Status: PLEASE ENJOY xxx

No One Knows

The Beginning

* FLASHBACK*

'' Oh come on Kaylee lets just go, i mean you look 18 anyway when your dressed up, plus you have a fake ID you're bound to get into the club'' My bestfriend Dianna moaned.

'' Okay i'll go but only for a bit you know i don't really like being out when its dark'' I told her.
Once Dianna had talked me into going to the club we got ready.

I was wearing a blue skin tight dress with white high heels and a white clutch bag. Dianna was wearing the same as me but with pink shoes and a black dress.

My outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/kaylees_party_outfit/set?id=64309182

*END OF FLASHBACK*

We finally got into the club after a bit of fuss outside. ''Come on lets go get some seats'' I shouted to Dianna over the music. We walked over to the tables and sat down, it wasnt long until two men came and sat besides us. I wasn't in the mood so i told Dee (that was my nickname for her) to go with them both and she did without any hesitation cause she's a slut.

Not being mean to my bestfriend or anything but she is and she knows she is, she always says to me ' I get offended if people don't think i'm a slut because i am' but even though she's a slut and im like a nun? i still love her. We were 15 at the time and i was still a virgin where as Dee wasnt. Anyway i was just sat there on my own watching Dee dance with the men and i felt the seat dip. I turned around and i saw the most gorgeous boy sat next to me. We ended up talking for abit, turns out his name is Danny, he's a personal trainer and he's 23.

He was so nice to me through out the night, he kept buying me drinks, danced with me and when Dianna ditched me to go off with her men he drove me home and like a good gentleman walked me to my door kissed me on the cheek and wished me goodnight. He was perfect, of course i never told him my age he just assumed i was over 18 so i didn't bring it up i didn't think i'd be seeing him again.

I walked into my house and flopped onto my bed thinking about him. I remember everything from that night that is one of the amazing memories i have of Danny. My foster mum came in that night and asked how it went and i told her everything. Yeah i am adopted and i'm not really fussed about finding out who my real mum is i like my foster mum Jodie and thats how me and Dianna met because she's my Bestfriend and foster sister. I had school the next day so i got undressed and got in bed. I actually dreamed about Danny.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry to any one if you think its confusing the *flashbacks* are me remembering what was said nearly word for word and when im just talking im telling you my story :) Please comment and tell me if i should carry on writing :)