Status: Out of pure boredom, really. I guess I live? Haha.

Roses Are Red...And So Is Your Blood.

There she was.

She looked like a hybrid angel, dressed head-to-toe in black which further accented her perfect porcelain skin, snow white hair, and cobalt eyes. It was hard to tell if she could be a dark angel, or a light one. She wore no facial expression, and looked as though she floated instead of walked.

People stared and couldn't even comment as she walked by. They were stunned. How could one teenage girl look so stunning and angelic? It was as though she had supernatural beauty.

She ignored everyone as she walked down the sidewalk, just minding her own business. Nobody knew who she was, where she came from, or why she was in Mystic Falls. She just appeared, and captured everyone's attention. She refused to speak to anyone, just stared if you tried to talk to her. Then she would nod, and walk away.

She walked into the cemetery, and past a busily writing Elena Gilbert who caught a glance of the mystery girl as she walked by, up the hill, and to the old Black Family Manor. Elena stared in wonder as the girl used a key from her pocket to open the centuries old doors, walk in, and close the doors behind her.

Nobody had gone up there since the last Black died in 1866.

As Elena stood to leave, she paused upon hearing what sounded like singing. And that's exactly what it was, too.

"You took my heart,
Deceived me right from the start.
You showed me dreams,
I wished they'd turn into real.
You broke the promise,
And made me realize,
It was all just a lie...~"