My Miserable Romance

Are you deaf?

-One month later-

Tomorrow we were gonna go on our first, real tour, and my feelings for Frank were still as strong.

No, not strong. Weird. My feelings for Frank was still weird.
A freaking mixture of desire, love, jealousy and confusion. He had no idea about it, and that was how I wanted it to stay. He still missed Lisa, I could tell by his sad face everytime she came up in our conversations, and all I wanted to do then was to jump him and kiss away the sadness. I honestly have no idea of how I was gonna be able to spend two months with him. Brian had gotten us a tour bus, but we were not gonna use it until one week after our tour had started. He said something about not having the kind of money to give us a tourbus for exactly two months, and we were all fine with it. After all, when we were on our own, playing in clubs and basements, we always used an old car to move around with, and it worked fine.
Our album, I brought you my bullets you brought me your love, had been out in the store for one week, and it was going okay. Not great, not bad. Simply okay.

"Hey, girls! Have you packed your things?!" Frank yelled from the hallway. He had just arrived, and he didnt bother to knock, he just stormed in. I took a quick look in the mirror to see how I looked, but turned away when I didnt like what I saw. Seriously, stop acting like a school girl, Gerard!
"Mikey's at Bob's place to get some things that he ad left there" I yelled back and he entered my room.
I grabbed the last pile of shirts and pressed it down in my already full suitcase. Or no, it wasnt a suitcase, it was more like a backpack, cause as we were gonna spend one week living in a car, we cant have too much bagage. We just had to buy more stuff when we got our tourbus.
"I hope you dont mind, but Im totally checking in your ass right now" Frank said and laughed. I realized that I was bending down over my bag, wich meant that he had my butt turned to him. I blushed and wondered if he was serious, or just joking. "Nah, just kidding..." he added and started laughing again.
Dont be disappointed, you fucktard. You knew that he was just kidding.
"Oh, just shut up, Frank"
"Someone's cranky, ey?"
I closed my backpack and threw my pillow at him. He quickly ran into Mikeys room and took his pillow. Then he ran back to me and the pillowfight was on.

"Do you give up?" I shouted where I sat on top of him on the floor.
"Never!" He said and tried to push me off.
I pinned him down to the floor and put my face near his.
"I asked, do you give up?"
"And I answered, never. Are you deaf?" He laughed. I grinned at him and started tickling him. He squirmed under me, trying to laugh, breathe and scream at the same time. Finally he got his one arm free from my grip and he started tickle me back.
"Get off of me!" He yelled and pinched my thigh.
"You give up?" I said, but jolted up when his hand touched my thigh. He saw his chance, and quickly turned us around so that he was on top of me.
"Oh, Im so gonna get you for tickling me, boy... You know how much I hate that!" He said and giggled. "This'll be fun"

"Hey, guys, what are you doing?" Mikey said while he entered the room. "Oh my god..."
"What?" Frank asked. "OH! No, we're not doing what you think we are" he said and started laughing. I shoved him off of me before he would go back to his thoughts of punishing me for tickeling him.
"That wasnt what I meant with my `Oh my god´... Look at this place! It looks like a fucking tornado was here!"
"Yeah, we had a pillowfight" I explained and sat down on the couch. Frank glared at me when he noticed that he had let me go while he was laughing. I shrugged at him and he sat down in an armchair.
"Erm... You guys are gonna clean up here, and I will get us some drinks, understand?"
"Yes, Mikey" Frank and I said in unison, feeling like two boys who was getting scolded by their mom. He went into the kitchen and we started tidy up.

Thirty minutes later Frank and I was finally ready with cleaning the living room from feathers and broken things that we had accidently pushed down when we ran around, chasing each other. Mikey was still gone, though.
"Hey, Mikey? What about those drinks?" Frank shouted into the kitchen.
"Oh right!" Mikey said from his room. "I was just gonna pack some things" he said as he walked into the kitchen.
He came out to us with three glasses in his hands, and gave them to us.
Orange juice? What the hell... I walked out in the kitchen and took out a beer from the fridge and went back in. I smiled as Frank ignored that I was drinking. It's about time that he understand- WHAT THE HELL?!
Frank started laughing hystericaly and fell off the couch. This is so not funny! It wasnt beer, it was fucking milk! I glared at him angrily as he continued to laugh. Mikey looked at us with a confused look, but I didnt care.
"Did you do this?!" I yelled at Frank. He laughed and a `yeah´ and twisted around on the floor. I grinned evily as I walked up to him and poured out the milk on him. He quickly got up from the floor and stared at me.
"Gerard?!"
"Dont mess with my beer" was all I said, as I started laughing at his milk-soaked hair. He glared at me and ran into the bathroom. Mikey was still looking at me.
"He put milk in my beer..." I said and sat down on the couch. Mikey rolled his eyes and went out in the kitchen for some towels to clean up the milk from the floor.
"Why cant you act like grown ups for once?" Mikey asked and sighed when he was down with wiping the floor.
"So you're telling me that pouring milk on Frankie's head is not acting like a grown up?" I asked and smirked.
"For fuck's sake, Gee! You're going on tour with each other and then you have to get along"
"Mikey, we are getting along, we're just messing around"
"It might just be messing around right now, but in the end you'll end up enemies"

Frank walked into the living room, glaring at me. He stopped infront of me, and then he shook his head, showering me with small drips from his hair. I yelled at him to stop, and he smirked and sat down next to me.
"Mikey says that we're gonna end up like enemies if we keep doing this, do you agree?" I asked him.
"We are already enemies" He laughed. "You see me running around like this with the other guys? No, cause they're my friends, you're my enemy"
"Or maybe you're in love with Gerard..." Mikey said teasingly.
"Well, you gotta love your enemy" Frank said and laughed.
I laid down on the couch and pulled him up so that he was lying on top of him. Pure impulse...
"What are you doing, Gerard?"
"Im cold, and you get the hounor to be my blanket, congratulations" I said and smirked.
"Blanket, ey?" he said and moved so the he was lying face to face with me. "Let me teach you something... One" he pinned my hands down the couch. "I am not a blanket, two;" he said leaned over to my face. Oh my god, he's gonna kiss me. Kiss me infront of my brother. Oh my god. "You do not pour milk over Frank Iero"
He knocked my head with his own, and it felt like my skull was gonna crack.
"OWW, FRANKIE!" I screamed and he jumped off me. "That hurts! Im gonna get a fucking bump, you moron!"
"Good, then the bump can remind of you of not messing with me" he smirked.