Over Again

One Night With Niall

**Marie's POV**

I stood staring myself in the mirror, waiting to leave my suite and meet Niall in the lobby so he could take me out to dinner. Watching him on stage made me realise just how cute he was. His bright blue eyes, his blonde hair that was going ever more brunette, his height... He was cute, but I'd never payed him enough attention to realise it before. He sang like an angel.

I stood in my black and silver shoes and black dress with a silver belt. I had a small leather jacket draped over my shoulders. I had tamed my hair and fixed my face with make up. I took a deep breath and picked up my purse to leave and meet him.

I closed the door behind me and walked down the corridor with my head down. Surprisingly, I had little butterflies erupting in my stomach. I turned a little corner to find the stairs when I collided with something. The person caught me and stood me straight again.

"I'm so sorry!" I gasped without looking at the person. They just chuckled. I looked up, puzzled and soon realised why they didn't mind. Harry.

"It's okay, Marie. You off to meet Niall?" He asked.

"Yeah. He's waiting for me in the lobby," I explained.

"Have a good night then. Don't stay out too late," he winked. I smiled and nodded. He swiftly hugged me an gave me a light peck on the cheek before he disappeared down the hall.

**Harry's POV**

Why did I kiss her? What was I thinking? Harry, do you want to ruin everything for her and Niall? I thought in my head. The tiniest of voices in my head screamed yes, but another firm voice said no.

She looked beautiful. Absolutely stunning. That glint of apology in her eyes when she crashed into me was so incredibly cute!

I was happy for her, though. And Niall deserved a girl like her. Someone beautiful, funny and caring. Niall had waited so long for the perfect girl to be his princess, maybe he'd found her? If he had, then good for him! I should pity myself. If Marie had been able to move on, then so should I!

I smiled happily to myself as I walked away to my room. I was about to turn and open the door when it opened itself and out came a petite cleaner who had been tidying my room up.

"Sorry, sir. Your room," she indicated, holding the door open.

I let my eyes soak in he appearance. She was small, skinny, blonde, blue eyes, thinner lips and pale with no freckles. The exact opposite of Marie. Perfect. She was very pretty.

"No need to apologise. Thank you," I glimpsed at her name tag and smiled "Eva."

"Oh, it's fine. I'll leave you to your room now," she said, sorting her skirt and walking out.

I walked into my room and found it spotless. I was about to sit on the sofa when I saw a few cleaning rags and a polish on the coffee table. Eva must've left them there. I scooped them up and made for the door.

"Eva!" I shouted down the corridor. I ran until I saw her walking towards the main stairway.

"Yes, sir? Was there a problem?" She questioned.

"Please, call me Harry. You left these in my room," I held the things out and she smiled and took them.

"Thank you, Harry. I'd forget my own head if it weren't screwed on!"

"I feel that way all the time," I grinned. She smiled to the floor. "Hey, Eva?"

"Yes?" She answered, looking up at me.

"Would you like to go out with me some time?" I offered.

"Um... Sure, okay. When?"

"How about tomorrow night? Meet you in the lobby around seven?"

"Yeah, okay. See you then. I'd better go. Bye, Harry," she smiled and gave a little wave. I waved back and made my way back to my room. She seemed nice.

**Niall's POV**

I stood waiting for Marie in the lobby. I was shaking like a leaf. My palms were sweaty and I needed the toilet for probably the fifth time that night. I stared at my wristwatch. What was keeping her?

I heard footsteps on the stairs and looked up. Marie. She looked breathtaking. I never realised exactly how much I liked her until then. She was the definition of stunning.

"Hi, Niall," she blushed. She had probably noticed me gawping in awe at her.

'Hey, Marie. You look... Wow..."

"Excellent choice of words there, Niall," she giggled. I winked at her.

"I seem to have a way with words," I chuckled.

I offered her my arm which she took. I escorted her from the building, feeling happy that I finally had a beautiful woman on my arm.

"Where are we going?" She asked.

"I found a restaurant. It seems quite nice there," I replied. I hoped it was as nice there as it seemed.

"Awesome," she smiled.That smile was enough to knock the breath out of me.

We were escorted to our table inside the restaurant and sat. It really was quite fancy; low light, candles, fancy foods - all quite romantic. Perfect. I peered at the menu and looked up at Marie to see what she was doing.

"Steak looks nice," I announced.

"Yeah, I was thinking that," she smiled. "So does the lasagne, though..." She well and truly looked puzzled.

"Get them both if you want!" I chortled. She looked up at me and giggled.

"Think I'll get the carbonara," she said, finally.

"Yeah, I'm sticking to the steak," I winked, placing down my menu.

The waitress soon arrived back with our drinks - a pint for me and a champagne for Marie. We also placed our food orders and the waitress walked away.

"What's it like? Having all these girls watch you order food?" Marie asked jokingly. At first I had no idea what she was on about, but then I noticed the group of girls three or four tables away, staring in our direction and giggling.

"Honestly, I've gotten that used to it, I hadn't even noticed it," I shrugged.

"Aw, poor you! I'd hate to have this that often that you get used to it!"

"No, it's fine! It's all part of the job. Anyway, if it weren't for the girls, we wouldn't be where we are now," I explained. She nodded in understanding, sipping her drink.

"Does it ever bother you? If you're having a conversation with Harry and these girls go running up to him. Does it annoy you?" I asked.

"It's not too bad because it never happens that often. It all really depends on what we're talking about. If its nothing then I won't care, but if it's something, I'll get a bit annoyed," she sighed. Even though she said that, I could tell it did bother her more often than not.

"You've been good to the fans, though," I pointed out.

"You really think?" She tilted her head slightly to the side in questioning.

"Yeah. You're really nice and polite to them. They seem to quite like you," I nodded and flashed her a little smile over my pint glass. I faintly saw her blush.

"Thanks. I don't really do much... Just acknowledge that they're there and respect them," she shrugged.

"Mostly, that's all they ask for," I assured. She flushed again. I'd never seen her blush so much.

"Most of them are quite sweet," she said faintly, looking back to the small huddle of fans.

I laughed a little. "I like the use of the word 'most'."

"Oh! I didn't mean it like that, it's just that some of the things that some of them say can be pretty harsh. They can hurt. Not just me, but you boys and Danielle, Perrie and Eleanor, too. Sometimes, the girls need to know where the boundaries are, if you know what I mean?" She asked, confusing herself. I chuckled slightly.

"I know exactly what you mean."

She smiled and looked up into my eyes. Eyes like large almonds the colour of chocolate and as deep as the sea shone like stars through my eyes. I was captivated. It was incredible how perfect her eyes were. Her hand was placed on the table next to her wine glass. I outstretched my hand and placed it on hers, before entwining our fingers on the table. Her eyes flicked down to face our hands. When I looked back up to her, she was smiling gorgeously at me.

"This is going to sound a little crazy and a little rushed, but... Would you want to be my girlfriend?" I asked, not really processing the thought once again, though I had no regrets.

Her eyes seemed to brighten up the entire candlelit restaurant as they smiled and shone, beaming out radiant glows of beauty. She but her lip and glanced at the table in front of her before she looked back in my eyes again.

"Yes."

The word came as a simple whisper but seemed to completely change my entire world. A huge smile stretched across my face from ear to ear.

"The foods taking ages here," she snapped me out of my trance as she looked around the restaurant at everyone else eating their food.

"Wanna go to McDonalds instead?" I offered, cheekily.

"Sounds wonderful," she grinned. I stood and helped her from her chair before leaving the restaurant with our fingers laced tightly together.

**Marie's POV**

We sat on the swings in the park under the sky that was steadily growing darker, eating our 'romantic' meal. Once we were finished, Niall threw the rubbish in the bin nearest to us. He laced our fingers together and I couldn't help but smile and feel little butterflies erupt in my stomach.

We made our way to the hotel and stood in a corridor where you had to tub left for my room and right for Niall's.

"I've had an amazing night tonight, Nialler," I smiled. He had taken both of my hands in his and I stared deeply into those beautiful blue eyes that looked just like a crisp blue sky.

"I'm glad you have," he smiled, pressing his forehead to mine. I giggled. "I've had an amazing time, too."

"We should do this again," I suggested.

"Definitely! We're touring and stuff for a few days now, but maybe in a couple days, we could sit in my room and watch a few films and stuff?" He offered.

"I would love that," I smiled, nodding.

"Well, I suppose we'd better go... It's getting late," he said.

"Yeah, I guess it is," I nodded, smiling at our entwined hands. "Thank you for tonight."

"The pleasure's all mine," he grinned.

I stared down again. I really didn't want to leave. I felt a gentle hand lift my chin to meet those beautiful blue diamonds. I felt his soft breath brush my face. He leaned in and I felt my eyes flutter shut. His tender lips pressed against mine, lovingly and gently. I placed my hands around his neck and gently caressed it. His hands slipped around my waist and bought us closer together. The kiss became more passionate and I fell into the wall while Niall leaned over me. He bit down on my lip lightly and I moaned softly, opening my mouth. He smirked into the kiss and deepened it, moving us together in synch.

There was a little noise from somewhere. A split second after my purse dropped to the floor. We pulled away and smiled breathlessly at each other.

"Night, Marie," Niall grinned.

"Goodnight, Nialler," I kissed his cheek and picked up my purse as Niall waved and made for his room.

**Harry's POV**

I heard Niall and Marie talking and stood silently around the corner, not wanting to be seen, nor heard.

"Yeah, I guess it is. Thank you for tonight," I heard Marie say.

"The pleasure's all mine," Niall said.

It suddenly went quite quiet. For too long... I heard a little moan and I peered around the corner. I gasped and fell against the wall, making more noise than intended. I bit my lip, trying to fight back tears. Why was I feeling like this? I thought I was getting over her?

I heard their voices but didn't bother to listen to what they were saying. I lay m back against the cool wall and tried to collect my self. I heard footsteps and stood straight, sorting my clothes and taking a deep breath.

"H-Harry?" I heard Marie say behind me.

"Hi," I fake-smiled and turned to face her.

"How l- oh... Is everything all right?"

"Yeah, why wouldn't it be?" I shrugged.

"You look as though you're about to cry," she pointed out.

"No, I'm just tired. I was on my way to my room," I lied.

"Oh, okay. Well, night, Harry," she bade.

"One night with Niall and I don't even get a goodnight hug?" I winked, trying to be cheeky.

"Oh..." She said. She shuffled closer and gave me a quick hug. She scurried off and I entered my room when I got to it. I fell onto my bed and stared at the ceiling, not knowing what to feel.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you to the peeps who have commented :) means a lot!! Thank you for the recs and subscriptions, too. You're all amazing! Please comment what you think. Narie or Marry? Who do you ship? Thanks Cupcakes!! Xx