I Just Can't Get My Hands Off You

Chapter 3:It Feels Good When Your Beside Me

we stared at the stars in the night sky and he looked at me"this is nice"he said and i smiled"yeah"i said"i good spot to screw someone"i said and he shooked his head"what i'm just saying...plus remember i'm kinda a succubus"i said and he smiled"i know...its hard to feel horny all the time...u were born that way and i get it...but do u even want to just stop it and be normal"he said"well yeah....i want to want sex when its in the moment not all the time...i'm ashamed of it...its even worse when your a guy 10 times worse...and all i want...is to fall in love...you know hold hands with someone as we walk down a meadow or even a park...laugh at all the little things in life and not have to want to always pounce and screw....i hate being this way"i said and a tear slipped its way out and he whipped my tears with his hoddie sleeve and he was so dreamy and cute...i feel so safe with him and it feels good with him beside me and i closed my eyes and blacked out(Damon's p.o.v)"Aly..."i said and she didn't move and i began to panic"Aly..."i said and shooked her she did not move"whats happening...Aly please tell me"i said and i put my ear to her heart it was faintly beating and i cried"Aly no"i said and then a light came down from the sky and there stand a guy with bleach blond hair and he looked at her"what happening?"i said"her heart is true to u"the guy said and he smiled"she won't do her duties as a kinda succubus cuz of u..."the guy said"what do i have to do?"i said and i looked at Aly"u have to let her use u as her life source and to do that..."he said"i have to do her"i said and he nodded his head"now if u need more time i can give her some of my life force to her but only a little that means u can't not do it after or she will die"he said and i looked at him and nodded my head and he smiled and he grabbed her arm and bite her arm and i looked at him"stop it u will get her pregnate"i said and he was finished"it doesn't work form another kinda succubus like me...and i bite her she didn't bite me"he said and i looked at him"who r u?"i said and he smirked"i'm Ross...she don't remember me...but i was her first victim...until she turned me....i'm one of her now...but i'm her past your her future"he said"do u still love her?"i said and he smiled"yeah...but when i bit her just now i also felt her feelings...she is in love with u...not me"he said and i could swear i saw a tear slid from his eyes"wish u guys a happy ending....and never ask her to turn u...or u r gonna loose her"he said and his wings showed they were black almost like bat wings but bigger"good bye now"he said and flew away and Aly woke up"Damon"she said and i smiled"shhh....don't talk"i said and she looked at me and i kissed her and i smiled"i love u"i said and i tooked off my shirt and she looked at me"Damon you don't-"she said but i stopped her"shhh"i said and she let me kissed her and i smiled"if i only kiss u it will be me not slave me..."i said and she looked at me and i bit my lip....