Status: Hope you like it.

It All Started With a Hello

Chapter 6

As Olivia drove to Niall's house Jasmine was playing her Leapster. Olivia looked over at Aidan in the front seat and patted his leg.

"Aidan, you know your father and I love each other, right?"

Aidan looked over and then looked out of the window.

'I know you’re mad at your father, but it’s not his fault."

Aidan still didn’t say anything. "Aidan, please don’t be mad at your father."

"Mum, dad left us! He just walked out! And you’re sticking up for him?! WHY?" Aidan said blowing up. Olivia retreated her hand and gripped the stirring wheel.
"He didn’t just get up leave, hunny. It was.." Olivia sigh, "more complicated. We both took part in the fight."

"So you want me to be mad at you so dad's feelings don’t get hurt, yeah?" Aidan said shacking his head, "Mum, why did he have to leave.. Everything was perfectly fine."

Olivia heard sorrow in her son’s voice and bit back the tears. "Baby. Dad will come back. He’s just taking a break, okay. "Olivia looked over and say a single tear roll down her son's cheek and she quickly looked away like Zayn always wanted. Zayn hated when other people saw him cry. He thought he wasn’t strong enough if someone say him crying.

"I.. I just want dad to come back." Aidan said choking on his last word. He let out a sniffle and then covered his eyes with his hand. Olivia hated to see her children cry like that. She looked in the rearview mirror at Jasmine. She was unaware of the conversation so Olivia went on.

"Aidan, dad will come back. I promise... I'll," Olivia stopped for a second. "I’ll talk to him, alright. Dont cry" Aidan looked out the window and nodded.

"Hey, mum?" Aidan said as Olivia pulled into Niall's driveway. Olivia looked over.

"Why was dad at the hotel that night?" He asked as he opened the door.

Olivia thought for a moment, "I.. I don’t know." Aidan smiled and helped Jasmine out of the backseat. The kids waved as Olivia drove away in her black Toyota. The kids turned around and walked up the pathway. Jasmine run up in front of Aidan and knocked on the door. Niall opened the door with a wide smile on his face.

"Hey Jassy!" He said picking her up and kissing her cheek.

"Hi Uncle Niall! I missed you! Guess what?!" Jasmine said as Aidan shut the door.

"uhm.. WHAT?" Niall said playing along.

"Mummy told us that you can’t go pee in public places." She said giggling. Niall's smile faded and he put the little girl down.
"You know Zayn. Im sick and tired of yours and Olivia's bullshit. Can no one keep a secret in this family?" He walked into the hall without saying one more word.

"Hey Jassy!" Zayn said ruffling Jasmine's hair. Hey Aidan." Zayn said looking at his son.

"Dad." Aidan said walking away.

"Story time?" Jasmine asked kicking her shoes off.

Zayn smiled, "Story time it is." He picked out the little girl and pretended she was an airplane. She landed on the couch next to Aidan and Zayn pulled up a chair.

--------------------------------

*ZAYN'S P.O.V*

"Niall?" I ask looking back. "What are you doing here?"

"I.. spilt Olivia's coffee on her shirt." Niall said laughing, "Quite funny really."

Olivia looks at him and his smile faded. "Sorry." He said quickly.

"Well alright then." I say rubbing the back of my neck.

"What are you doing here ?" Niall asks moving his eyebrows.

I look away blushing. I was here to ask Olivia what her favorite flower was. I messaged her about it and she said she would be home. "I texted Olivia. She said come over."

Olivia's face turns to confusion. "You texted me? I never got it," She pats her pockets, "I don’t even have my phone."

"Oh.." I say embarrassed. Olivia faces turns and she opens the door. Her friend is sitting on the couch with Harry. He smiles cheekily and then the girl smiles.

"Next time, don’t touch my phone." Olivia says picking the IPhone off the coffee table.

"We were just playing around." Harry says giggling.

"I’m just gunna wee now." Niall says slipping into the bathroom.

"Uhmm.. Liv, I think you spilt something.." Alessandra says trying to hold in her laughter.

Olivia smiles sarcastically,"Ha-ha. Very funny."

I look at Harry and he’s smiling right at me. "Well Alessandra," He turns to her, "I think it’s time we go. " They both smiles and run out of the hotel room and down the hall.

"So, err. Sorry. I think I’m just gunna go. I’ll see you at 5, yeah?" I say heading for the door.

"Well wait. Isn’t the carnival open now? I’m not doing anything if you aren’t." Olivia said taking her hair out of her pony-tail.

I gulp and then look away. "Uhm. Yeah it’s open now. We can go."

Olivia smiles, "Great. Just let me get dressed. I’ll be quick." And then she disappeared into her room. Five minutes later she comes out wearing plain skinny jeans and and a white tank top with a brown leather jacket. Her blonde hair flows down her back and she has it natural, so some curls show. She is beautiful in every way.

"Ready?" She asks flashing a smile.

"I’m coming! I love carnivals!" Niall shouts from the kitchen.

Her smile fades. "Niall mate, I think it’s better if you stay back.. It.. Make sure Liam doesn’t do anything crazy." I say making Olivia smile.

Niall pop his head out of the kitchen and lifts one eyebrow. "C'mon guys, I’m bored!" Niall whines.

"Fine!" Olivia says smiling.

I weakly smile and then open the door. "After you."

"Thank you." Olivia says blushing.

"Why thank you Handsome!" Niall says bowing and talking in a girl voice.

I hit the back of his head and he stops.

"Oi! " He yells holding his head.

---------------------------------------------------

"Alright guys! We are at the zoo!" Zayn says getting out of the car. Niall claps and then hopes out.

"Yay! I wanna see the penguin’s daddy!" Jasmine says unbuckling. Aidan sighs and opens the door.

"Can we try to have fun Aidan, at least?" Zayn says shutting his door and grabbing Jasmines hand.

"Guess.." He says rolling his eyes.