Status: Completed. :)

I Promise if You're With Me, Say the Word and We'll Find a Way.

Chapter 18

A/N: read authors note please. Thanks!

"Cas, come down here!" Rian called to his girlfriend. She came into the living room smiling. "Hey. What's up?" she sat down and placed her hand on his knee. "I'm not gonna sugar coat this," her face fell. "I know you're cheating on me and I can't be with you if you love someone else." she nodded. "How did you know?" he shrugged. "I had a feeling it would happen. Plus my mother told me." she sighed. "I'm so sorry Rian. I didn't mean to hurt you." "No it's okay I...I love someone else too." she laughed. "Oh I know. Its Zack." he looked at her with his mouth sprung open. "Ri, I'm not stupid." he nodded. "Friends then. Because I still do love you Rian." he agreed.

Rian was talking to his mother about the break up. Cassadee went out to god knows where. "Yeah I'm glad that's off my shoulders." he said. His mother nodded. "Invite everyone over. And ask Zack out already!" he laughed. "Will do." he heard his phone ring, and picked it up to see Matt's name. "Hey Ri, I'm dropping off your other stuff now. See you in a few."

Matt dropped everyone's stuff off and wet home. The four of them were currently say in Rian's living room. Rian was the first to speak. "Guys, I think I should tell you that I broke up with Cas." Zack's head snapped up to look across the room to the other sofa. He looked at Rian, mouth hanging open. Alex and Jack looked identical, all three of them sitting in a row. "Guys, it's not a big deal, stop catching flies." they closed their mouthed and Zack cleared his throat. "So uh," Zack began. "Why?" he was trying to be careful with his emotions as he asked.

Rian shrugged. "She was cheating on me." Jack shook his head. "Who would have known. Sorry man." Rian laughed. "It's okay, I have feelings for someone else." Zack's heart quickened. "Who?!" he asked all too quickly. They all hid their smirks. Of course Zack would want to know. "You." Zack watched Rian's face as he said that. He felt tears coming to his eyes. "Y-you're joking." Rian shook his head. "But I'm not. I...it's a long story Zee, but does it look like I'm joking? I would fool with something like this." Zack managed to keep his tears away. "You're serious...?" LEX AND jack watched the two of them. "100%. I love you." Zack finally let the tears spill past their barrier, whispering. "I love you too." Rian walked over to Zack and Jack and Alex scooted over a little. Rian grabbed Zack's face and crashed his lips to his.

Jack laughed. "Well finally!" the two pulled apart. "Hey," Zack said. "You two shouldn't be talking. When the hell are you guys gonna do something?" Alex laughed. "How do you know we're not already together?" Rian's eyes shot open, wide. "No fucking way!" Jack giggled. "No. But hopefully soon." they nodded. "Hey Jack, we promised your mother that we're be back for dinner." Jack nodded and stood up. "Bye guys, see you tomorrow. Because its Christmas!" they laughed. Rian stood up, leading them to the door. "All right, you giant child. Go home!"

Rian sat back down beside Zack. "Rian," Zack said. "uh I've been waiting for this for a long time." Rian smiled. "I know. I could tell." Zack laughed. "Yeah. But...see I can't tell if you're serious or not." Rian leaned back a bit, staring at Zack. "Zee, I wouldn't fuck around with you like this. Plus, I just broke up with my girlfriend this morning. I didn't want to be with her anymore, because I wanted to be with you." Zack smiled. "Okay. Sorry I doubted you." Rian leaned in and kissed him. "Zack, will you go out with me?" Zack nodded frantically and kissed Rian.

"We're home!" Jack yelled. Alex couldn't help but think about how Jack said we. He would love to move in with Jack, call a house 'their home'. Alex smiled as Jack nudged him. "I smell food! My mum really did cook. I'm surprised she took the trouble to do so on a week day." They finished taking off all their winter clothing before making their way to the kitchen, Alex behind jack. When they got to the doorway, Jack stopped, causing Alex to crash into him. He walked to Jack's side, looking forward. 'OH." He thought. It was Jack's brother.

"Oh my god, Joe!" His brother smiled, opening up his arms. Jack cried as be rushed up to his brother, hugging him tightly. "Fuck I missed you. I didn't expect you to be here!" His brother pulled away, wiping Jack's tears. "Chill bro, you look like a big baby." Jack shook his head. "I don't care. It's so good to see you!" Their mother placed the food on the table as their father walked in. Alex stood their awkwardly playing with his hands. He smiled when he looked at Joe. He was like a brother to Alex. "Lex, dude. Come here man!" Alex walked up to him, giving him a hug. He smiled into his chest. "I've missed you little dude." Alex laughed. "Yeah, same here."

Their father laughed. "Okay boys, come sit." They sat down, Alex beside Jack, Joe in front of them. Jack placed his hand on Alex's knee under the table. Alex smiled and Jack missed his cheek. "Oh," Joe said. "you guys are dating?" Alex blushed. "No. Not exactly." Joe nodded. They ate their dinner, occasionally having small talk. Alex always felt a part of the family when he was at Jack's house. It was his second home. When they finished, they helped with the dishes.

"Jack, I'm gonna go now. But you're coming to my house tomorrow still right? We agreed on Christmas at mine." Jack nodded. "Yup. Bye babe." Alex blushed at the nickname. Jack let him out and Ex walked home. "Tomorrow," Alex said out loud. "I'll finally have Jack as mine." He smiled as he watched his feet Carry him home.
♠ ♠ ♠
I totally fucked up and added a chapter from my other story, things happen. Sorry for spelling errors.
Okay, So I logged onto Mibba yesterday and saw that I had so many more comments on my story and I just want to say thank you to everyone who has commented. It made my day to know that you are all actually there and reading, and that you enjoy it. That's all I wanted, was to know that others enjoyed it too, and that it was worth continuing. I love you all so much, and it gave me so much confidence that I am going to write a sequel. I'm also even starting a new story that will be short, so thank you. It'd be lovely if you all showed up once in a while so that I know you're still there aha.

Here's the new story I'm starting Take Me, Show Me

Thanks to:
sassy94
Astronaut9
dearmaria03
pshhitshannah
Bethany_ATL_TBO_
Geekky
notabletoconnect
KaatieeATL
em.martin7
hkersh
SMTrencher