My Miserable Romance

Look at your brother's face.

~Two days later~

"Thank you!! We love you!" I yelled in the michrophone and went off the stage. The band followed me, laughing and hugging each other. We'd just had a great show, and we were all really happy.

Just as I was gonna climb in to the tourbus, I felt a pair of arms wrap around me. I turned around to see who it was and felt someones lips kissing me eagerly. I tried to see the persons face, but ended up getting the persons hair in my eyes. I pushed away the person and saw that it was a black-haired, pretty girl with big, brown eyes. She giggled before she disappeared out in the crowd that we'd just spent hours giving autographs to.
A securityguard gave me an apologizing look, and I shrugged.

I walked into the bus and saw Frank looking at me.
"Who was that?" he asked and raised his eyebrow.
"A fan" I said and laughed.
"You find this funny?"
"Yes" I said and smiled at him. What's up with him..?
"Gee, you're gay"
"Uhm.. I'm well aware of that. What are you trying to say?"
"You're gay, but you just kissed a girl"
"No, Im gay, and a girl just kissed me" I corrected him. "I didnt even see her coming"
"Oh... Sorry, I thought you kissed her"
I sat down in the kitch next to Ray. Bob was in the kitchen and Mikey was sitting in an armchair, while Frank was still standing up, looking at me.
"What's wrong with me kissing a fan?" I asked him and laughed. "It doesnt mean anything, and she knows it. I may be gay, but Im single, wich means that I can do what I want"
He shrugged and sat down next to me.

"Frankie's a little jealous?" Ray asked teasingly and I couldnt help but wonder the same thing...
"Fuck off, fro-man"
Ray laughed and ruffled Franks hair.
"Im gonna go to bed, night" Ray said and walked into the bedroom.
"So am I" Frank said and followed him.

I gave Mikey a confused look, and he grinned at me.
"What was that all about?" I asked him and his grin got wider.
"Frank's just protecting you, that's all" he explained.
"And why are you grinning like that?"
"Cause he reminds me of our mom" he said and laughed.
"Right..." I mumbled and walked over to Bob in the kitchen.

"Hi, Gee" He said and looked at me funnily.
"What?" I asked.
"I think I know who you're in love with!" He exclaimed and I smirked.
"Oh really? Who?"
"MIKEY!"
"Ew, Bob! He's my brother, you dickhead!"
"Is that a no?"
"Yes!"
"Gah. Dammit! But dont worry, I'll found out, sooner or later"
I laughed and returned to the couch.

"Why did Bob scream my name?" Mikey asked me.
"He think's Im in love with you"
"WHAT?!"
"Shh! Im not, dont worry. He's just being weird"
"Good, cause that would be just sick.." he said and glanced at me. "OH MY GOD! I just pictured you and me making out! ARH! Bad, mental images in my head... Damn you Bob!" he yelled and ran into the bathroom.
Bob gave me a questioned look, but I ignored him and walked into the bedroom, where I found Frank reading his book and Ray, tuning his guitar.

"Hello, boys" I said and sat down in my bed. "I thought you were asleep"
"We were, but then you, Bob and Mikey started screaming"
"Sorry" I mumbled, but Frank smiled at me.
"Dont be, but I need to talk to Ray... In privat" he said. I sighed and left the bedroom.

Mikey was sitting on the couch, apperantly feeling better, with Bob next to him, watching tv.
I sat down as well.
"Are they asleep?" Bob asked and made a gesture towards the bedroom door.
"Nah, Frank needed to talk to Ray, so he made me leave" I explained. I dont know why, but this wave of sadness, confusion and depression just hit me, all at the same time.

Im on tour, doing what I love, and yet, all I can think about is how much I want Frank... I wanna tell him, but Im too scared. He'd probably leave the band because of me, and then he'll be out of my life forever.

And I wont let that happen.

"Seriously, look at your brothers face. Cant you see that he's hiding something?" Bob asked Mikey, and they both looked at me.
"Bob, leave me alone. Im fine" I muttered.
"Oh, here comes the denial... You're not fine! I can see that you're sad" Bob said and smiled at me.
"Maybe I am... So what?"
"Tell me what it is! Or at least tell your brother, he deserves to know"
"You just want me to tell him who Im in love with, so that he can tell you" I said and laughed.
"That... might be true" he sighed and leaned back against the couch. "Fine, dont tell us"

Mikey and Bob sat quietly in the couch, just staring at me. After ten minutes, I couldnt take it anymore.

"Im in love with a guy that I cant have cause he'll freak out if I'll tell him and then he'll leave me and I cant live without him, so if I tell him and he leaves, then Im gonna kill myself. There, that's why Im sad. Now, STOP STARING AT ME AND LEAVE ME ALONE!" I blurted out, and Bob smiled at me.
"Good boy! Okay, next step is to tell us who it is"
"Bob..." I hissed threatfully.
"Okay, I'll try again tomorrow"