‹ Prequel: Lolita
Status: Updated every few days.

Breathe

Chapter nine

The next few days passed by quickly, I hadn’t really spoken to Chris much since that night I was still trying to get my head round the whole thing, I mean we’ve only officially been together a month and now were supposed to be married? I mean I loved the man but marriage? I was beginning to think this was all going too fast. I looked out the window into the distance trying to convince myself everything was going to be alright, but deep down I could feel something was sure to go wrong. Sighing I pushed the bad thoughts to the back of my head, suddenly the door burst open to reveal Devin and Kylie, they had stupid grins plastered across their faces. I groaned “What” Kylie bounded over to me, the grin not departing her lips “WE’RE GOING SHOPPING!” I rolled my eyes huffing “Why” She dropped my arm letting it fall to my side; her smile fell at the same time. Devin came over whispering in her ear making her pick up slightly “Don’t be like this Lolita, you’re getting married!” I sighed looking down at my feet “I know, I know. What if I’m not ready for this? I mean I love Chris but is that even enough anymore? What if I can’t go through with this? Chris will die and you I can’t let that happen” I felt fingers underneath my chin pulling my face up. I saw both Devin and Kylie had sympathetic facial expressions, Kylie retracted her hand while Devin spoke “I know this is hard Lolita but it’s just something that has to be done. You and Chris both love each other everyone can see that, and sometimes love is all you need in life. I mean you and Chris are literally made for each other, nothing can take that away” I bit my lip mulling over what he’d said, I slowly nodded know every word he spoke was the truth. A small smile crossed my face at the thought at being Mrs Lolita Cerulli; it had a slight ring to it actually. Devin and Kylie held out arms for me, I looped mine through theirs and we made our way outside.
*Skipping to bridal shop*
I stared in awe at the racks and racks of dresses. Devin chuckled “They’re beautiful aren’t they” I nodded, I walked over skimming though the dozens of dresses, they were all amazing don’t get me wrong, but none really stood out to me. I pouted I was never going to find the perfect dress, a hand rested on my shoulder spinning around I came face to face with Kylie “Calm down Lolita, deep breaths” I laughed nudging her “You’re not the one getting married. This is tough shit” Rolling her eyes she took a deep breath “No I’m not, but earlier you weren’t too keen on the idea either” I knew she was right but the whole idea of being married to Chris was growing on me, this was the start of the rest of our lives together. Turning back to the dresses I continued my hunt for the perfect one. I was growing tired of looking at them now, until the dress in the middle of the rack caught my eye. I pulled it out gasping as I did, I was perfect. It had a purple corset top half, with a black tutu bottom. I raced into the changing room stripping off my clothes as soon as I shut the door; I pulled the dress on staring at myself in the full length mirror. I had to admit it looked really good, just then I heard my name being called “Lolita where are you?” I shook my head “In here guys, I’m just trying a dress on” I heard the unforgettable squeal of Kylie “SHOW ME SHOW ME!” Laughing I ripped the curtain open stepping out. I heard gasps leave the mouths of the two people in front of me, “You look stunning” Devin commented I looked at Kylie who just nodded franticly unable to speak, I could see faint tears welling in her eyes. Twirling in the dress I laughed, this was the one.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys! Hope you like the chapter i'll be writing this story with TheRockshowChick from now on. Let us know what you think.
Don't forget to comment, recommend and subscribe!
~Little Whorror~