Status: Completed. :)

I Promise if You're With Me, Say the Word and We'll Find a Way.

Chapter 11

If Jack was honest with himself, he was kind of getting tired of Alex's behaviour. Yeah, he understood he hurt Alex pretty badly. And he does want to wait for Alex. But he has needs. And if Alex loved him, he'd at least let Jack kiss him. Because all he wanted to do right now was to feel Alex’s lips on his own, to taste Alex. And not just a simple kiss. He wanted to feel Alex getting into the kiss too. But Alex just won’t let that happen. And if Jack was REALLY honest with himself, he was beginning to fall in love with Alex. He really just wanted to kiss him, and that was that. But, he was going to try harder to wait.

Alex sighed. Every time he looked at Jack, he could see the sadness behind the smiles. He knows that Jack knows what he’s thinking. He knows what Jack is thinking, too, as he watches Jack stare at him, eyes darting to his lips, back to his eyes. He knows what Jack wants; he just can’t conjure up the confidence to give it to him. Even if it’s a touch of lips.

It was about 3am when Jack was laying in his bed about to go to sleep. But as he started to feel sleep overcome him, he heard a whimper. His eyes shot open when he noticed it was Alex. He stayed still so he could properly hear. And again, Alex whimpered. "Alex." he whispered. Alex suddenly stopped and Jack heard him shuffling around. He heard Alex sniff and he opened the curtain to his bunk. The next thing Jack knew, his curtain was being pulled back.

"Lexi, you okay?" Alex stayed silent as he climbed in on top of Jack, closing the curtain before laying between him and the wall. He took a few minutes trying to get under the covers. When they were comfortable, Alex spoke. He leaned up on his elbows to see Jack. "I had a nightmare." Jack lifted his arm to run his hand through Alex's hair. "What was it about?" Alex gripped Jack's shirt tightly. "You. It was horrible. You died!" he cried. "Babe. Let's calm down its okay, I'm okay. It wasn't real." Alex grabbed Jack's hand with one of his, still supporting his body with the other arm.

"Jack I'm sorry. I'm not mad at you. Not anymore. I was just being stupid. And my nightmare made me realise that if you left me, I wouldn't be okay. I love you and I don't want to lose you. But I just can't seem to be okay with being in a relationship right now, and I'm sorry. It's not you anymore," he reassured Jack. Jack sighed in relief but was confused. "it's me. I'm afraid that I will screw up. I'm afraid I will do something wrong, and that you won't like me anymore, or get the change to fall in love with me...then leave me."

Jack laughed. "Lex. I'll wait for you. But you have to know... I'm already falling in love with you. I was thinking today, in the lounge, on stage, and before you came in here about how much I wanted to just kiss you. And I don't want sex from you." He drew circles and Alex’s upper arm "Oh I'm sure!" Alex joked. "Well, I do because you're fucking hot and I'd really like to make love to you. But I can wait. And key words; make love. Not just sex, and not fucking. because Alex, I do love you. As a friend, and yeah, starting to love you more than that."

Alex smiled, tears in his eyes. "I love you too. And I will try to get better. I can control myself from picking up the blade now, and even though you're the one who caused me to pick it up, you're also the one who helped my put it away. I want to; I want to be ready for a relationship. But only with you." Alex used both of his hand to support his weight as he leaned down to kiss Jack. Their lips moved in sync. Alex Nibbled on Jack's lover lip, and he opened his mouth to touch his tongue to Alex's. They pulled away slowly, making a popping sound and both smiled.

"That definitely motivated me to getting better." Jack blushed. "And it made me more motivated to help you. Now get some rest," he kissed. Alex's forehead when he lay down. "see you in the morning." Alex kissed Jack’s bare shoulder and placed his hand on Jack’s chest over his heart, happy that it’s beating, happy that Jack is okay; happy that Jack is lying beside him, cuddling him, not letting go. "Night Jack."
♠ ♠ ♠
So here's the next chapter, as I said I would post. I'm sorry that the chapters have been shorter, I've been having writers block, and it's quite noticeable in my writing, and I think that's why I'm not getting as much commenters, but thanks to those who do comment; it means a lot to me. Enjoy! <3