Status: In progress..

When We Were Younger

Chapter Three

Dan and Tilly stayed at her house till the party came around. They watched a film untill Tilly's parents came home and offered Dan to stay for tea, which he happily accepted. After tea, Tilly and Dan went to her room to get ready.
"God sake! I've got nothing to wear at all!"
Dan sat on her bed. "Tils, you have loads to wear! Just wear a dress or something. Just hurry up."
She rumaged through her wardrobe once again and huffed. "Thats it, I'm going naked."
"Fair enough, can we go now?" He smirked at her and she gave him a devil stare. He held up his hands in surrender.
"Help me pleaseeee." She batted her eyelashes at him with a fake pout.
"Urgh, fine. But if you tell any of the guys that I helped you, I'll kill you." He got up and went to her wardrobe. He pulled out a royal blue dress and handed it to her. "There, now go get changed!"
"Thank you, thank you, thank you."
She grabbed a pair of tights, her heels and a fresh pair of underwear and went to the bathroom.
"Dan, I need your help."
"With what?"
"My dress."
"Okay, you decent?"
"Yes, yes, now help me zip this thing up."
She lifted up her long hair to reveal her back, and the undone zip. Dan couldn't help but look. He walked off her and slowly pulled up the zip, his hand occasionally brushing against her back, sending electrical pulses through her body. When he'd finally zipped it up he kept his hands there for a moment longer before taking them off, she turned round and brushed off her dress.
"Right, let me quickly do my make-up and we'll be off."
"You don't need any make-up, now come on."
She knew that Dan was only trying to hurry her up, but she felt herself blush from that comment. She grabbed her make-up and went to the bathroom to do it, partly because she wanted to calm the redness in her face. After applying her eyeliner, mascara and lip balm, she walked out of the bathroom. Dan sat up from lying on her bed.
"Right now we can-..."
"What?" She said with a panicked tone in her voice. "Is there someone on my dress? Or do I look fat? I look fat don't I? Ok I need to get ch-"
Dan cut her off. "Tilly, shut up." He walked over to her and put his hands on her shoulders. She looked up at him. "You look beautiful Tils." She blushed. "Now, lets get going yeah?"
They went down stairs, Tilly said goodbye to her parents and then they were off.
Luckily, Josh's was only a 15 minute walk away. It was already full of people, most of them older. Tilly guessed that his parents were away, and that was confirmed by Dan. Tilly was rather nervous because this was her first party, ever. Dan looked and saw how nervous she was, so he put him arm round her waste and spoke into her ear.
"Hey, it's okay. I'm here, just stick with people you know okay?"
She looked up at him, took a deep breath and nodded.
"Okay, lets do this."
They walked into the house, Dans arm still around her waist. Alot of people we already drunk and it was only 8pm. Dan ducked his head down to near her ear.
"Wanna get a drink?"
She nodded and they headed towards the kitchen. Josh was in there with a bunch of mates talking.
"Hey Tilly! Get your little Irish arse over here." He said with open arms. Tilly walked right into them and hugged him. "So how're you enjoying the party?"
"Considering I've just arrived and this is my first party, I'd say its alright."
"Woah woah woah, wait a sec. This is your first party? Ever?"
"Yeah, it's sad, I know." She put her head down in shame.
"Nah, just a bit strange. But don't worry love, we'll show you how to partaaaaay."
She laughed, "Um Josh?"
"Yeah?"
"Your gay is showing."
"When is it not?" Dan joined the conversation, holding out a drink to Tilly.
She went on her tiptoes and whispered in his ear. "Says the one who picked this whole outfit." She winked at him.
"Just drink your friggin' beer."
"Yes sir!" She saluted him and walked off to find the others.
She walked into the living room find Max chatting up a girl. It didn't go well though as it ended in him getting hit in the chest, and the girl walking off. Max turned round to find Tilly in histerics.
"Whats so funny Tae?" Max decided to mix her names together, as he thought it was 'cool'. He's been calling her it for days.
"Nothing Maxy, guessing that girl really liked you?" She said, after she calmed down.
"Shut up!"
"Aw, Maxy." She gave him a hug. When she pulled back he kept her arm around her.
"Dan told me this is your first party, therefore I am going to help you get absolutely fucked. Excuse my language."
"I'm not sure thats a good idea."
"Just loosen up, live a little!"
By god did she.

Tilly was currently dancing with Max, she had had too much to drink. Dan went looking for her, as he hadnt heard from her since she walked off. He found her in the living room with Max, completely out of it. He walked over to her, and removed the bottle of alcohol from her lips and put it down.
"HEY! I WAS DRINKING THAT!" She slurred.
"I could see that, I think its time for you to go now Tils. You've had alot to drink."
"But I'm having fun Daniel!" She tried walking but tripped over. Luckily Dan was able to catch her, he put him arm around her waist and lead her outside. "BYE MAXY!" She shouted, before leaving.
"BYE TAETAE!" Max shouted after her.
Tilly and Dan started walking, well Tilly was sort of stumbling not walking and giggling.
"Dan, I can't go home like this." She manage to say, looking up at him.
"I guessed that, you can stay at mine. My parents won't mind, want me to text your parents?"
Tilly nodded as Dan grabbed her phone, so it looked like she text them not him.
"Dan I'm tired and I feel dizzy."
"Right, come here then." He picked her up and she wrapped her legs round his waist, and rested her head on his shoulder.
"Dan you smell nice."
He laughed as he could hear little sniffles from her sniffing him. "Thank you Tils."
Tilly wrapped her legs round him tighter and snuggled into him even more. "Goodnight Dan."
"Goodnight Tilly-Mae."
After walking for about 10 minutes, they arrived at Dans. Tilly has woken up by the light of Dans room. She was still drunk and Dan was rummaging through his draws.
"Right, you can use one of my shirts and a pair of boxers to sleep in, if thats alright?" She nodded and he handed her his clothes. She slipped off her shoes and tights and pulled the boxers on under her dress.
"Dan, help me with the zip please." He walked over and unzipped her dress and before he could even tell her what she was doing, she slipped it over her head, leaving her topless. Dan checked out her body, her half naked body but then realised what he was doing and turned round. She tried pulling on the shirt put couldn't find the head hole. "Little help here Dan?" She slurred and giggled. She handed him the top and he pulled it over her head.
"Right, now get into bed before you do something stupid."
"Yes sir!" She climbed into his bed and turned round to Dan. He was pulling his shirt over his head and taking off his shoes and jeans. "Dan you have very nice boxers." She said before drunkly giggling.
'And you are a drunken perv, now move over." She moved further over into the bed. When Dan was in, she rolled over to face him. He wrapped his arms around her and kissed her forehead. "Now sleep love." She cuddled closer into him.
"Goodnight Daniel." She slurred.
"Goodnight Tilly." And before she knew it, she was fast asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Long chapter again!
Sorry for any spelling or grammar errors, if there is any, i don't have spell check on my phone
It would be great if I knew what you guys thought x
http://www.polyvore.com/outfit_three_part_one/set?id=57688227 <- Tilly's party outfit
http://www.polyvore.com/outfit_three_part_two/set?id=57688730 <- P.J's