Status: Hope you like it.

It All Started With a Hello

Chapter 7

"Dad.." Jasmine said from Aidan's back.

"Yeah love?"

"Can you finish the story? Pretty please." Zayn looked up at the little girl. She had puppy dog eyes and a pouty lip. Zayn couldn’t resist.

"Alright. Alright."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

*ZAYN'S P.O.V.*

As we get out of the car my hands begin to shake. 'why does this girl make me so nervous. I’ve been on loads of dates, Chill out Zayn!' I think to myself.

"Okay. Were to first?" I say looking at Olivia. She pushes her hair out of her eyes and scans the different rides.

"Oooh. Can we go on the big slide thingy?" She says looking at the large multicolored slide.

I laugh, "Alright. Here we go!" Olivia walks to catch up and then looks around.

"What’s up?" I ask looking at her.

"You know.. just the.. fans." She says looking back at me.

I shrug. "School I guess." We both laugh and get in line. It takes a good 10 minutes so we just talk and laugh.

"So. If you don’t mind me asking. How old are you?" I ask looking up at the people sliding down the slide with potato sacks under them.

"I am 19 years old. Fresh out of school. I am going back to college after this 'road trip'. "

I look at her and laugh, "On the plane mind you. So it’s like a.. plane trip."

She rolls her eyes and laughs. " I guess." She flashes her smile and I almost melt.

"So how old are you?" She asks tossing her hair off her shoulder.

"I am 19 . " She smiles and points up. I turn and give the man the tickets.

"Ready to get beat?" I ask turning to look at her one last time before walking up the mountain of steps.

"In your dreams!" When we get up to the slide we race down and turns out she wins.

"I told you Malik! I won!" She says mocking me.

I smile and shrug my shoulders. "I guess I was a little rusty."

"Sure.."

I look around and see a Bumper Cars. I point them out and Olivia squeals. "My favorite ride ever!"

She runs half way over and then stops and blushes. I catch up and she giggles. "Sorry. I’m just so excited." I feel my palms getting sweaty from her blushing. She is just so cute, I can’t help it. We get in and pay with tickets and begin playing. After recurring whip lash we finally stop and get on a couple other rides. Finally I hear Olivia's stomach growl and announce that we should get some food. She agrees and we walk over to a food stand.

"Uhm. burger please and coke." I order looking at the menu on the wall.

"nachos and a sprite. Thank you." Olivia says without looking at the menu.

We get out food and sit down. After we finish eating and talking Olivia points out the Ferris Wheel.

"Okay." I nod nervously. I have always been afraid of heights and Ferris Wheels get pretty up there. As I get up and begin to walk over I feel Olivia's hand snake into mine and hold it. I look over and she's smiling and blushing. I mimic and then laugh. There isn’t a long line and it takes know time at all but people start to recognize me. I gladly sign a few autographs and take a few pictures until we get on the ride. I look up at the machine and gulp. The man puts us in a kart and then puts the bar down securing us. I look at Olivia as she looks up and smiles. The ride begins and the kart lifts. I look down and feel a bead of sweat form on my forehead. 'Here goes nothing..'

------------------------------------------

"Alright guys. It time to head back. Your mother wants to take you two shopping for new tennis. She said the dog chewed them." Zayn said looking at the elephants.

Jasmine sighs and then Niall protests. "C'mon Zanier!" Zayn gives him the death stare and Niall backs off.

"Off we go!" He said running with Jasmine in his arms. The boys follow and laugh at the two.