Status: Active!

All The Love's Still There

Chapter Four.

***************
I looked at the clock and back out my window. The time read "10:10 p.m" I sighed. He said he would be here ten minutes ago.
I put the curtain down and sat on my bed. I stared at the clock and my heart ached with every minute that passed by.
Suddenly, a tap on the window caused me to jump out of bed and run over to the window. I pulled the curtain to the side and slid open my window.

He looked up at me and smiled, "Sorry I took so long," he yelled at a whisper, "I had a hard time trying to get passed my mother."

I nodded and started to climb out of my window. "You ready?" I asked.

"Yeah." He answered. I jumped out of my two story window and landed safely in Tony's arms.

I looked at him and smiled, "Thanks."

He placed me on the ground and kissed my forehead, "No problem."

I grabbed his hand and intertwined our fingers together. "So, where to now?" I asked swinging our hands side to side.

"How about the field, like we always do?" He asked pointing to the large patch of grass across the street from my house. I nodded and we walked from my house to the field. We went to our usual spot by the big oak tree and Tony laid down on the grass.

"Would you care to join me Miss Lady?" He asked looking up at me.

"I would love to." I said laying down next to him. He pulled me closer and I put my head on his chest

"This is nice..." He whispered then kissed my head.

"I could lay here forever with you." I whispered.

He sat up and held himself up with his elbows. "Ally, what would you do if I ever left?" He said below a whisper.

I looked up at him and made a confused face. "Why are you asking me this?"

He shrugged, "Just curious."

"No your not, whats going on?" I said pulling back from him.

"I dont want to talk about it yet..."

I looked at him with a serious face this time, "Please..."

He sighed. "Alright..." He sat up completely and grabbed both of my hands. "Ever since my dad passed away, my mom has been talking about moving."

My heart sank. "Where to...?"

He sighed. "She said Texas has too many memories of my father, that the only way she'll start to feel better is if her and I start off 'new'..."

I cut him off, "Where to Tony!?" I asked again.

"San Diego... In California." He looked down at the grass.

If it wasnt for the sound of the crickets this late at night, im pretty sure you would be able to hear my heart break into millions of pieces.

"I dont know what ill do without you Ally..." He whispered, now making eye contact with me.

I swallowed the knot in my throat and held back the tears. "Is there any way you could stay?" I whispered.

He shaked his head and the tears started to roll down my face.

"Dont cry baby, please." He said wiping my tears away.

"Our time will come, I promise." He whispered. "Your the best thing that has ever happened to me Allison, and ill be damned if I lost you forever." He stroked my cheek and looked into my eyes. "But our day will come, I swear. If this love is ment to be, we'll find each other again, and we'll be together once again... Forever..."
***************

I woke up in an unfamiliar room.

"Whoa, where am I?" I slurred out. I tried to sit up but my head started to spin again.

"Whoaaa, you gotta lay down girl!" Karla ran towards me and laid me back down on the couch.

"Karls, I had the weirdest dream!" I said attempting to sit up again.

She smiled, "Oh really? Tell me about it."

"Well, we went on a date with two really hot guys, then after the date we went back to their house." She smiled and nodded. "But thats not even the weird part... They knew Tony! You remember Tony Perry, right?" She nodded. "Well he lived there with them and I saw him Karls, it was so weird!"

"Ally..." She said grabbing my hand.

"Huh?" I answered.

"That wasnt a dream darling."

I looked at her with a serious face expression, "What?"

"Tony's in the kitchen hun..." She whispered. "We're still at Mike and Vic's house. You saw Tony and fainted like a dumbass."

I felt my cheeks turn red, "So hes here? Hes really here?" She nodded.

I laughed, "You've got to be kidding me."

She laughed too, "Yeah im kidding, Tony's not here!"

I giggled, "Really?"

"Ha, no." Her face got serious, "Hes in the kitchen, for real though."

"Prove it." I said, crossing my arms.

"Tony! Get your ass over here!" She yelled.

"Hold on! Im getting something to drink!" A familiar voice yelled back.

"Oh my god!" I gasped and cupped my mouth.

Just then, the boy I had fallen in love with six years ago walked into the living room holding a bottle of water.

He looked at me and smiled, "Sorry for making you faint... You want some water?"

I nodded and he handed me his water. The whole time I drank it I kept my eyes on him, observing his appearance.

"So many tattoos..." I murmured, placing the cap back on the water bottle and staring at his bare chest.

He chuckled. "Yeah, tattoos are kind of my thing."

"Ally's a tattoo artist now!" Karla blurted out.

Tony smiled, "Is that right?"

I nodded, "Yup. Karla, dont you have somewhere else to go?" I asked, trying to make her leave.

She stood up, "Yeah, I have to go uh... Find Vic!"

"Hes upstairs with Mike." Tony said.

"Alright thanks, upstairs I go then!" Karla walked out of the living room and up the stairs.
Then it was just Tony and I in silence. I looked at him and he was looking at me smiling.

I giggled, "What?"

"Oh nothing," he said still smiling, "Im just admiring."

Tony still knew how to make the butterflies in my stomach go crazy.
My cheeks turned red.

"Ally, can I hug you?" He suddenly asked.

"Only if I could hug you back?" I answered.

He laughed, "Of course you can!"
I stood up and threw my arms around Tony and his arms wrapped around my waist.
I breathed in and took in the same scent I did six years ago and smiled.

"I missed you Ally..."

"I missed you too turtle..."
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for all the commenting, subscribing, and recommending ! Keep 'em coming guys! <3