The Flavor of Your Lips is Enough to Keep Me Here

I'm Yet To Take The Hint, Someday I'm Sure I'll Get The Picture

Jack texted me everyday for the next two weeks. The only time we weren't texting was when he was playing, I was working, or we were sleeping. It felt like eons until the day he texted me saying he was outside. I ran downstairs, ignoring my messy apperance. When I got outside, Jack was standing on my stoop, with the most adorable grin on his face. I ran into his arms, and he picked me up and swung me around. He set me back down and kissed me lightly.
"Let's go out. I'll show you around Baltimore and you can meet the guys!" Jack said, pulling my hand.
"Jack, I'm in my pajamas" I said, laughing.
"Well let's go get ready" he replied, pulling me by the hand back into my apartment. I led him up the stairs and inside. Jack immediately made himself comfortable, going into my room and plopping down on my bed. I pulled some clothes out of my dresser and tossed them on the bed.
"Out. I need to change" I said playfully.
"Nope" he replied, smirking at me.
I grabbed his hand and tried to pull him off the bed. He leaned himself back, and I ended up falling on top of him.
"Jaaaack" I whined.
He laughed. "I won't leave until you kiss me he said"
I quickly pressed my lips against his.
"Not good enough" he said, seizing my face and kissing me roughly. I kissed him back, and before I knew it, we were making out again. I felt his hand slip up into my shirt.
I pulled away. "After last time you're not getting it that easily" I said, getting up and walking out of the room.
I heard him get up and run up behind me. Almost instantly he had me by the shoulders, and shoved me hard up against the wall. He kissed me again, taking the initiative and ripping my shirt off. I liked that shirt, but I didn't care, this was so hot. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he carried me back into the bedroom. He threw me on the bed and ripped my pants off before undoing his own. He laid on top off me, and we finished where we had left off on the tour bus.
The rest of our day was spent laying naked in bed. We had sex until I was sore all over. It was weird, I had just met Jack, but I felt like I'd known him forever. I was really falling for him. Maybe it was lust, but maybe, it was love.