Status: Completed on Dec 8th, 2012, 9:25 PM. THANKS FOR READING! >;}

The Undead Linda Vista Visit

Chapter 10~Surgical Suite Part 4

~George~
I kissed him. More passionately this time. If we weren't in a life-or-death situation, I probably would have stripped him and fucked him.

He tasted like fear with a hint of vanilla. Don't know were he got that vanilla mouth spray, but if kept using it against me, we might be in a life-or-fuck situation.

I heard him moan. Deep and throaty. I liked it. I WANT TO FUCK HIM, I thought. Maybe we could do it with the time we had... I twisted his nipple. He moaned again, and twisted my nipple. I bit his lip as I kissed it. He did the same. I slid my tounge into his mouth. He sucked it like a professional, then bit it lightly. I moaned. He began rubbing my thigh, sliding it higher and lower, until his fingertips just BRUSHED the tip of my semi-hard on. I felt him smile against my lips. He went higher.

"Be careful. I haven't had sex in awhile..." He didn't heed my warning. He put his full hand on my not-so-much-semi-hard on. "I warned you." Well, I did.

"Neither have I." He pulled my now-full-hard on, knowing that turn me on even more. I warned him.

I pinned him down. I left his lips and trailed kisses down his collarbone and down his neck. I stripped him of his black jacket. He shivered as his bare skin touched the cold tile floor. Quit complaining, I thought. It's not like your dick is touching the floor. Speaking of...

I reached down to find him fully hard, and shivering. I flinched when I realized he was taking off my jacket.

"What's the stuff on your shirt?" Damn. He HAD to ruin the moment.

"Don't worry. I fell and broke my nose, and it started to bleed. I'm fine now. I fixed it," A few minutes before I met up with Jordan, I found my nose wasn't broken, but that it's dislocated. I put it back into place. I actually forgot about it.

"Okay. As long as it doesn't start bleeding again," Jordan said. Damn, he was calmer then I though he'd be about it. He did the ultimate no-no-taking off my shirt. I moved his hands down.

"Hell no, my shirt stays on." That tile was to fucking cold to take it off.

"Fine," he said in a sassy tone. He moved to my pants and started undoing my HU belt buckle. I bit his tounge, then started to suck on it. He might be sore the next couple of days. He finally undid the buckle and unzipped my jeans. I got even harder, knowing what his next move was gonna be.

He touched the huge lump in my boxers. I'm done screwing around-I'm fucking him. NOW.
♠ ♠ ♠
*gets all hot and bothered*