Status: It is complete, I hope you enjoyed it

Omega in the Pack

Solem Good-Byes

Ally laid unconscious for a day in the clinic before she was deemed okay to be moved. With the help of Jackson, Derrek got her in his car and drove her to the house. Deaton informed the pack Ally was probably going to be out for a while since she inhaled quite a bit of powder and she needed to get it out of her system before she would fully recover.
Once inside, she was placed on the couch to be looked after. Ally was out for another half a day before she fluttered her eyes open and groaned. "Oh God, my head." She curled onto her side and held her head.
"Ally." Derrek sighed in relief as he crouched next to. "How are you feeling?"
"Head's killing me and I'm hungry. How long have I been out and what happened?"
Derrek placed a palm on her forehead as he replied, "You've unconscious for about a day and a half now and it's a bit of a story. I'll tell you it after you've eaten, I'll be right back." He walked off to the kitchen as Ally nursed her head by keeping her eyes shut. An indefinite time later, Derrek walked in with a bowl of soup and handed it to her. As she ate, he told her what happened.
"I fought the stalker as Scott and Allison got you out. After fitting him for a little while, I slammed him in the wall and told him to leave. Also, if he ever came back or stalked you, he'd have to deal with me. I gave him an hour to leave the territory or I'd hunt him down and make him. After making sure you were okay, I ran the entire town to make sure he was gone and he was."
"Why was I out for so long?"
"You don't remember?" Ally shook her. "He covered you in wolfsbane powder and slashed into you quite a bit. Your wounds wouldn't heal because of the powder and you lost a lot of blood. Deaton said you inhaled quite a bit of of the stuff so you took longer to wake up due to having the stuff in your lungs and system."
Ally nodded an understanding, she finally understood why her chest hurt. "I take it you found me because of Danny."
"Yes, he came running here and said you were in trouble. Care to explain?"
"I called him and asked him to do me a favor. He made me a bracelet with a GPS that I could activate when need be. See." She held up her wrist to show Derrek a chain linked bracelet with a circle that had her name engraved on it. "If I twist it, it activated the tracking device and sends Danny a text. He asked if I was in trouble and I told him I had a stalker."
"Did you tell him anything else?"
"No, that is for you or Jackson to tell him not me."
Derrek nodded and took her empty bowl. "Feeling any better?"
"Yeah, my chest hurts a bit but that's most likely from having wolfsbane in my lungs." She leaned back on the armrest, thinking over all that had happened.
"How did you get kidnapped?"
Ally lifted her eyes to Derrek's. "I was walking out of the clinic and about to open my car when I felt someone behind me. I turned to find him there and he covered my mouth and nose with a chloroform soaked cloth. I clawed at him, but before I knew it I passed out and woke chained to a wall. He was actually okay to me, talked a lot about how were the same and such... it wasn't until we heard you upstairs that he freaked and attacked me. Everything after the initial pounce is fuzzy."
"Well, he's gone now, you can forget about him." Derrek ruffled her head in a reassuring manner.
"It's nice to know I won't have gifts waiting for me everywhere or him breaking in." She shivered at the memory and then yawned. "How am I still tired?"
"Because you've been through a lot. Get some more sleep, you're safe."
"Thanks." She murmured as she snuggled into the couch and fell asleep.
The rest of the summer passed by quickly. They never saw the stalker again and all of the wolves were getting ready to go off to college. The pack was going to be split up, with Ally, Jackson, Lydia, and Stiles, who got into Harvard, going to the East Coast and Scott, Allison, and Isaac staying on the West. As the week leading up to the first group leaving drew near, the smell of anxiety mixed with excitement was everywhere. Ally sat on the armrest of the couch as the pack had one final movie night together before the East Coasters headed out. Everyone was on top of each other, trying to stay close since they would not see each other for at least three months, depending on if they decided to come back for Thanksgiving.
No one really watched the movie as they all talked, made promises to call and e-mail on a daily basis, and marked each other so they would hold the scent in as long as possible. But all to soon the movie night had to end so the ones driving out the next day could sleep and be ready to drive three days straight. No one, but Stiles left the Hale house as they all cuddled together one final time before college began. 6 o'clock the next morning everyone got up, ate, and packed Jackson and Ally's car of all the luggage they would need at school. Stiles arrived at the house around 7 with his car fully packed and said his last good-bye to everyone. They transferred his things into Ally's Explorer, they all said one final good-bye with a hug, and started the long drive to their new home for the next four years.