Status: PLEASE tell me how you feel and if i dont update aware me

I Don't Need My Memory to Remember that Smile

Marry me?

“ I love you Alek, so much.”
“Hold on okay ive got to get something.”
He went upstairs and when he came back he had Madeline in his arms.
He placed her in my lap. I was playing with her for a little while when I noticed that her left palm was clenched in a fist.
“What do you have here.” I said as I unclenched her fist.
There in her little hand was a beautiful white gold ring with a diamond that fit my taste. I was going to grab it when Alek did and knelt down in front of us on the floor.
He took my hand.
“Lillian Violet Windsor would you do me the honor and marry me. I was going to wait and do this at the perfect time but I never thought you were going to get your memory back and you did so it was perfect timing.” Alek asked with the smile that drove me crazy.
I nodded my head vigorously. He grabbed a hold of my hand and placed the ring on the right finger why’ll kissing the palm of my hand.
“Im happy I’ll always be able to remember this memory.” I said laughing.
“Me too, I don’t think I can do this ever again its so nerve racking.”
“Well Im happy somebody got there humor back.” I joked.
“I wasn’t the one that lost my identity now.”
I ran upstairs with Alek following behind me. I went to my draw on the dresser and pulled out the little entries I had been writing.
♠ ♠ ♠
thanks for reading all who care