My Miserable Romance

You, me, my hands, your crotch.

"How is he?" Ray asked worridly.
"Crying. Kicking. Acting like a freakin' baby" I answered.
"Kicking?" Frank said and laughed.
"Oh yeah" I said and showed him my stomach, wich had no bruise... It wasnt even red. Dammit. "Anyways... he kicked me" I muttered and pulled down my shirt.
"Why dont you let your beloved Frank take away your pain?" I heard a voice behind me snarl.
"Good idea" I snarled back and looked at my pissed off brother who was standing in the door. I sat down in Franks lap and hugged him tightly.
"You're just doing that to piss me off"
"I know" I said and glared at him.
"You're such a great brother" He muttered and sat down on the back support of the armchair where Bob sat.
"Same to you"
"Could you two stop?" Bob asked with slight irritation in his voice. We both ignored him.
"I would've accepted all of this if you were me" I said to Mikey.
"Im not you. See, Im not gay, and I do certainly not fool around with my best friend, my brother's best friend, and oh, my band mate"
"Let me change that. Gerard's not fooling around with your best friend" Frank said, and it took me a while to get what he was saying.

Apperantly, Mikey didnt get it either. First he smiled, probably thinking that we had broke up, but then he realized.
"You're not my best friend anymore?"
"You'll accept that Im with your brother?"
"No..."
"There's your answer" Frank said and squeezed my hand. I knew this was hard for him. He loved Mikey, and it was probably killing him to say those words, but still, I couldn't be happier, cause he did it for me, for us.
"Now it's official... Gerard's more important than me"
"Yes, cause you're acting like a complete asshole right now"
Mikey was just about to say something back when Bob shoved him off of the armchair. Bob looked confused and a bit shocked when Mikey started screaming like a psycho where he layed on the floor. I quickly jumped off Frank to see if he was okay, but he just laughed and pushed me away.
"Im fine" he said, still laughing. I looked at him and raised my eyebrow while he stood up infront of me.
"Why are you laughing? And why are you smiling like that? One second ago you hated me" I said confused.
"Im mentaly fucked up" he responded and got back to being mad. Better mad than hysterically happy, I must say.
"Whatever makes you feel good" I said and rolled my eyes while I sat down on the couch again. He probably expected me to help him up from the floor, but I wasnt gonna give in that easily. Mikey got up from the floor, glared at me then sat down on Bobs armchair again.

"So... what are we gonna do today?" Ray asked us all, finally breaking the silence in the tourbus.
"We got a show somewhere... Can't remember the name of it. But that's not until tonight, so why don't we hit the town?" Frank asked and looked around.
We all nodded except for Mikey.
"Im staying"
"Why?" Bob asked him.
"Just feel like sleeping away the day" Mikey mumbled.
"Im staying as well" I said and looked at him. This was my chance to make things right.
"Then Im going" Mikey said and glared at me. Damn.
"Same here" I said.
"Staying"
"Me too"
"Coming"
"Me too"
"GERARD!" He yelled and looked incredibly irritated.
"Yes?" I said innocently and looked at him.
"Are you staying or going with the rest?"
"... Uh. Staying" I said finally.
"Good. Im going"
"Me too"
"Fine" he muttered. "We're both going"

Ray went to talk to Eddie about stopping near a mall so that we could buy some new clothes, cause as I said before, we didnt pack too much to this tour, so we had to buy a lot of shit.

"He'll stop in two hours" Ray said when he returned.
"Two hours? Why not sooner?" Mikey asked.
"He has to drive to the town where our show is, or else he'll ruin the schedule"
"Can't he just-"
"Mikey, if you wanna know anything, he's in the front of the bus. All I know is that he's not letting us go until we're there" Ray snapped.
"Woh... Sorry" Mikey mumbled and I couldn't help but to feel sorry for him. He already had me and Frank against him, he didnt need Ray as well.
"You want me to go and ask him?" I asked Mikey, trying to sound nice, but he just shot me an angry glare. "I'll take that as a no" I said and sighed before I walked into the bedroom.

I cant be in the same room as him right now, cause everything I say or do will just make him even more mad. I sat down in my bunk and started hitting my head against the wall. Why does everything has to be so complicated? I got Frank, but not my brother. Just choose. Mikey or Frank? Brother or boyfriend? I stopped banging my head in the wall, cause it didnt help me right now anyway. I just got a friggin' headache. Surprise.

I sighed and laid down in my bed. This sucks... I need to think of something else than that Hollywood-drama that's going on right now. I need to sleep. Just get away.
"Gee? You asleep?"
"No" I said and smiled as I heard Frank close the door behind him. "But I was about to be"
"Sorry... But I cant stand to be in the same room as your brother. He's giving me the freakiest looks, like he wanna kill me" he said and sat down on my bed.
"I bet he wants to" I said and laughed.
"Can I lie down next to you?"
"Did you lock the door? I dont think any of the guys would appreciate walking in on us"
"Who said that we were gonna do anything? I just asked if I could lie down next to you" Frank said and smirked. I could feel that I was blushing, but he just laughed.
"Oh... Well, my answer is yes" I said while grinning like an idiot. He laid down and it didnt took long until he started kissing my neck gently. I smiled as I kissed his forehead.
"Thought you said you were just gonna lie down..." I mumbled.
"I changed my mind. And yes, I did lock the door" I heard his muffled voice say into my sweater.

Slowly, I started to take off his t-shirt, but it was kinda hard, cause he didnt wanna stop kissing me. I laughed as he immediatly got back to my neck when his shirt was off. I slid my fingers over his warm, soft back and he licked my ear with his weat tounge.
"Oh..." I moaned quietly, barely audible, as he did so, wich just made him lick it even more. "Dont, F-Frank... Th-they'll h-hear us"
"You mean, hear you?" He said and smirked, but stopped. "You want me to stop everything, or just stop licking you?"
"Don't stop... Just stay the fuck away from my ears. I dont think I'll be able to control myself if you keep doing that"
He laughed and licked my lips instead.
"That's better..." I whispered, wich was kinda hard, cause his tounge barely let me open my mouth.
"Just... shh" he said and separated my lips with his tounge, and I obeyed. He wanted to be the dominant one, but I didnt let him that easily. We started battling with our tounges, until I finally won. My tounge danced around in his mouth, sliding around, just enjoying the feeling. He tasted so good... Like sugar and something else. Something good. Like sugar and Frankie.
I noticed that my pants were lying on the floor, but I didnt even remember when I took them off. Or when Frank took them off. His hand trailed down to my underwear, but I took it and placed it on my hip instead.
"No... You're just gonna enjoy... Dont need to do anything" I sluddered and kissed him harder.
"I want to, Gee" He whispered and ended the kiss. Instead he started licking my ear again, wich drove me crazy.
"D-d-dont, Fr-ankie" I said shakily as he nibbled on my earlobe. "Im serious... I'll fucking s-scream"
"Scream then..." he whispered in my ear.
"No. They'll hear... Please, s-stop"
"Fine" he said and laughed a little at my desparate voice, but this was not funny! If Mikey heard us, he'll freak out, and that's not what we need right now. Frank gave me one last lick, probably thinking that he'd figure something else out to tease the fuck outta me, but that one last lick was enought for me to make me scream in pleasure.

He quickly covered my mouth and smiled.
"Wow... You've got some sensitive ears"
"Told you" I panted, still trying to control myself. I just hoped that the guys didnt hear me.
"I wanna hear you scream like that again though..."
He leaned over to kiss me again, but I quickly took away his hand from my hip and put in right in my crotch.
"Do whatever you want, but don't touch my ears"

He smirked, but did what I said. My hips jolted up a bit when he started rubbing my package over the thin fabric. I unbuttoned his jeans and threw them on the floor next to mine. No clothes were gonna be in the way right now. Just skin to skin. He disappeared from my side and crawled down on the bed so that he was in level with my hips. I felt his teeth grasp against my skin as he pulled off my boxers with his mouth.

"Come back to me, motherfucker... I told you, you're just gonna enjoy this" I groaned and pulled him back up to my face.
"I'll enjoy this even more if you'll let me do what I want" he mumbled and threw my boxers on the floor. Now I was completely naked, while he still had his underwear on. I was just about to pull them down when he slapped my hands away.
"Touch them and I'll scream... This is my way of thanking you"
"For what?" I asked a bit confused.
"You're birthday.. Spin the freaking bottle... Ring any bells?"
I laughed and he slowly slid down his hands to my area and started stroking me. I felt myself grow harder and harder under his touch and I couldnt hold it in anymore.
"Oh my... Faster, F-frank" I said and felt just way too frustraded to hold it in. "Don't fucking tease me"
"Okay, baby..." he said and finally paced up his touch. "If you let me hear you moan again" he added and started pressing harder.
"It takes a little more then this to make me moan" I said and started breathing heavier. I was just kidding, I could've moaned my fucking mouth off right now, but scared that the others would hear, I held it in. He didnt take it as a joke though, so he gave me one last stroke before he replaced his hands with his mouth.
"Waah..." I gasped at the incredible feeling of his wet, warm mouth around my hard shaft. He took my gasp as an encourage for him to go harder, and I didnt complain. If I just would've stopped thinking about the others, then I would've enjoyed this a lot more.... Oh, fuck them! They all know were together, they just have to get use to this.

I bucked my hips up, thrusting deep into Franks mouth, making him cough a little, and I gave him an apologizing smile. He started sucking me harder and I digged deep into the madrass with my hands.
"Moan..." Frank said, almost demanded, but I wasnt gonna give that away just yet. I know that I can control myself a little bit longer. And the longer I can control myself, the longer he'll stay right where he is, doing what he's doing.
"You wish..." I panted and smiled. I was about to come any second, I could feel it. I pulled a pillow infront of my face as he started sucking harder, making me spill in his mouth.
"You moaned into the pillow, you mean boy?" he asked and raised an eyebrow as he laid down next to me again.
"We cant let them hear us, and you know it"
"Listen here. I will not suffer just cause you're brother being a bit difficult at the moment" he said and grinned at me. "I wanna hear you moan, right here, right now."
Before I could answer, he attacked my left ear with his tounge. I tried to push him away, but he clinged on to my neck.
"Y-you fuc-ck-king..." I whispered, unable to finish the sentence cause of the pleasure. "D-dont..."
"Dont what? Tell me what you dont want me to do?" he whispered in my ear, knowing that I could only stutter out a few words at the time.
"D-dont tou-ch my ea-ears, Fr-frank-kie"
"Im sorry, I cant hear..." he said and let his wet tounge slide around my earlobe while he started stroking my crotch again.
"F-frank..."'
"That's my name, baby... " he said and laughed.
His teeth grasped against the top of my ear, and I couldnt hold it in anymore. His hands and mouth were just doing everything right. I moaned, almost screamed his name as he kissed my lips to make me shut up.
"That wasnt so hard now, was it?" He asked and smirked at me. I couldnt speak, so I just shook my head.
"Next time, I dont have to lick your ear to make you moan, right?"
"I'll bite your cock off if you ever touch my ears again..." I muttered. "At least if the others are in the room next to us"
"Think we should go out to them now?" he asked but I shook my head.
"I've got something else in mind... It involves you, me, my hands and your crotch"
"Oh my god... Are you gonna rape me?" He asked with mocked fear in his face.
"Damn right I am" I said and laid down on top of him. "This'll be fun"