Status: Completed. :)

I Promise if You're With Me, Say the Word and We'll Find a Way.

Chapter 25

"Boys!" Matt screamed, climbing up the bus steps. "Guys?" He closed the door and frowned. The just got to the bus 20 minutes ago, they couldn't be sleeping. "Where are my gays?" He asked himself. He made his way to the bunks, finding no one. "Seriously?" He heard noises coming from the back lounge and froze. He couldn't quite make out what they were. He slowly opened the door and saw all 4 of them screaming at their video game. "Really guys? I've been looking for you. What the fuck." They looked up from the tv screen. "Sorry." They said in unison. Matt slumped against the wall and sighed. "Whatever. You guys know that there's a concert in two days, right?" They nodded. "Okay. Jack and Alex, you have an interview today."

"Yeah you told us Matt." Jack said. "Just reminding you. We'll be on our way once the driver gets back. No fooling around, okay? We're not stopping this bus either so don't hurt yourselves. The hotel will have to wait until after the interview, sorry boys." He says seriously. They roll their eyes but nod. "Yes, master." Alex said. Matt cringed. "Ew, don't bring me into you gross sexual things." They all laughed, and Matt walked away.

Matt walked out and felt the bus rumble. He smiled. "Finally." He sat down and relaxed. He'd been so worked up lately, trying to get things on track and in control. With the whole band dating each other, they don't pay much attention to the rules and responsibilities. Especially after the break. The only ones who were actually preparing for this was the rest of the crew and himself.

Not that he minded that they were dating each other. As long as they were happy, he was happy. Alex and Jack sure weren't breaking up. Zack and Rian? Well possibly; but not for a long while, with things going the way they are.

"Jaaack. I'm bored of playing these games. Let’s go cuddle in your bunk." Jack smiled and grabbed Alex's hand, dragging him to his bunk. "One second," Alex says. "I'm just gonna go to the bathroom." Jack sat on his bed and waited for Alex to disappear. He quickly took the ring out of his pocket and stuck it under his pillow. He didn't know what he was doing. Honestly; they've been together for no more than a month and he's already popping the big question.

Sure, they love each other. They've loved each other for a long time, even if Jack never noticed. Jack's heart always raced when Alex walked into the room. Even when he thought he was 100% straight, Alex's presence would make Jack's heart leap. He loved that about Alex. He loved Alex's smile, the way his teeth would show the slightest, lighting up the room. So he didn't think it was too soon. He was just afraid that everyone else would think so. He quickly texted Rian.

"Do you think it's too soon to propose." He typed.
"Not really. Bro, he loves you more than anything." he sighed.
"But it's been like how many days? Months?"
"Who cares you love each other. When do you plan on asking?"
"I'll tell you later. Thanks."

Alex walked back in and smiled. He sat beside Jack and Jack pushed him down so that he was lying then lay beside him. Alex rested his head on Jack's chest. "I love you." Jack smiled, playing with Alex's hair. "I love you too Lex." Alex kissed Jack's clothed chest. Jack traced Alex's cheekbone very lightly. "I love hearing you say that." Alex said. He leaned up and kissed Jack softly. Jack turned them over so that he was on top of Alex.

"That's good, because you will hear it a lot from me." Alex smiled up at Jack and Jack leaned down, placing his lips against Alex's cheek. He gently trailed his lips down and kissed along his jaw, across his chin, and up to his other cheek. He planted a kiss there and pulled away. "You're so beautiful." He told Alex. Alex blushed, looking at the wall. Jack smiled. "Don't be shy babe. Come on." Jack said, kissing Alex’s exposed neck. Alex turned his head slowly. "Don't try anything. We won't have time."

Jack giggled. "I won't. I just wanna kiss you." Alex nodded and grabbed Jack's head, bringing his lips down to his. Alex traced Jack's lips with his tongue. Jack slowly opened his mouth, closing his eyes. Alex's tongue massaged his, running along the roof of him mouth, and against his teeth. Jack shivered and moaned, pulling away. "You always taste so good Jack." Jack chuckled. "Mm. So do you." Alex grinned and ran his hands through Jack's hair, sighing. "We should get ready for the interview Jacky." Jack nodded and kissed Alex once more before getting off of him.

"Okay guys, it's time. Zack, Rian, we'll be back soon." Matt said. They nodded and Matt lead Jack and Alex out of the bus. "Make this one good okay? Be interesting." They laughed. "We're not interesting?" Jack asked. Matt didn't reply. A few minutes of walking and they got to their destination. "Okay guys. I'll be waiting behind the camera. Good luck."

The two got escorted by people they didn't know, and sat down, waiting for the interviewer. "Hey guys, I'm Trinity." The girl said. Jack watched her as she placed her things in the chair at the side of them. She had dark brown, almost black hair that was super long, and hung in curls down her back. She wore a blue dress down to her knees that revealed her boobs just the tiniest bit, and black heels. She wasn't as skinny as a twig, and had a little more to her, but she wasn't obese. Though in today's day, she would be considered to be. Her nerd glasses sat on her petite nose, covering her wide brown eyes, sliding down her nose occasionally as she prepared herself for the interview. She was very pretty, Jack thought.

Though he's been finding himself less and less into woman, their long hair, and their boobs, he was still allowed to appreciate a beautiful lady. If Jack and Alex ever didn't work, he didn't think he'd go back to woman. They're too much to handle. There's a lot of attractive men out there. But Jack is stuck on Alex. He'd never give up their relationship for anything. "She's pretty." Alex said. Jack pulled his gaze away from the girl as she frantically got ready. "Yeah." Was all Jack said. He turned to Alex and kissed him briefly. Alex smiled.

"I didn't know you two were together." Trinity said. Jack nodded. "Yeah. Our fans don't know yet." Alex nodded. "I actually wanted to tell them today, in this interview. Do you mind bringing it up somehow?" She nodded. "Of course! You guys are so lucky, you deserve each other. I wish I had a boyfriend." Jack and Alex smiled sadly. "Oh you're single?" Alex asked. She nodded. "Yup, sadly. No guy wants a fat girl." She said sitting down in her seat. Jack sighed. "You're not fat."

"Yes I am. I mean, my thighs touch, and I have a stomach." Jack shook his head, and Alex frowned. "So what? You're still beautiful to me." Jack said. "And me too." Alex agreed. She smiled. "That means a lot coming from you. I'm in love with your band. I've been trying to keep my cool this whole time. Thank you." They smiled as they were told the interview had to start.

The interview went on for a little while, the usual fan questions, some questions from the interviewer, questions about their break. "So, is Jalex real, or do you guys have a special someone?" She asked, as they wanted. Alex nodded. "Yes actually, and I love him to bits." Jack smiled. "And I love him back." Trinity laughed. "So you're together, Jalex is official?" Alex imagined the fangirls screaming, or maybe passing out once this interview got out. Jack giggled. "One hundred percent official." He said, grabbing Jack's hand. "It took me the longest time to realise my feelings for him. It took many horrible, depressing days for me to man up and admit it." Jack said. Alex looked at him smiling sadly.

"As for me, I've loved him since high school. And through those days that Jack talked about, my heart was ripped out. But in the end, Jack put me back together and here we are." The two felt a little nervous about admitting everything they went through, but it had to be done. "Aw, well I'm glad you're both happy." She wrapped up the interview after some more questions and thanked Jack and Alex for coming.
"That went well, I suppose." Jack said. "Yes, good job guys." Alex grabbed Jack's hand as they walked. "How do you think the fans will react?" Jack shrugged. "I bet some girls would be happy." The three of them laughed, walking into the bus. "Back guys! Jack and Alex did great!" Matt yelled.

Rian pulled away from Zack and groaned. "Couldn't they have arrived a little later?" He complained. Zack laughed. "We will have our time, Ri. Forget about it and kiss me." Rian smirked and pressed his lips to Zack's. "BROS!" Jack yelled. "Where are you guys?" He asked, voice quieter. He pulled the curtain of Rian's bunk back. Rian pulled away and screeched. "Jesus Jack! Go away! Don't make me climb down from here and beat you. We're kinda busy man." Jack's eyes trailed across their bodies, eyes landing on their crotches. "Sorry." He said as he walked away. "God," Rian said. "He doesn't even have the decency to close the curtain or the door!" Zack laughed. "Babe, forget about it okay?"

"They were getting it on in there. I ruined their moment and Rian is mad." Jack said, sitting next to Alex. Alex laughed. "Oops. Oh well, he will get over it. Did you get a show at least?" Jack's loud laugh echoed. "No!" Matt shook his head. "Ew guys, not a conversation to have when I'm here." Alex smiled and kissed Jack. "Love you." Jack pressed his lips into Alex's hair and smiled. "Love you too."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the long wait, I was lazy. Here you go!

Thanks to:
MortRainey.
KaatieeATL
JalexIsMyLife
Astronaut9
MyGlitterGeeks
m0riarty