Status: Here's the sequel I promised, enjoy. :)

Raised by Wolves

Month Five

Ryan is now five months, and we're finally going to see what the baby is. We were back in the hospital, with him laying on the examination table again. The nurse was looking at the screen, trying to see what the baby is. She was having hard time because of the position the baby was in. We looked at the screen, biting our lips in anticipation. It took a while, but she finally smiled and turned to us.

“Well, the baby moved enough for me to see what it is. Do you want to know?” We practically shouted yes at her. She let out a small giggle. “Congratulations, you're having a boy.” “Oh my god, are you serious?” Ryan looked so happy. I'm glad its a boy. Now we'll have a daughter and a son. Wait until we tell the guys later. They are gonna be ecstatic.

And they were, just like I had thought. “Guys, I can't believe you're having a boy. I'm so happy for you.”, Derek said. “I told you it was gonna be a boy.” “No you didn't.”, Ronnie pointed out. “But I was thinking it.” Ronnie rolled his eyes. “Sure you were.”

I noticed Ryan was being oddly quiet. “Ry, is everything okay?” He looked slightly dazed. “Ryan?” He looked up at me. “Huh?” “You alright?” “Yeah, I just feel a little weird.” “Weird how?” “I don't know, its hard to explain.” He assured me that he was okay, and I calmed down a little. But not even five minutes later, I heard him yelp, as if someone had pinched him. I looked at him questioningly, and he shrugged his shoulders.

Then a moment later, it happened again. “Oh my god.” Ryan placed his hand on his stomach. “What happened?” “Ron, I think the baby just kicked!” “Oh my god, really?” He nodded, and motioned for me to come over. I complied, and he took my hand, placing it where his had just been. I felt the baby kick. It feels so weird. Derek came over to us. “Can I feel?” Ryan nodded, and put his hand where mine had been. “Oh my god. Guys come here!” Ronnie and Jacky came into the room.

“What's up Derek? You need something?” “No, the baby is kicking!” “Really?” “Yeah come over here.” Ronnie came, and felt Ryan's stomach as well.” He pulled his hand away quickly after feeling it, as if he'd been burned. “Oh my god its moving!” Ryan rolled his eyes. “No shit dude.” “That feel so weird.” Jacky was still in the doorway with Amber in his arms. “Amber, do you want to feel mommy's belly?” She nodded, and Jacky brought her over. They both felt his stomach. Amber's face was priceless. “That's the baby?” “Yep, it is.” “Are you sure? It feels funny.” “I'm sure sweetie.” “Mommy, I think there might be an alien in your belly, not a baby.”

We all burst out with laughter. “Why do you say that honey?” “Because, it doesn't sound, look, or feel like a baby.” Well it is a baby, I promise. You're going to have a little brother.”