‹ Prequel: Sunday in New York
Sequel: Mirrors

Here With Me

thirteen.

Image

It was nearing 7pm, I had an hour or so before I was going to meet Christian uptown at the restaurant Daniel, so I began the process of getting ready. I got out of the shower and heard my phone go off, so I wrapped myself in a towel and went to go answer it.

"Hello." I answered.

"Avery, it's Amelia."

"Oh hey Amelia, I'm so sorry about not calling you guys last night." I replied.

"Yeah, so what happened? We were pretty worried." She didn't sound worried, she sounded more...cavalier.

"Oh uh, I was pretty buzzed last night, I came home and went straight to bed I guess."

"Yeah, I'm sure you did."

I made a face, "Amelia, are you alright?"

"Yeah I'm fine. So you were at home this whole time? I was texting and calling you." She replied.

"Yeah I was. I just turned my phone off. You know, never wake up a hungover person. I was pretty tired." I gave a light laugh.

"Oh, well I thought we could hang out tonight, you know, maybe I'll come by, we can watch a chick flick or something."

I bit my lip and balled my hand up into a fist. "Oh, I'm sorry Amelia but I can't tonight, I'm hanging out with someone else tonight."

"Really? Who?"

I squinted my eyes, she's more inquisitive than usual...

"Jen from the office, we've never hung out before so we're going for drinks." I replied.

"Jen? Never heard of her..."

"Yeah, she's a receptionist. Thought it'd be nice to go out with her." I sat down on the bed.

"Oh. Well then, have fun."

"...thanks. Okay well I have to go now, but uh, maybe we can go to a movie or something tomorrow."

"Sure. Bye."

"Bye." I hung up and sat on the bed for a while, baffled by this strange phone call, but I didn't have time to dwell over it so I got up and went to my closet to pick out what I wanted to wear.

After parking my car across from the restaurant, I smoothed out the creases on my coat as I began walking across the street and entering the place. This was a very classy and upscale restaurant, I've been here before. The host greeted me, "Welcome to Daniel, do you have a reservation?"

"Yes, under Reid." I replied, looking around, making sure no one I knew was here.

"Ah yes, Mr. Reid is waiting for you at the bar, if you will follow me." He smiled a toothy grin and I just nervously smiled back and followed him to the lounge where Christian was sitting at the bar sipping on a scotch. He spotted me in the bar's mirror and smiled, turning around to meet me as I approached.

"Hi." I sheepishly smiled.

"Hello." He smirked, looking me up and down.

"May I take your coat?" The host asked me, I didn't realize he was still here.

"Oh, yeah sure." I fumbled with the buttons on my coat but managed to take it off anyways. After handing it to him, he told us that our table was ready and ushered us into the dining room to our table for two.

Christian pulled the chair out for me and I sat down, he walked around to the other side to take his seat.

"Can I get you a drink?" The host asked as he set down the menus.

"Oh um, a glass of pinot blanc, please." I replied.

"Certainly." He left.

"You look stunning." Christian smiled at me from across the table.

I blushed, "Thanks." I looked down at my dress.

"I'm glad you agreed to come to dinner with me." He spoke.

I nodded, "Yeah...me too."

He stared at me for a long moment before speaking again, and when he did, he made my heart skip a beat. "I can't wait to take you home."

A waiter then came to the table and set a glass of wine down in front of me. I took a big gulp, feeling like my body was on fire. Christian just smirked at me and looked down at his menu.

After dinner, we took our own vehicles back to his place and during my drive I was talking to myself.

"Okay, so maybe he meant something else. Maybe he meant he's excited for us to talk when we get to his place. Or watch t.v, or do something else...relax, relax, it's fine, just breathe." I began taking deep breaths.

I pulled up to his building and after locking my car, he was waiting for me in front of the building so I took in yet another deep breath and joined him. An elevator ride up to his floor and soon we were in his apartment. He took my coat along with his and hung it on a stand before leading me into the living room. He took a remote and pointed it at the stereo; Moonlight Sonata began playing once again, and he took another remote and turned on the fireplace.

I swallowed hard and tried to keep myself composed. This music wasn't helping...

"You want a drink?" He asked, walking past me toward his bar.

"Uh, yeah sure. An old fashioned." I replied, begin to casually pace around the room, now taking an interest in the paintings in here.

The wait wasn't long before he came and handed me my drink and it didn't take long either before I drank it down. Shouldn't have done that, it's so strong! I coughed.

He chuckled and sat down on his leather sofa. "You alright?"

"Yeah, I'm good." I nodded, continuing to walk around.

"Why don't you sit down with me."

"No, I'm okay just walking around." I quickly replied.

He smiled and nodded. "You seem nervous." He took a slow sip of his scotch and looked at me as if I was his prey.

"I am sort of." I admitted. I walked toward the window and stared out at the gorgeous view of the city, it left me breathless.

"Am I making you nervous?" He asked in a dark voice.

I paused for a moment, "Yes." I whispered. Looking out at the city, I thought to myself wow, it is lonely from up here. "This is quite a view." I spoke, trying to ease the tension.

"It's even better from here." He sat on the sofa. I could feel his eyes on me and soon I could hear his footsteps. He gently placed his hands on my hips, my breath hitched. He then moved my hair to one side and placed a soft kiss on my neck, I closed my eyes. His hand moved to the front of my dress, slowly beginning to pull the zipper down from the neckline and stopping at my belly button. It was now revealed to him that I wasn't wearing a bra and he took advantage of that, cupping my breasts and squeezing them softly, running his fingers along them. A soft moan escaped my lips and I slowly dropped my head back.

His hand then moved down the front of my body and slid into my dress till his fingers slipped into my underwear. I tensed up, hesitating. He whispered into my ear, his lips brushing against my skin, "Just give it up. Let it go Avery, just give into me."

I let out a moan as his fingers began moving in circles, achingly slow, sending me into a fit of ecstasy.

"Bring your hands up here." He groaned, taking my hands with his free one and lifting them above my head, holding them against the window.

I bit my lip as he slid his fingers into me, making me cry out and tense up. He pumped his fingers in and out, going faster and faster.

He licked his lips, "Ah, you're so wet." I could feel his erection pressing against me as he pushed me up against the window. At this point I didn't even care if people could see us, this was all so hot, so emotional. I want this, I really do.

I closed my eyes, wanting him to give me more. "I want you inside of me."

"Mmm, I like the sound of that." He smirked against my skin, kissing me before slowly removing his fingers. "You taste so good." He licked his fingers before pushing down my panty, letting it drop at my ankles. I unzipped the rest of my dress and let it drop to the floor, preparing myself for him. I heard him undo his zipper and tear something, oh, it was a condom.

He kissed my shoulders, running his tongue along it. He then entered me. I moaned, biting my lip as he slowly pulled out and then thrusting into me, pressing me up against the window. He pulled in and out, doing it over and over. My body arched and I dropped my head back, it felt so good. I let out a long sigh and moan. "Ah, faster."

"You're so beautiful. Oh, I can't believe I actually have you." He groaned, going faster and harder, the way I like it.

I cursed, balling my hand up into a fist against the glass. "Ah, Ah, Ahh!" I cried out. He was panting and he then began rubbing my clit, thrusting into me and moaning. I could feel my knees buckling, my body shook in the curve of his. "Almost there." He grunted.

I let out a scream, "Fuck, oh Christian! Make me cum!"

And then it happened. I had hit my climax and could feel my body going limp. He wrapped an arm around me and set us both down, he pulled himself out and his chest was still heaving from our time together. He pushed my legs apart and went down, running his tongue along me, licking me up. I trembled as he was going down on me.

"You're still so sensitive." He murmured, sitting up and resting on his heels and taking off the condom. I smirked at him, noticing he was still wearing his dress shirt.

I panted and lay there on the floor, trying to bring my breath back down to its normal rate. Christian crawled over me and leaned down to kiss me, our tongues dancing against each others. I knotted my fingers in his hair and pulled him into an even harder kiss.

"Mm, let's go to the bedroom, to cool down a bit." He murmured, staring down at me with those blue eyes. We got up and he took my hand, leading me across the room and down the hall till we were in his bedroom. He laid down first after taking off his dress shirt and I crawled next to him, resting my head on his shoulder and running my fingers along his smooth chest.

"That was amazing." I whispered.

I could feel him smile.

"You were amazing." He smirked.

He turned to his side to face me, gently stroking the side of my face and watching me. "Avery, you don't know how much I wanted you. I know I tell you all the time, but, I've never felt this way about anyone. Ever."

I just smiled softly at him. "I've been trying to deny this feeling for so long...and I feel guilty, I do, but being here with you like this, makes me forget that feeling...and I know I'll feel it tomorrow, but I just want to live in this moment right now. With you. Naked and just fucked. I wish I could just make time stop."

He smiled at me and moved closer, softly kissing me. "I know...I understand and I know you love him, and I know that he and I are friends, but that couldn't keep me from falling for you."

I held his hand.

He smiled and lightly laughed, "And I've fantasized about you and I at the office...clearing off my desk and then fucking you on it."

"I like the sound of that." I smirked, kissing him and running my tongue along his lower lip. "Well how 'bout I make another of your fantasies a reality?"

"Mm? And which one would that be?" He smirked.

"A little something like this." I pushed him till he was now lying on his back, and then began moving my hand down his chest, down his stomach, all the way down till I held him and began pumping my hand up and down, giving him an instant erection. "This has also been on my mind since last night." I smirked, and with the other hand, I lifted his chin so I could kiss him again, letting him moan into our rough kiss.

His breath hitched as he laid there, anticipating what I would do. He tensed up as I moved between his legs but when I started up again, he smirked and bit his lip slightly, groaning as I pumped him faster.

As I was touching him, I leaned down and kissed his collarbone, running my tongue along it. I moved down along his body kissing his warm skin. I smirked at him and licked my lips before going down on him. He groaned again and dropped his head back onto the bed, bucking his hips and clutching at the blankets. I moaned myself as I sucked him hard, tasting him.

Mmm, he tastes so good...I can't believe he was just inside me not too long ago...

"Ah, stop." He bit his lip, his eyes shut tightly. He grabbed me and flipped us over, staring down at me for a moment. He kissed me softly. "Ready for round two?"

I bit my lip and smiled.
♠ ♠ ♠
Pretty intense, huh? ;)

Comment and Subscribe :)

Avery's Dress