's such a danger to herself...why do I love her so much?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry, if this is short, I hope you like it btw just think of Michelle as Mike's current girlfriend(Frenchi)...tell me waht you think

P.S. The title is from Props & Mayhem by PTV but you probably already knew that..