The Flavor of Your Lips is Enough to Keep Me Here

I've Never Taken The Fall For Deciet

The next morning I woke up to an empty bed with a note on my pillow. "Band practice. I'll be back when it's over." in Jack's scraggly handwriting. I smiled, he was so adorable.
I got up, and walked over to the bathroom off to the corner of my room. I turned on the shower and quickly jumped in. I stood there in the hot water for a while. I was so excited to be going on tour with Jack. That way I could see him every day without havig to worry about him leaving. But I still had my reservations. After what had happened when I broke up with him, I felt like I had to be really careful about what I said and did around him.
I quickly washed myself and my hair and got out. There were clothes all over my room; I'd been so worried about Jack I hadn't had time to clean anything really. I looked in my dresser, and thankfully there was a nice folded outfit in my drawer. I put it on and finished getting ready.
Once I was done, I walked out of my room to find Jack sitting there on the couch.
I grinned. "How long have you been here?" I asked, walking over and sitting down next to him.
"You were in the shower when I got here" he replied.
I bit my lip, feeling bad. "How was band practice?" I asked.
He smiled, seemingly glad I remembered. "It was great! It was like we never stopped playing after our last tour. Everyone sounded so good." he said.
He was so excited and it was so cute. I couldn't help but smile all big like an idiot.
"When exactly do we leave for tour?" I asked.
"Saturday we all have to fly out to California, and then the first date is Sunday" he said.
Wow, Saturday. It was Wednesday right now. I had three days. I probably should call my parents, I thought. I hadn't talked to them in weeks. But God this was so exciting, I'd never been anywhere besides Maryland and the shitty town I grew up in. California was a world away.
"Christa, I have one more question; when we all get back from tour will you...move in with me?" he said.
I didn't say anything at first. Move in with him? That was such a big step. We had literally just gotten back together yesterday. But I really did love him.
"Don't you live with Rian though?" I asked. I mean he had been sleeping there when I went to go check on him.
"No. He made me stay there while I was sad. He said he wanted to be able to check on me whenever" Jack replied.
I smiled, it was nice how much Rian cared. "Jack, I'd love to live with you" I said.
He grinned and pulled me up into a giant hug.