Status: PLEASE tell me how you feel and if i dont update aware me

I Don't Need My Memory to Remember that Smile

memory... i think youll make a great dad

Memory:
“If you want to act like a brat then you’ll get treated like one.” Alek said to a little girl with blonde hair.
“I hope this isn’t how you act towards our own kid.” I told him shaking my head.
He was trying to feed the little girl and she kept throwing her food at him and laughing. Her laugh was so contagious I couldn’t help but laugh which set her into a fit of giggles.
“You think this is funny, well its not.” Alek said throwing the spoon he was feeding her with in the sink.
He stormed out the kitchen and I went to the little girl and cleaned her up and started feeding her again. She behaved with me and was the opposite on how she acted with Alekzander.
I heard a sigh from the doorway and looked up from the high top.
“Im happy she likes you, I wouldn’t know what to do if my own child didn’t like me.” He said sadly.
“Your going to make a great daddy, you just have to be patient.”
He came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist. He looked down at me and placed a small peck on his lips.
“Sorry I got so upset, Im just nervous.” He said honestly.
“ I think we should put this little one down for a nap and take our own nap.” I said.
♠ ♠ ♠
please comment i see that your reading