Status: It is complete, I hope you enjoyed it

Omega in the Pack

Snow Fall

She quietly and without looking up made it down to the living room where everyone was congregated and laughing. Ally thought she would be able to slip by unnoticed until everyone went quiet and she felt theirs stares on her. Her caramel gold eyes looked up to see that everyone was in fact looking at her, some with their mouths hanging open. Ally's chest tightened and she spun to change out of the ridiculous outfit.
"No You Don't!" Lydia grabbed Ally's arm before she could place her foot on the stair. "I did not make you look gorgeous for you to wimp out now." Lydia spun Ally around so she was facing everyone. "Everyone stop look at her and say something." She commanded her fellow pack mates.
"Ah well, um wow." Stiles stumbled out. "You look beautiful Ally." Followed by the rest of the males trying to voice some sort of compliment.
"Thanks." Ally mumbled and ducked her head down in embarrassment.
Lydia rolled her eyes, "Let's go before Ally makes a break for it." She let go of Ally's arm and strutted towards the door while lacing her fingers with Jackson as she passed. Everyone snapped out of their trance and followed after her. Ally was the last to leave and was seriously debating going or not.
Derrek placed her jacket on her shoulders and pushed her towards the door. "Go, don't miss out." Ally looked back at him and gave him an uncertain smile.
"Thanks, see you later." He waved as she shut the door and hurried to Stiles's jeep which consisted of Ally, Scott, Stiles, and now her. Ten minutes later they pulled into a driving space and met up with Jackson, Isaac, and Lydia. As a group they entered the High School's gym where the dance was taking place. Ally stuck by Stiles and Isaac when the two couples went to dance to a slow song or were being all couply. She met a few of their lacrosse teammates and overall had a great time. At one point she dragged Stiles onto the dance floor to dance when he had sat out for two songs. Ally loved to dance and had a fun time with the hyperactive young man. By the end of the night she had slow danced with both Stiles and Isaac and danced to most of the other songs once she got comfortable enough to actually approach the floor. Around midnight, they headed out and Stiles drove her home. She thanked them for taking her and gave each of them a hug. She quietly entered the house to find Derrek watching TV.
"How was the dance?" He asked, muting the show.
"Fun once I wasn't terrified. You should come next year." She grinned.
"No thank you."
"Your loss." She laughed and headed into the kitchen to find something small to eat. "Do you want anything to eat?"
"I'm fine, though I'll take a cup of water." Ally made an affirmative noise as she rifled through the kitchen for something to eat. She finally decided to make herself a sandwich and brought it into the living room.
"Here." She handed Derrek his drink and then collapsed into a seat. They stayed up until about 2am and then headed off to bed. Ally woke only a few hours later to it snowing and got really excited. She hurried out the door and watched the snow fall to the ground. She loved snow, thought it was one of the prettiest things in the world when it was not mixed with salt and other gross things.
Ally walked into the woods and let her wolf come out so she too could enjoy their favorite weather. She spent two hours walking and running through the woods, remembering happier times when her family would go out and play during the first snow. They would build forts, snowmen, sledge down the massive hill behind their house, have snowball fights, and after a fun day, come home and warm up by the fire and drink hot coco. Ally missed those days when she did not carry the death of everyone on her shoulders, but she found it was a little less painful to think about.
She walked back into the house cold and wet. "Tea?" Derrek asked as she stripped off her boots.
"Yes please. What are you doing up?" She asked as she gratefully accepted the hot mug.
"I usually get up at 6:30 in the morning." Ally looked at the clock and saw that it was already 7.
"Oh, wow."
"Where were you?"
"In the woods enjoying the first snow. I love snow." She purred as the warm liquid warmed her insides. He looked at her amused, but said nothing. "Thanks for the tea, I'm gunna go take a shower to warm up." She placed the mug in the sink and turned, "I'll make breakfast in a little while." Derrek nodded and left to go do his own thing. Ally hummed to herself as she skipped upstairs to warm up. Maybe this Christmas won't be so bad.