Status: new fan fic, hope ya like it :)

The Cheap Bouquet

Chapter 2- Live and Learn

Jaime's POV

Kellin was in mine and Vic's second hour too. I could tell Vic and Kellin were getting close, and I don't know why but I didn't like it. Kellin ended up sitting with us at lunch too.

"You okay, Jaime?" Vic asked. I was shocked he had noticed I was being quiet.

"I'm fine." I muttered.

"Okay." He turned back and started talking and laughing with Kellin some more.

'Why am I so upset about this?' I thought to myself. 'It's fine for Vic to have more friends.' I looked at Vic. He was a pretty good-looking guy. He had light brown hair, pretty brown eyes, and was well-built. He was really short, and his smile was perfect.

"Hey Vic, wanna hang out after school today?" I asked.

"Actually, Kellin's coming over. You can come hang too though if you want." Vic said, giving me an apologetic look.

"Oh." I said, hiding the disappointment in my face. "Eh, I'll just stay home, or go to the park or whatever." I looked over at Kellin, who was intently listening in on mine and Vic's conversation. Vic turned towards him and started talking.

'I'm just jealous. But why am I jealous? I mean, it's not like I like Vic or anything... do I?' I shook away the thought. 'No, of course not. I may be bisexual, but I couldn't like my best friend. Vic was like a brother to me, I can't like him!'

I glanced over at Kellin and Vic. They were laughing and cracking jokes. The jealousy was eating me alive. 'Dammit, I do like Vic.' I sighed and pushed away my tray and laid my head down on the table.

I was thankful when lunch was over. 4th, 5th, 6th, and 7th hour dragged on forever, but finally it was the end of the day. I grabbed my backpack from my locker and was about to leave when Vic stopped me.

"Can you drive Kellin and I to my place?" He asked. "My car's at home because you drove me to school."

"Sure." I said, no emotion in my face. I was more than happy to drive Vic home, but I really didn't want to drive Kellin home. Oh well, didn't want to seem like an asshole.

I walked to my car, Kellin and Vic behind me. I got in the drivers seat, Vic got in the passengers seat, and Kellin sat in the back. I drove, not saying a word or turning the radio on.

"Jaime, are you sure you're okay?" Vic asked.

Vic didn't know I was bisexual. I figured now would be a good time to tell him.

"Vic, I'm... bisexual."

Vic's POV

My heart stopped when I heard those words. There was a chance I could get Jaime! But I wasn't sure if Jaime wanted me. I liked Kellin too, but only a little bit. As I got to know him more, I realized I only liked him as a friend.

"How do you know your bi?" I whispered, not wanting Kellin to hear.

"I, uh..." I could tell he was uncomfortable answering, but I wanted to know. "I like a boy."

My eyes widened. "Who?" I was dying to know. Curiosity was eating away at me.

"I'm not saying." Jaime said, looking at the road.

"Please?" I said, giving him my puppy dog eyes. Those always worked on him.

"No." Jaime said. We got to my house and he stopped. "Here you go."

"Are you sure you don't want to stay?" I asked.

"No thanks, I'll give you and Kellin some uh, alone time." He said. Kellin and I got out and Jaime drove to the house next door. I walked to my house, Kellin following me.

"Hey Vic, where's Jaime?" Mike asked.

"He's at home, this is my friend Kellin. Kellin, this is my brother Mike."

Kellin and Mike said a quick hello to each other and Kellin followed me up to my room. We came in and I shut the door behind us. Kellin sat on my bed, while I stood.

"So you're gay?" Kellin asked. I had told him at lunch that I was.

"Yeah. Are you?"

He smiled. "Actually I am." Kellin said.

"Oh, that's cool." I said.

"You're really cute." Kellin said, smiling at me.

I blushed. "You don't look to bad yourself." I said, winking at Kellin.

He smiled. "Vic, I like you." He said. "As more than a friend."

"Oh." I wasn't sure how to feel about this. I didn't really like Kellin that way. I loved Jaime. "I'm sorry Kellin, I don't like you like that."

"Who do you like?" He asked.

Reluctantly, I told him. "Jaime."

Kellin laughed. "Jaime? He'll never like you."

I was shocked at what Kellin had said. "What the fuck, man?! I mean, yeah I know it's true but still you don't gotta be a dick about it." I said, pissed.

"Well it's true. Take a good look in the mirror, and then look at Jaime. He's so out of your league."

"What the fuck! Why are you being so mean?" I shouted. "You were nice and cool with me a few minutes ago."

Kellin rolled his eyes. "I'm out of here." He said.

"Good!" He walked out of my room and I heard the front door open and close. I looked in the mirror. Kellin was right, Jaime was out of my league. I was ugly and fat, and Jaime... Jaime was perfection.

I sighed and looked at the drawer that had my blade in it. 'No.' I thought to myself. 'You promised Jaime you'd stop. The last thing you want to do is relapse.'

I needed to get out of here. I left my room and saw Mike and Jaime in my kitchen. Mike and Jaime were close too. They were sitting at the kitchen table, drinking water. I walked in and sat down.

"Why'd Kellin leave so early?" Mike asked.

"Because Kellin is a fucking dick." I said, staring at the table.

"Why?" It was Jaime who had asked this.

"He started being a dick to me out of no where. Or maybe it was because I don't like him back. I don't even know."

"How do you know he likes you?" Mike asked.

"He told me."

"Well how about we order a pizza and just chill?" Jaime suggested.

I smiled. "You always know how to make me feel better."
♠ ♠ ♠
so, a little more drama happened ;o
comment if you want