Over Again

"I'm pregnant... But it's not yours..."

**Louis' POV**

I stood practically glaring at Harry in a mixture of fear for them both, fury at what they had done to Niall and shock, as it was something I could never have expected to happen. Harry stood shaking with tears leaking from his eyes. He was sorry, I could tell, but I was too angry to really take it in.

"How could you do that to Niall!?" I shouted, forgetting Eleanor was still in bed.

"We were drunk, Louis! It never meant to happen! I used protection but the thing must've broken!"

"Whether it was meant to happen or not, you still did it, Harry! Do you have any idea at all what you have done?"

"I know what I've done! I've never regretted it more!" Harry was almost sobbing. He cupped his face in his hands and stared down at the floor. "I love her, Lou."

"Where is she?" I said steadily, through gritted teeth so I wouldn't explode.

"In her suite where else would she - Louis!"

I had stormed past him, stepping over the smashed mug and flung open the door. I raged though the corridors of the hotel with Harry running and calling my name behind me.

"Louis! Louis! Stop! What are you doing?" I turned on my foot and scowled at Harry. He started panting as he caught his breath from chasing after me.

"No matter how drunk you were, what's happened is not acceptable. You're going to be a dad to a baby that Niall's girlfriend is carrying."

I turned on my foot and carried on running to Marie's suite and left Harry standing still for a few seconds, giving me a head start. I reached Marie's suite and hammered on the door.

"Marie? Marie! Open the door!" I shouted, knocking on it harder. "Marie!"

"Louis?" She asked, stunned, as she pulled open the door. I barged past her, into the room.

"How could you?" I roared. Harry appeared in the doorway and ran into the room, slamming the door behind him. Marie looked at me, bemused.

"What are you talk-" she began, but I wasn't in the mood. I cut her off.

"The baby, Marie. The baby," I spat.

"Don't talk to her like-"

"Keep out of this," I growled at Harry.

"Louis!" Marie gasped.

"How could you do that to Niall? He's happy with you. He loves you. So then you go and get knocked up with your exes baby."

"Louis, I - I've never been more sorry about anything! We were drunk! It was all a mistake!" Marie said.

"Did you know?" I seethed.

"Did I know what?"

"That he,"I pointed to Harry. "Still loves you."

She looked to Harry then at the floor. Harry looked away. I felt physically sick. She'd known and they'd done that.

The reasons I was so mad were several. Firstly, Niall would be heartbroken. He had waited so long for his princess and just as he thought he'd found her, she'd broken his heart. Secondly, Harry knew he loved her and knew that if he slept with her, then there'd be complications. But it was Harry, so there was probably something in his head making him think that if they slept together, then they'd be back for each other. He was probably leading himself on. Obviously, Marie would have helped, letting him sleep with her, no matter how drunk. Lastly, having a baby would probably give Marie a tonne of hate and really put a hold on Harry'a career. They were nineteen. Having a baby unexpectedly. Their lives had a huge bump in the road.

"You knew?" I gasped in horror.

"Yes, Louis... I knew," she whispered.

"You're supposed to love Niall!"

"I do love Niall!" She yelled defensively.

"Well then why has this happened?"

"We were drunk!"

"That's not a good excuse!"

"How is it not a good excuse? You've made plenty of mistakes when you've been drunk!"

"None of them have ever compared to this!"

We were both roaring at each other at this point with fury written straight across our faces.

"Do you still love Harry?"

"What would make you say that?"

"Answer the fucking question!"

"Yes!" She screeched. "There's my answer," she lowered her voice and Harry looked at her in shock. "I still love him."

"Why are you doing this to Niall if you love Harry! You can't really love Niall!"

"But I do! That's just the thing. I can't decide anything. When Niall finds out about this baby, he's going to freak and he is going to be so heart broken. And you know what? Breaking his heart like that is going to be the worst thing I've ever done."

"Yes it bloody well is," I growled.

On the coffee table, Marie's phone began to ring and lit up. Niall's called ID showed. All three heads turned to the phone before Marie and my own eyes clashed with each other. We both dived for the phone at the same time, scrambling to get it. Marie made it just before I did and snatched the phone up, running to the other side of the room.

"Hello?" She said brightly, acting so he wouldn't suspect anything.

I made to step forward and listen in on the conversation, but Harry threw his arm out to hold me back. I looked at him and saw he was shaking his head at me. I guess Marie had to talk to Niall, and it would probably be best for me not to listen in.

"Yeah, I've been good, Niall. How've you been?" She asked, making a light conversation, still seeming tense. After a pause where Niall spoke, she answered. "Oh great! How is everything in Ireland?"

While Niall replied, I took a step back so Harry could lower his arm.

"That's good then... Really? You'll be back in three days?... No, of course it's not too soon, you banana! I've missed you so much..."

I could tell that she really did miss Niall from the way she closed her eyes and sighed when she had said that. Maybe she really did love Niall more than I thought...

"I can't wait to see you again... Yeah? Oh cool," her eyes dragged up from the floor and she looked at me and Harry. I raised my eyebrows and felt Harry shift uncomfortably. She took a deep breath and sighed.

"That's really great, Niall. Hey, I have to tell you something... No, not now, when you come back... Well, it's not exactly a matter of urgency, it's just something you have to know..." I could see that it was causing her pain to say this. "No. It's not one of those things that you're suddenly not going to need to know... What? No, Niall! You can't do that!... No you don't have to do that for me! It can wait!... Not really, no... Niall!... Niall wai- right, fine. Okay. Right I'll see you then... Bye. I love you!... I know. Bye."

She hung up and stuffed the phone in her pocket. She looked up at Harry and I.

"Well?" I said expectantly.

"Well what?" She shrugged.

"What did he say?"

"He said he's all right, that everything is fine back in Ireland, that he misses me and loves me."

"What else did he say?" I pressed, more sternly.

Marie heaved a huge sigh and looked down. She dragged her eyes back to us. "He said he'd be back tomorrow afternoon. He's coming back early because he got worried."

"But... Marie..." Came a worried tone from Harry. "That doesn't give you much time to prepare for telling him... What're you going to do?"

That doesn't give you much time to prepare for a good punch in the face from Niall, you mean, I thought as a reply to Harry. But I was interested in hearing Marie's reply.

She thought for a second before looking up and replying."I know what I'm going to do. Harry, I don't intend on telling Niall the baby is yours. That won't help matters. I know exactly what I'm going to do. Louis, you can't tell anyone. Not even Eleanor. No one else can know before Niall, okay? Don't tell anyone."

"Marie, what's your plan?" Harry asked worriedly. He really did love and care about her. She walked around and over to the door.

"You'll see," she replied simply, opening the door for us to leave out of. I stared at her for a few seconds before walking across the room and out the door. As I looked back, I saw Harry trying to give Marie a kiss on the cheek, but it didn't happen. She shook her head sadly and guided him out. She shut the door, leaving us in the hallway.

"What's she going to do, Louis? I'm scared for her and what she's going to do," Harry said.

"No, Harry," I replied, stopping in my tracks and facing him. "You're not worried about what's going to happen to her. You might be worried about what she does, but you're worried about what Niall's going to do to you when he finds out!"

"She said she wasn't going to tell him that though..."

"Harry, man up. If you were a real, respectable young man, you'd tell Niall that the baby is yours, even if Marie doesn't. I'm going back to my suite. It's one o clock. Eleanor must be awake by now. Come back if you want, but you don't have to," I said before continuing walking.

**Marie's POV**

The following morning, a few hours before Niall arrived back, I made my way to Paul'a suite to hand in my resignation. He seemed devastated, but I told him I knew a boy who could possibly play in the concert for him. He asked why and I just replied with family issues. I also told him that it might not me permanent, but it would be a long while before I returned. My final pay instalment was sent to my bank account. Back at my suite I packed all of my cases and placed them by the door to the hotel suite. I sat on the sofa with my face in my palms.

I had had no idea of when Niall would be returning, so after Louis and Harry had left, I turned on my laptop and searched for plane tickets back to the UK. I got a ticket that allowed me to board any plane the following day. I decided not to go back to London, because they'd just come and find me. Where could I go where they wouldn't think of looking, and if they did, wouldn't find me? I thought of little rural villages but shoved them out of my mind, because of they ever did pass through one of them, it would be easier to spot me.

Glasgow.

I finally decided on Glasgow. I could give a convincing Scottish accent. Also, Glasgow was a huge city with many people. If and when they visited Glasgow, it would almost be impossible to find me. And they wouldn't go to Glasgow to look for me purposely, they'd just go for part of their touring and promoting. It was decided. I booked a plane ticket to Glasgow.

I checked my bank balance online. Three hundred-thousand pounds. How on earth did it get so high? Then I remembered that I had money from my old job, my pre payment for the touring, my payment for during the tour and the final payment. I thought I'd get a little job in my new home to keep my balance topped up to afford to pay bills and buy food and baby things.

Bills... Where was I going to live? I looked online and bought a flat in central Glasgow, right near all of the shopping centres. It seemed spacious enough for one person to live in, plus a baby for when it came.

I was fully prepared to leave and avoid all other problems that would come up. It would appear to so many people that I was just running away from all of my problems, when I was just saving myself heart ache and avoiding any more issues that involved Harry and Niall. If Niall and I did end it, because of the baby, I couldn't be with Harry. It wouldn't be right and it would just cause me pain.

I carried on pressing my palms to my face until I heard a knock at the door. I took a steady breath and stood, walking over to the door. Expecting to see Niall face, I smiled as I opened the door to see Harry.

"What are you doing here?" I asked frantically. He would ruin everything if he was here. He walked past me and into the room. I heaved a sigh and shut the door behind me. I stood I front of the cases and when Harry was facing the other way, I threw them through the bedroom door and shut it. He turned around curiously.

"I came to see you before Niall came," he said finally.

"You have to go, Harry. Niall could be back any minute!"

"I'm not going. Not until you talk to me."

"What do you need me to talk to you about?"

"What's this plan of yours?"

"Harry, why do you need to know?" I sighed.

"I'm worried about you. I'm worried about what you're going to do!"

"I'm an adult. I'm independent. You don't need to worry about me."

He walked across the room and took my hands in his, pressing his forehead to mine.

"But I love you."

"We have to stop this. It's just making us mad. It's already caused enough problems..."

"I will help you all I can. I will support you and the baby, whether you like it or not..."

His lips met mine and worked in synch. The taste that his lips radiated where what I missed so much. I relaxed into him and slid my arms around his neck. It was a sad kiss... We knew this would be the last one for a long time... Or at least he did. I knew that it would probably be the last one ever. I pulled back and looked into his eyes with tears welling in mine.

The sound of a car door slamming came from outside. I ran over to the window and saw Niall waving to the taxi driver and dragging two suitcases into the hotel.

"Harry, you need to get out. Now!" I urged.

"Wait," he said, pulling out his wallet. "Here."

"Harry! There must be, like, the equivalent to two hundred pounds in here! Why are you giving me this?"

"I don't know what you're doing or what's going to happen, but here. It's my baby and this is the least I can give you to help. I'll give you more tomorrow, but this is all I have in my wallet."

"Harry, I-"

"Just take it," he exclaimed, shoving the money into my hand and heading to the door. "I love you."

He walked through the door and disappeared. I knew all the boys would be in Louis' room again. They always were. He was the one with his Xbox in his room. I gathered myself and stopped myself from crying. I took a deep breath and another tap came at the door. This time, it was Niall who as there. He had no luggage with him, telling me he must've shoved his cases in his room before he came to my room.

"Niall!" I said happily, being fake, as happy was the last thing I felt.

"Marie, I've missed you so much!" He beamed, lifting me up an spinning me around, kissing my cheek.

He set me down and cupped my cheeks in his hands, before drawing me in for a passionate, meaningful kiss. I loved him, I really did, but there was Harry as well. I began to feel tears again but forced then back as he pulled away and took my hands.

"I've missed you, darlin'," he said.

"I've missed you, too," I whispered.

"What's wrong? Is it the news? Oh god, what's wrong?" He panicked. I couldn't contain it anymore. Tears escaped my eyes and I began to sob. He wrapped his arms around me and held my head close to his chest.

"Baby, what's wrong? Tell me, come on..."

"Niall, I'm so sorry! I hate myself for it and I wouldn't blame you if you hated me, too!" I wept.

"Oh, Marie! What's the matter? What could I possibly hate you for?"

I pulled away from him and looked tearfully into his eyes.

"I'm pregnant... But it's not yours," I whispered, before collapsing to the floor with my head in my hands, crying my heart out. Niall stood motionless.

"Who's is it?" His voice was fairly steady, but it had lost its comforting tone. Behind the facade, you could hear his fury.

"Telling you won't make anything any better, Niall, and it would just cause more problems," I said, standing back to my feet.

"Tell me who's it is," he demanded. I looked in his eyes.

"No," I said, steadily.

"It's one of the boys isn't it?"

"I won't tell you because it won't make matters any better!"

"That's it!" He shouted. He stormed out of the room and down the corridor.

"Niall! Where are you going?" I screeched after him. He didn't reply.

Now was my time. I ran to the bedroom and got my cases and bag. I signalled a taxi when I was in the street and shoved my cases in the bag with my handbag on my lap.

"Airport, please," I said. He put his foot on the pedal. I turned and looked back at the hotel where the men I loved, one of which the father of my child, were. The last time I was to see them.

**Niall's POV**

I ran through the corridors to where I remembered Louis' room was. I hammered on the door to see Liam answer the door.

"Niall! Great to see you mate!" He beamed. I shoved past him, into the room, and turned to glare at them all.

"Which one of you is it?" I growled.

"What are you on about, mate?" Zayn asked tenderly.

"Am I really your mate, Zayn?" He looked at me before turning to Perrie and shrugging. "So who is it?"

"Niall, no one knows what you're-" Perrie began, but I cut her off.

"Marie. It wouldn't be you, Perrie, but it could be your boyfriend," I snarled.

"Niall, what are you on about?" Liam asked, looking kind of scared.

"Which one of you fucked my girlfriend and got her pregnant?!" I roared. The girls gasped. "I know it's one of you. It wouldn't be anyone else. So come on... Who is it? She's tried saving your neck by not telling me, but it won't work.

"Is it you, Louis? Funny and sweet but can have a lot of 'fun'. You don't know boundaries.... Or Liam? Is it you? Kind... Innocent... Caring... You'd treat her just right..."

Louis turned to Eleanor and Harry who were sitting on the sofa. I couldn't see the expression he was pulling. Liam turned to Danielle and shook his head. She took a step back from the crowd.

"Zayn? Could be you. The bad boy reputation is almost impossible to resist... She could fall for you quite easily..."

Perrie's arms tightened on Zayn's as she looked worriedly into his eyes. He shook his head to reassure her. Slick bastard.

"Or Harry? The ex? The one who apparently so dearly loved her and treated her so perfectly but then snapped her heart in two... You could have easily charmed her again..."

Harry looked into his lap then back up at me.

"So, come on. Tell me. Who has been shagging my girlfriend while I've been away. Who's got her pregnant with a baby... That I wished... With all my heart... Would one day... Be mine... The woman I had waited so long for... Pregnant... The father... Someone who was supposed to be my friend..." I was crying by this point, with tears rolling down my cheek. Eleanor had got up to comfort me and put her arms around me.

"Get off!" I demanded. "I love her so much! And everything has been ruined!" I shouted, showing my pain to them all.

"It was me..." Came a small, guilty voice. I looked up and saw Harry standing up with his head down.

"You? You!" I screeched. I pounced at him, pinning him to the floor. My fists flew in front of me, one or two times collided with his jaw when my arms escaped his grip. "I love her so much! I love her with all my heart! Then you do this! You bastard!" I roared.

"We were drunk! It was a mistake! Get off me! Niall! It was a mistake!" Harry shouted. Danielle, Eleanor and Perrie had gasped and had moved to the other side of the room while the other three boys closed in on us.

"You've ruined everything, Harry Styles! EVERYTHING!"

"You think I don't know that? You think I don't feel guilty enough?"

"I love her!"

"I LOVE HER, TOO, SO STOP ACTING AS IF YOU'RE SO SPECIAL, HORAN!"

At that second, I was dragged off of Harry by Louis and held back. Liam had gabbed Harry off the floor and held him back by the arms in the same way Louis was holding me. Zayn was in between, making sure that if either of us broke free, he'd be able to push is back.

"You what? You can't possibly love her! You tore her apart!"

"And it's been the second worst thing I've ever done. The worst being this. Hurting her again and then hurting you. I can say I'm sorry. I can beg you for forgiveness. But I'm not going to. You hate me and even if you didn't, I'd want you to, because I hate myself for it. We were drunk. It was all a mistake. I love her so much, but I know I can't have her. She knows we can't be together, because she's chosen you. It's killed me realising that, but she deserves better than me. So, Louis, let go of Niall. Let him beat the shit out of me. It's the least I deserve."

Louis loosened his grip on me, but I didn't jump at Harry. I didn't want to. I could see the pain the mistake was causing him. I walked up to Harry and wrapped my arms around him. I hugged him tightly and Liam let go of Harry. Harry hugged me back.

"Why aren't you hurting me?" He asked, confused.

"Because I can see the pain it's causing you. And if the roles were ever switched, I know you'd be the same."

We let go.

"Let's go and find Marie. She's torn up," I suggested.

Harry and I knocked at Marie's door after running through all of the corridors. There was no answer. We shouted her name over and over again, louder and louder. Harry pulled something out of his pocket. Her room card? I glared at it.

"It's a spare. She never knew I had it. It was always to check up on her, but I promise you, this is the first I've used of it," he assured.

We burst through the room to find Marie. None of her things were in the living are, little kitchen area, bathroom or bedroom. She had gone and the last thing I had done was shout at her ad leave her calling my name in tears...
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh dear.... Hope you like! Please please leave your thoughts in he comments box! It would mean a lot but not may of you are commenting :/ please do and thank you for the reads, recs and subscriptions. Thanks Cupcakes :) xxx