Status: Completed. :)

I Promise if You're With Me, Say the Word and We'll Find a Way.

Chapter 15

The plane landed at the next stop and Jack woke Alex up. "Come on. Let's go use the bathroom and stretch our legs before we have to get back on the plane." Alex yawned and grabbed Jack's hand, walking out of the plane. Rian looked up and yawned. "Zack, let's go with them. My legs fucking hurt." Zack laughed and they followed the other two boys out.

Rian and Zack walked with their hands in their pockets, smiling to themselves. "So..." Zack said. Rian laughed and looked at him. "What?" Zack shook his head. "Nothing, just bored.” Rian smiled lightly. They walked out of the long hallway, into the building. Zack touched Rian’s arm lightly. “Let’s sit.” Rian nodded and they sat in the chairs waiting for the other two to get back.
Rian went to put his hand on the arm rest but his hand landed on top of Zack's. Zack's head shot up and he blushed. Rian smiled. So maybe he was 100% sure that Zack liked him. He looked down at their hands and moved his to trail his finger over Zack's index finger. He pulled his hand away and looked forward, pretending nothing happened. Zack let out the breath he was holding. He sat there confused. 'what just happened? Oh my god.' he thought to himself.

Rian rested his head on Zack’s shoulder. “I can’t wait to get home.” He said. Zack nodded. “Yeah, I’m sure you’re excited to see your girlfriend.” It was clear to anyone who was listening that he was upset, but he didn’t care to hide it. “Eh, not as much as I should. I mean, I saw her not that long ago. Don’t get me wrong, I miss her,” he said, taking his head off on Zack’s shoulders, looking him in the eye. “but I definitely miss my mother more.” Zack laughed and shook his head. So maybe he was a little upset. But he can’t help that Rian is taken. And he isn’t that upset because Cassadee is a wonderful girl. But he wishes he was the one that Rian wanted to come home to. Or, for the majority of the time, the bus.

Jack fixed his hair in the mirror as Alex washed his hands. He pouted as he saw the piece of hair he’s been working on for the past 10 minutes stick out sideways once again. Alex finished drying his hands and laughed. Don’t pout, how many times do I have to tell you. You look way too adorable for anyone to handle.” Jack just pouted further. “Here,” Alex said. “I’ll fix it.” Alex reached up and twirled the little piece of hair around his finger, pulling slightly upward. He flattened the piece out and then turned the tap on to wet his fingers a bit. He wet the hair and pulled his hand away, smiling. “There.” Jack peered over Alex to look into the mirror He smiled. “Finally.” He sighed in relief.

“See, just let Alex do all the work.” Alex said. “Third person, really?” Jack laughed. He leaned down and kissed Alex’s nose sweetly before pulling away and smiling. Alex giggled. “What was that for?” Jack shrugged and wrapped his arms around Alex’s waist. “Just felt like doing it. You looked so cute.” Alex put his arms around Jack’s neck and leaned up to kiss Jack. Jack lifted Alex and placed him in the edge of the sink.

Alex ran his hands up Jack’s neck and into his hair as Jack deepened the kiss. Jack ran his tongue along Alex’s teeth before pushing past them and touching his tongue against Alex’s soft one. He pulled away and placed his face in the crook of Alex’s neck, leaving gentle loving kisses along his neck. He made his way up to Alex’s ear, hot breath giving Alex goose bumps. Alex tightened his grip on Jack’s hair as Jack slowly nibbled on Alex’s earlobe. Jack pulled away and laughed. Alex’s blushed and hid his face against Jack’s chest. “Don’t laugh. We hardly do things like this.” Jack felt the heat from Alex’s face seep through his shirt and hit the cool temperature on his chest. He rubbed Alex’s head. “We should get back.” Alex nodded and pulled away. They made their way back to the other two.

Rian saw Jack and Alex and smiled. Jack grinned. "Hey we're ready. Let's go." they made their way back to the plane but Zack was numb. He didn't even notice when he was sat back in his seat. Didn't notice the others talking about him. Jack leaned over. "Rian, what's with Zack?" Rian shook his head. He took out a pen and paper. He gave it to Jack and Alex and himself read it to themselves. "I'll tell you both later." it said. They looked up to see Rian smiling, and Zack staring at the seat in front of him.

Alex looked at Jack. "What do you think it is?" Jack shrugged. "Who knows. But Rian looks a little too pleased with himself." they both look at Rian slowly, watching him as he turned his head to smile at Zack, and to see Zack blush. They both snapped their heads towards each other, Alex's mouth hanging open. "Did he..." Jack nodded slowly. "He did. He blushed." he whispered. "Oh my god Jack." they both laughed and Alex rested his head on Jack's shoulder. "We should ask Zack about it." Jack nodded. "Yeah. I never would have guessed." Alex chuckled. "No me either. I wonder how long he's liked Rian." Jack sighed. "I don't know. But poor guy. Rian has a girlfriend." Alex looked up at Jack. "Yeah but did you see the way Rian looked at us? He's up to something. Or he likes Zack back."

They both looked forward. They were just confusing themselves. They decided to forget about it as they felt the plane start to take off. Soon they would be home and for now, they needed to rest. Zack rested his head against the seat and sighed. 'why does life have to be so hard?' he questioned himself. He wanted to bang his head right now. That's how much he hated himself. How could he fall for Rian, of all people. He really just wanted to cry. "You okay Zack?" he looks at Rian slowly. "Uh, not really no." "Well what's wrong?"

looked into his eyes. "Nothing you need to worry about." Rian reached his hand out to rub Zack's arm. "Okay. But I'm here if you need to talk. Whatever it is." he smiled. Zack nodded and shyly smiled back. "Thanks." Rian sat normally in his seat and put his hands in his lap. He doesn't know why he's torturing Zack like this, but it's cute to watch Zack blush and squirm. He's so confused about his own feelings, but he will try to handle them.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh my god you guys, I am so sorry. Please forgive me. I have so many exams to do, and I went to an ATL concert on the 17th so I was so tired afterwards. Like right now, I wrote this while doing homework. If you see biology terms somewhere in here ignore them. I had to update for you guys. Please forgive me. *Hides in a corner*

Thanks to:
KaatieeATL
SMTrencher
and to hkersh