The Ship of Dreams

What Love Really Feels Like



Frank placed his small note inside the safe with the drawing and rare diamond. Gerard looked at him, eyes full of worry as the knocking grew louder and more impatient. Frank bit his lip before almost forgetting the other doorway. He grabbed his clothes and quickly changed, then just as fast he grabbed Gerard's hand and pulled them out another door from the adjoining room.

At that moment Jepha busted into the room looking to see nobody inside. He held a face full of curiosity. He knew they were here, he followed them and then went off for a few minutes. They couldn't have gone that far. Just as he turned out the door again he spotted the back of what looked like Gerard and Frank...holding hands as they walked away.

When Frank turned his head and saw Jepha break into a short run to follow them he hit Gerard's shoulder and began running as well. Gerard smirked and ran with Frank around the corner. They let out an excited scream as the excitement if running away took over them. Gerard though fast as he yanked on Franks hand and pulled him towards the elevator. Frank laughed as they entered the small elevator and quickly closed the doors, leaving Jepha to slam against the closed gate angry.

Frank laughed as he snuggled into Gerard's side. He kissed Gerard quickly and then flipped Jepha the bird. Gerard laughed just as hard when he saw the look on Jephas face. Gerard felt his gut drop when he realized Jepha would be following them down.

As soon as the lift hit the floor to a stop Gerard pulled Frank in a rush to the stairwell doors. Not thinking they stayed there to catch their breath, laughing while doing so. Frank grabbed Gerard's face and kisses him. Gerard pulled away, not really wanting to but needed to move.

They ran in and out of hall ways and down stairwells. Even got to the point where they ended up in a room with no way out, and way to much noise. Frank covered his ears and laughed as Gerard looked annoyed at their problem.

"What now?!" Frank tried to say over the noise.

Gerard looked over a railing and saw a ladder that lead to the boiler room. He smiled at Frank started to move down the ladder, Frank behind him. The two got down and were greeted with not so happy men trying to get the ship moving on time.

"What are you two doing down here?!" The one men yelled sweat dripping down his face and bare back.

"Inspection!" Gerard smiled. "Keep working men, your doing great!" Gerard gave thumbs up before pushing Frank ahead of him and making him run.

They laughed until they reached a room full of cars that belonged to passengers on board. Gerard looked around and spotted one to his interest. He smiled and headed for it, Frank still behind him. He opened the door and grinned at Frank.

"Sir?" He said with a lite accent. Frank laughed and bowed his head at Gerard before getting inside the backseat of the car.

Gerard jumped on front and beeped the horn twice, as Frank pushed the glass down that separated them. He wrapped his arms around Gerard's neck as Gerard pretended to drive along.

"Where too, sir?" He said with his accent again.

"Too the stars..." Frank whispered in Gerard's ear, making him shiver and turn to face him.

Frank only smiled and pulled Gerard through the window and let him sit next to him, slightly on top of him. Gerard looked at him, his eyes full of curiosity and love for Frank. He took Frank's hand and kissed his fingers before hearing Frank let out a sigh.

"Are you scared?" He asked Frank looking at his eye greens glow with lust.

"...No." He replied and took Gerard's hand that held his own. " Put your hands on me Gerard." He asked innocently.

Gerard smiled a quick smile and kissed Frank tenderly, pushing his down on the seat more. He sat on Franks waist and took off his own shirt before undoing the vest on Frank. He felt Frank's little hand shaking on his thigh and leaned down to kiss his neck.

"Relax Frankie..." He cooed in his ear, feeling him smile.

"I am...Just a little nervous..." He admitted.

"It's okay to be..." Gerard reassured him before working on getting his shirt off again. His bigger hands trailing down Frank's bare chest. Frank closed his eyes in pleasure, enjoying the new feeling of another mans hands besides Jepha and Berts on him. The thought of both of them made him grab Gerard's hands out of fear on accident. Gerard gave him a confused look.

"Did I do something wrong-" Gerard started but was stopped by Frank.

"No, I'm sorry...I don't know why I did that." Frank laughed embarrassed.

"...Oh?" Gerard smiled and put his hands back on Frank's lower stomach to slowly curve around his hips and lift them. Frank let out a low moan as both their bodies touched for a second. Gerard let out a small sigh as he undid Franks pants. He locked eyes with Frank as he pushed away the unneeded clothing.

"I love your body Frank..." Gerard said out of the moment.

"I love yours." Frank smiled relaxing more into the leather of the seat, his hands reaching out to wrap around Gerard's neck and down his back. Gerard moaned and smirked, letting his back hair fall over his eyes.

Gerard had Frank as nude as he had him the moment he painted him, and this time he was able to do what he wanted. Frank didn't like Gerard with his pants on, but figured he may need to move quickly if anyone came looking. He stopped Gerard from pulling his pants all the way off and smiled.

"You never know if we have to move quickly...Next time." He winked.

"Okay." Gerard laughed and just let himself free out of his pants, and it felt good. Frank felt a knot in his stomach as he saw the size of Gerard. Gerard took notice of Franks eyes and slowly stroked himself.

"Don't worry...It'll feel good, I promise." Gerard leaned down and kissed Franks neck, slowly sucking now and then. Frank became a moaning mess under Gerard. The sweat forming on his body making him stick the seat, making it uncomfortable. Gerard didn't care, he slowly slid one of his fingers inside Frank and felt him tense.

"I'll make you feel amazing...You just have to trust me baby..." He moaned in Franks ear.

"I do...I trust you Gee." Frank moaned moving against Gerard's finger as he went deeper and added another finger in time."Gee...I...God..." Frank whispered a moan.

"Your ready...Okay?" Gerard made sure kissing Frank's shoulder blade.

"Yes...Do it." Frank let his hands travel down Gerard's back and stay on his clothed bottom. He smiled to himself as he felt Gerard grow to complete size at his hands touch on him.

Gerard removed his fingers and replaced them with himself. He closed his eyes and buried his face in Franks neck, not wanting to fuck him like a complete animal.

"Tell me if it hurts..." Gerard didn't want to say anything, but Frank was already stretched out before he added his fingers. But, he played stupid, knowing what went on between him and the men upstairs. It made his heart go into pain, but this was he chance to show Frank what love really feels like.

"It doesn't...Please Gerard just..." Frank couldn't find the words as he pushed on Gerard's ass to make him go deeper. Gerard wasn't going to complain about that. He went with Frank and went as deep as he could, before he felt Franks hands on his ass tighten and his breath quicken.

"Gerard!" He accidentally screamed out as Gerard pushed against a spot inside him that felt so good.

"Shh...Try to be quite Frankie." Gerard moaned out as started to move faster.

"I can't...Oh god Gerard." Frank felt Gerard move faster, hitting his spot over and over. He felt himself about to come but was stopped when he felt Gerard's hand reach down and stroke him. Being stuck between their bodies laying in the backseat of the car felt good, but with Gerard's hands it just felt better.

The windows of the car began to fog as Frank accidentally reached up to the window and smacked his palm to the window as he came. The force of Gerard's thrusts and the fast pace of stroking him made him unexpectedly come all over them both.

But, Frank was finialy able to feel what it was like to be loved, and this was worth getting caught for.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm terribly sorry I haven't update in so very long. I don't own a computer, so I have to find my moms laptop to update =(
Well, I gave you, hopefully, a good chapter for now.
Thankx guys=D
XOXO
Amanda