Status: Updating a few times a week :') I'm busy with exams so please don't shoot me if I'm late updating!

Don't Ever Let Go of That Smile

Shock, Shock

Austin tried to open his eyes, but he couldn't. He was aware of bright, flashing lights, and lots of people. They sounded panicked, and... Was that an ambulance he heard?

He was so confused. What happened? Before he had time to think about it, he felt a sharp, shooting pain move from his right foot all the way up to his shoulder as he screamed. He heard people gather around him, as he became aware that he must be lying on the ground, as it was cold and damp. The pain was overwhelming, it grasped him and pulled him back under...

****

Kellin woke up lying on the ground. A tall, brunette woman, ran over to him and knelt down beside him.

"Sir, my name is Katelyn. I'm a paramedic." Oh. "Please stay still. You've been in a car accident. How do you feel?" She asked, as she tapped away at his left arm. There didn't seem to be much blood, only a little on his leg, but he didn't worry about that. He grimaced. He was about to comment on the terrible pain in his arm, when he suddenly realized Austin was in the car with him.

"Where's Austin?! Is he okay?! What happened him?!" He almost shouted, speaking a hundred miles an hour.

"Please relax. There's another team of paramedics looking after your friend, I'm sure he's just fine." She gave him an injection. "Just to ease the pain," she explained.

Kellin knew from what he remembered that the accident had happened behind where he was laying, but he had no intentions to look behind him. If the car had been badly damaged - not that he was worried about the car - it would send him into an even worse state.

"Oh god," he cried again, as realization hit, and he drifted off from the anesthetic.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm so sorry this is so late, I've been so busy. I'll update again tomorrow to make up for lost time.
*Also, I'm sorry this is so short, tomorrow's will be better*
Comments so far? :)

Title credit: Biffy Clyro