Status: Thanks for reading keep on keep on

Before I Lost You and Our Memories

So, is this the part where I give up?

Friday night came around way to quickly and I was way too scared, what was I gonna do about this stupid date with Chester. I tried calling it off but he said I had no reason too, And what makes this all worse is I know that Alek is mad about this date. He wouldnt talk to me the rest of the day. JERK.

I walked up to our house and called for my mom, but no answer. HUH? grandfather must of finally got her out of the house neither one of their cars were here. Maybe this day was getting better. Mom was finally getting out of the house.

I went into my room and started getting prepred, I might not like chester but I never go out of the house without looking somewhat decent.
I took a shower and then blow dried my hair letting my soft curls lay down on my back barely touching my bottom. I put on a cute shirt and paired it with dark washed jeans and went to the kitchen to get a drink. If I was actually going on this date I would need some liquid courage. I think Jack Daniels might do it.
Just before i stared pouring the drink the doorbell rung and echoed through out the whole house. Wonderful. He's here.

I looked at myself in the mirror and took a deep breath and opened the door. Stunned.
What is Alek doing here I wondered.

"Alek? is everything alright, are you okay?" I asked panicked.
He took a deep breath and then closed his eyes rubbing his temples While he was doing this I was admiring the tight fitting white shirt he had on, and thinking how cute his beat up hat looked upon his mop of curls. I guess I must of been checking him out for a while because when I looked up into his eyes he was smiling cheekly.

"Lily, why are you going out with Chetser?" He asked me bluntly.

"Whys that any of your business? I think you should go home unfortunately Chester is gonna be here soon, so ...?"

He started to turn around and leave when he suddenly stopped and sharpely turned and faced me.
"You said unfortuaelty." He grinned.

"Yes! Alek its chester no woman I assume likes being in his presence he's creepy.". I said this while picturing Chester in my mind and just with that thought it had me cringing.

"Come on lets go in you must be cold'. Alek said noticing my shiver and placed his hand on my lower back and walked me into my living rrom. With that small touch on my back I could feel the heat slowly start to rise to my cheeks.

"Lily?". I knew if I turned around Alek would spot my cheeks which were currently aflame so I hung my head low.

I was thinking that maybe he left after a few, so when I looked up I gasped at the sudden closenss that Alek had gained on me. He looked in my eyes with such intensity I started turning colors again, but then his eyes took a course to my lips and thats when the best thing ever happened. He smashed his lips on to mine, and after a few seconds I stared getting the lovely chance and actually feel how soft his lips were.
He pulled back for breath but then slowly this time came back to my awaitng lips. While caressing my face with his rough calloused hands the door bell had rung. Violently we both jumped back and I knew that I had made the worse decision ever.

I walked to the mirror and fixed me hair and made sure to look composed. Before I opened the door Alek came behind and grabbed onto my waist and pulled me into him.

"So, Is this the part where I give up?" he softly whispered into my ear kissing my cheek and down my neck. I couldnt speak. I snapped out of it after a few seconds opened the door thinking I'd come face to face with Chester but oh was I wrong.

There in front of me were about two police men holding a picture in their hands.
"Are you ms.Winsor?" The black haired man asked with the thick accent.
I just shook my head I had a feeling that I knew what they were going to ask me. I silently prayed in my mind that she was with grand father.

" Im sorry to inform you but have you ever seen this car?" They pointed to my mom's old car.
All I could do was nod my head for the second time. I felt Aleks arms wrap tightley around my waist.
" The woman that was found in this car off a small road was killed with single shot to the head, do you think you could come with us to indentlfy the body."

And for the second time that night something major happened in my life.