Status: Completed. :)

I Promise if You're With Me, Say the Word and We'll Find a Way.

Chapter 12

*few weeks later*
The band couldn't believe it was already almost Christmas time. They were sad to leave their fans for a little while, but they were glad to have a little break. And they were happy to be able to go back home to their families for a while. Jack missed his siblings, Zack missed his family, Rian missed his girlfriend. Alex...Well he left his family on a bad note when they got on tour, but he did miss them. And he missed Jack's mum. Well, her cooking.

They had an interview today; it was to wrap up their tour so far. They had one more show to do tomorrow, then they were going home. The interview was going to be in 2 hours and the band decided to just relax; something they weren't able to do properly for the past few months. Zack and Rian were playing video games while Jack and Alex were cuddling on the couch.

"You excited for the interview Lex?" Alex nodded. He loved doing interviews. Jack was lying on the couch, back propped up against the side of it, Alex laying in between his legs. He had his arms wrapped around Alex, playing with Alex's fingers. "Me too. Though I do get annoyed when they ask us personal things." Alex laughed. "Well you have to expect them to be. Most of the questions do come from our fans." Jack agreed. "Yeah. Those perverts."

The both laughed. Jack started to run his fingers over Alex's scars. Alex sighed. "I'm proud of you Lexi. You're doing so good." and he was. He hasn't thought about using a blade for at least 2 weeks. "I couldn't do it without you guys though. Hey Jack?" Jack hummed in response, nuzzling his nose in Alex's hair. "Do you think the fans noticed? Because they're gonna ask in the interview if word got out." Jack shook his head, pulling his face away from Alex's hair and kissed his neck. "Don't worry about it. I'll be there right beside you. If they ask I'll defend you." Alex nodded and relaxed into Jack. He was starting to trust Jack more now. And he was thinking about telling him that he's ready for a relationship. But not just yet.

After an hour Alex and Jack finally started to get ready. Zack and Rian had just finished their games and sat there talking. Rian cleared his throat. "So you think they're gonna get together?" Zack shrugged. "I know both of them so well; especially Alex. And I know Alex is ready now. I can tell. But I don't know how Jack will react after waiting so long." Rian nodded. "I bet you Jack is going to ask Alex first." Zack scoffed. "No way dude. Alex is going to ask. I know for a fact. I know my Alex." Rian laughed. "Stop claiming him as yours. He belongs to me and Jack just as much as he belongs to you." they laughed. They all loved Alex a lot. They all helped him out, and Alex was the one to bring them all together. They felt like they had to continuously protect Alex. "Fine," Zack started. "I'll bet you 20 dollars that Alex will ask Jack. And if Jack does first, I'll owe you 20." They both shook on it and they too started to get ready.

"Hello everyone. My name's Chazden and I'll be interviewing All Time Low today. How are you guys?" they all smiled saying "Great." "That's good. So I'll start off with some of my own questions. How was the tour so far?" Alex crossed his left leg over his right. "It was great. Every show we went to, the fans were so lively. They enjoyed every minute of it." Jack nodded and said "Yeah. And meeting the fans was always the best part." the interviewer smiled, his white teeth practically lighting up the whole room.

"So I'm sure you guys are glad to be going home and to see your families. But do any of you have a special someone to get home to?" Rian nodded. "Yup everyone knows about my girlfriend." Zck wondered to himself why Rian didn’t say he was excited to see his girlfriend. "What about the rest of you?" "Sadly," Zack started. "I'm single. But I'm excited to see my family." Jack and Alex sat there awkwardly as they both thought about how their future special someone was sitting right next to them. But they had to keep the spirits up, and they made a joke that... Wasn't that much of a joke. "Nope," Jack said. "I have my special someone right here." he patted Alex's knee and Alex blushed. Everyone laughed so that it was a little less serious.

"That leads me to the next question, which is from a fan." here come the personal questions. "Alex," Alex froze, but smiled. "All the girls seem to think of you and Jack in a relationship. Now whether that was true or not, there are at least 6 pages here with questions that lead to 'is Alex gay'. Would you like to clear that up for everyone?" Alex relaxed when he felt Jack's shoulder touch his. He might as well get this over with. People will find out anyway. "Uh...well yeah actually," he started. Everyone watched him as he spoke, not expecting him to actually Admit.

"I have been for a long time now. I never said anything because I never thought it was necessary to talk about. I'm surprised after all these years and after all the girls talking about 'Jalex' that the question only gets asked now. But I am. I hope saying that doesn't ruin the band." the interviewer nodded. "Cool, now I can get rid of those six papers!" he joked. "So this question ties in with it. Is Jalex real?" Jack was the one to speak. "I guess, it can be as real as you want it to be. If you believe it's real from what we've done on stage, if you believe it's real now... Then I guess it is." he smiled. "Cool. Everyone seems to love Jalex. I have a few questions here that are more statements and commands than questions, telling me to tell you guys to date!" he laughed. Everyone laughed along, but they all secretly agreed.

The interview went on for another 20 minutes before the interviewer finished it off. They were back in the bus now watching tv. "See," Jack said to Alex. "they didn't ask about that. Though they did ask a lot of questions about us." Alex shrugged. "Well who knows. Maybe in the future they won't be asking why we're not together, but why we're not taking our relationship further." Zack and Rian looks at Alex with their mouths open. Did he really just say that? Zack gave Rian a look that said 'I'm so winning this bet'. Alex kissed Jack's cheek and Jack blushed but didn't say anything. They sat in silence, watching tv. Tomorrow was going to be a big day with their last show before the big break.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright, here it is. Not much to say this time. Hope you enjoyed this one!
The chapters are probably gonna get longer now haha.
Thanks to:
KaatieeATL
SMTrencher