Status: PLEASE tell me how you feel and if i dont update aware me

I Don't Need My Memory to Remember that Smile

Im no longer confused

Journal Entry

I got my memory back and Im so glad that I know who I am now. I was worried at first for all I knew my true identity could be a criminal or I could have been married to some one other than Alek. Alek and I are going to get married and I couldn’t be more thrilled. We talked about our problems and I wished we did that in the first place so none of this even happened. Weirdly, losing your memory doesn’t make you feel blank in the inside but it feels like your telling someone else’s stories. Even though I was the one living it, it felt like it should have been told by a different person. I think this might be my last entry, Im now satisfied with who I am. New me and old me.
The time no longer matters.

the end of the journals

I wrote my last entry and placed it in the drawer along with the napkins and pages of random paper I wrote on.
“How many of those do you have in there.” Alek asked peering over my shoulder.
“Id say about a hundred. I wrote them when I was confused or had a new memory.” I said shyly.
“ You know what you should do, you should publish them and put them in a book. It could help bring in some money for our wedding, not like you do anything around here anyways.” Alek said jokingly.
I thought it over. This was a good idea, it could help people with the same thing that I went through cope.
“Alek that’s a great idea.”
I jumped into his arms and wrapped my legs around his waist.
“ Now I knew why I loved you in the first place.” I said remembering the same thing he once told me.
♠ ♠ ♠
so its finished it was just a short story
if you want i can tell how they met before like a prequel just tell me