Status: It is complete, I hope you enjoyed it

Omega in the Pack

Hell Night

Everyone's head turned towards Ally and a gasp filled the room. "This isn't all mine. Most of it isn't actually."
"Ally, what happened?" Derrek asked concerned.
"I was heading home, my car's dead by the way, and I saw a broken down car with people crouched down. But something was off and I called to them, next thing I knew I was staring at glowing red eyes and sharp blood stained teeth. I growled and they attacked me. I got 'em off, slashed both of 'em, and they bolted off. I went to the woman they had attacked and helped her; she was bleeding profusely."
"Are you sure they are vampires?" Jackson asked in disbelief.
Ally nodded, "Pale skin, pointy teeth, red eyes, blood feeding, smell of death, take your pick."
Derrek got up and looked her in the eyes, "Are you sure that is what you saw?"
He was only making sure, and with a finality in her voice Ally replied, "Yes. I've only seen one from afar before, but the ones I met tonight and the one from a while ago were similar in smell and looks." Derrek nodded, deciding what to do. "Stiles, I need you to investigate whatever your father brings home and can you do some research on vampires?" Stiles nodded as Derek dished out everyone's assignments to learn more about vampires and to continue to keep an eye out for the feral. As she waited for her job, Ally suddenly got nauseous and sprinted to the downstairs bathroom. She flung herself at the toilet and up heaved everything in her stomach. The contents of the toilet were masked by black and silver.
"What the-" Ally did not finish as she vomited again and rested her throbbing head on the cool ceramic. Her weary eyes looked up at the concerned faces of the pack and she grinned, "Don't ingest vamp venom, it will make you sick." She took in two deep breaths and slowly got up. Allison and Scott rushed to her side for support.
"Did the vampires bite you?" Derrek asked throwing his eyes all over her exposed skin.
"No, I had to suck the venom out of the woman so she wouldn't turn. I guess I swallowed some in the process."
"Go get cleaned up, we'll talk." Ally walked upstairs to her room, retrieved clothes, and headed to the bathroom. Her head was still bounding and her heart was echoing in her ear. She turned on the shower to warm it up and after placing her pajamas on the back of the toilet she turned to find she was not alone. She stood frozen as dozens of bloodied, ripped apart pack members started to silently yell and cry at her. Blood oozed from them as they cursed and questioned why she had not helped them. She backed into the sink while tears dripped down from her eyes to the floor. "No." She whispered. "I thought this was over." She turned so she was standing over the sink and closed her eyes to calm down. She looked up and saw in the reflection of the mirror the ghosts still shrieking at her. She tried to even her breathing, but found it difficult with her headache, the echoing around her, and the sudden sensitivity to light.
"Come now sister, you didn't think you could rid yourself of us did you?" Ally looked at her reflection to see that it had changed to the sneering face of her old Alpha. "They'll never leave you. Their death was all your fault." She taunted.
"Shut it!" Ally growled.
"OOOH, the big bad Alpha gonna do something about it?" She instantly starting cackling at the notion. "You can't do anything. You are nothing." Her eyes started to glow a fierce red and her canines elongated. Ally glared back and turned from her sister. "You can't escape me little sister." She was beside Ally, whispering in her ear, "I am ALWAYS with you." Ally once again closed her eyes, took a calming breath, and shut down her emotions. As she walked to the shower she slipped off her shoes and sat down under the spray. She stared vacantly at the water pooling around her as her sister continued to taunt her and her deceased pack members cried and cursed her.
Derrek said farewell to the last pack member, when he suddenly felt a jolt of emotion; fear. He looked up the stairs and heard the shower on, but the light from the bathroom still spilled into the hallway. He took the stairs by threes and all but ran down the hallway. When he came to the bathroom and called, "Ally?" When she did not answer he pushed the door open further to find the girl under the water looking dead. Derrek rushed over and knelt in front of her. "Ally?" He quietly called her again. Her soulless eyes shifted to him and she slowly lifted her hand close to his face. She hesitantly touched his cheek and stroked it. Derrek crouched frozen, unsure of how to react.
Her face contorted into pain and she cried softly, "You're real."
"I am." He confirmed.
"You're the only one. Everyone else here is a ghost." Tears spilled from her eyes, yet were washed away before they left her eyes. Derrek could smell the turmoil rolling off her and into the air, it was making it hard to breathe.
"Ally talk to me. What's wrong?"
Her eyes went to his and she answered, "The ghosts of my past are here to torture me." She shook her head and regretted it; the headache made her want to puke. Her eyes cleared and she hurriedly replied, "I'm hallucinating." He mind was getting fuzzy again, "Get Deaton, I think we're in for a long night. I'm sorry." Her last coherent words before she cried out and curled into the fetal position. Derrek went to pick her up, but she fended him off. "NO! Don't touch me, please... Don't hurt me." She sobbed into her knees.
Not knowing what to do, Derrek grabbed the nearby trash can, luckily not filled, filled it with some water and placed it beside her as he shut off the water. Ally vomited up more black and silver as Derrek pulled out his phone and called Deaton. Within minutes he arrived and gave her a check up. Diagnosis: Her body was fighting off the foreign bodies of vampyrism and Ally was in for a long night of hallucinations, fever, vomiting, and other sick related stuff.
While Derrek talked to Deaton, Ally was reliving the first year without her family. She went from foster home to foster home because the families could not deal with her nightmares, screaming, and hallucinations. She eventually came to terms, well kinda, with what happened and by the time she was emancipated she only had the nightmares.
"Little Ally, all alone even when she is surrounded and Living with werewolves. No one wants you, you are useless. You aren't an Alpha," Her sister got in her face with a giant smirk, "You will always be a useless, forgotten, good for nothing Omega. It's been four months and they still haven't invited you to be part of their pack. Want to know why? Because they don't want you!" She started laughing as she said, "Have fun Ally Bird." She slammed her palm over Ally's eyes and her nightmare of that night played before her.
Ally thrashed and silently screamed as she relived the night of her pack's massacre. Most nights she could wake, but there was nothing to stop her from seeing it since she was awake. Derrek did his best to restrain her, and in the process received many punches, scratches, and kicks from the normally docile female. A few times Ally shifted to her Beta form but never for long before shifting back and vomiting into the nearby bucket. Around 5am her fever finally broke and by 7am cried herself to sleep in Derrek's lap.
Derrek tucked her into bed and slipped out of her room to find Deaton by the door. "Is she alright?"
"She finally fell asleep and her fever broke two hours ago."
"Get some sleep, you look awful." Derrek only glared at the doctor before trudging into his room and passing out on his bed.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'd hate to have Ally's nightmares, especially if they came to life. Poor Ally and Derrek.